P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the intent was to sell the tape or prove Caylee's body wasn't where it was found in November, it backfired. All it shows is the PI's were not looking for an alive Caylee as they claim and that's a biiiigggg problem if they were getting paid and not doing pro bono work as they claimed.
I would say that even one of them being on JB's payroll while supposedly working for the A fam pro bono is another thing that has backfired. JB kept saying he in no way was associated with the A fam and was only working for his sole client being Casey. Now, if it comes out that the PI was doing double duty...isn't that a huge conflict?

I have it confirm yet that there is really a tape???

If the intent was to sell the tape or prove Caylee's body wasn't where it was found in November, it backfired. All it shows is the PI's were not looking for an alive Caylee as they claim and that's a biiiigggg problem if they were getting paid and not doing pro bono work as they claimed.

Ha! That is such a great point!!! :woohoo:

My opionion is KC told them where Caylee was so they filmed nearby but not exact area. D. Casey also says thay could have missed the spot where Caylee was when they filmed. Sounds fishy to me & wouldn't they be afraid of possible :snake:'s. Which I would think there would be a lot of :snake:'s in a flooded area. I'm sure they wouldn't want to get thier suits & shoes too dirty either & venture around too much. The neighboors did say that it was still flooded in the area Caylee was found up until @ a week r so before she was found.

<respectfully snipped>

It all just dosen't add up!:confused:

ITA. I think on Nov14 after Dr. Lee looked at the car and told JB in no uncertain terms that there was a dead body in the trunk, JB went to KC and told her to come clean. He then got word back to the A's and the PI's and had the PI's go out and video tape the general area so they could see if the bag was visible now that the vegetation had started to die off. I don't think it was taken to support a defense of "look, the body wasn't there on 11/15 so my client couldn't have done it" but was taken to assure themselves that the body was hidden well enough and wouldn't be found. You'll also notice that this is about the time that MN quit. I speculate that he found out that the A's knew about the location of the body and that they were going to keep quiet about it and he didn't want to be a part of that crime so he quit. Everything was going along fine. The A's were still able to play the "Caylee is still alive, please send us money to help search for her", they could still pretend that KC was innocent. Then along came Roy on 12/11 and screwed their plans all up. Now everyone's getting nervous about being charged, they're asking for immunity and lawyering up and they're just waiting for the other shoe to drop. The PI that has the video figures he better leak it to the media and take the stance that "I didn't know the reason they asked me to video tape that area. They just told me to go to Suburban Dr and video tape the swamp on the south side of the road"

***the above is purely speculation on my part, but like any puzzle, if the pieces fit.....*****

I think that guy was working for the Anthony's at that time, to me it seems logical because everyone but LE were looking at that area. Her supposed friend was pointing out that area, LA knew that his sister said to look in places familiar to the family, close to home, look in places we used to go ,, how much of a clue does she have to give to people. The psychic looked there (and a lot of other places) Someone might as well climbed the highest tree and waved the famous red flag. Sorry it just ticks me off that no one ever even took what her friend said and ran with it. Why didn't the police look there, just to close it as a possible sight for a deceased Caylee? I guess we will never know.
a

From the tape the psychic showed it was at the end of Suburban Dr. where the dirt road is....to the left the road turns into the entrance to the Hidden Oaks Elemetary. I believe out of memory that Kio pointed out that area to LE & behind the school not where Caylee was found. Close but a good gap between if you look at the crime photos taken by the helicopter. You can see that the dirt road & behind the school another patch of forest area. MOO

I've never followed a case like this & I thought the Lacy case was unusual the KC case tops them.:furious:

JMO
I think That CA told LA(brother)the whole truth. He knew where the body was. He could been the one to tip off PI in November. and than he hires a lawyer. A lawyer that said LA could be brought up on charges(at the same time the PI comes out with the video). I think LA is a big part of this story with everything. of course this is just a theory.

ITA. I think on Nov14 after Dr. Lee looked at the car and told JB in no uncertain terms that there was a dead body in the trunk, JB went to KC and told her to come clean. He then got word back to the A's and the PI's and had the PI's go out and video tape the general area so they could see if the bag was visible now that the vegetation had started to die off. I don't think it was taken to support a defense of "look, the body wasn't there on 11/15 so my client couldn't have done it" but was taken to assure themselves that the body was hidden well enough and wouldn't be found. You'll also notice that this is about the time that MN quit. I speculate that he found out that the A's knew about the location of the body and that they were going to keep quiet about it and he didn't want to be a part of that crime so he quit. Everything was going along fine. The A's were still able to play the "Caylee is still alive, please send us money to help search for her", they could still pretend that KC was innocent. Then along came Roy on 12/11 and screwed their plans all up. Now everyone's getting nervous about being charged, they're asking for immunity and lawyering up and they're just waiting for the other shoe to drop. The PI that has the video figures he better leak it to the media and take the stance that "I didn't know the reason they asked me to video tape that area. They just told me to go to Suburban Dr and video tape the swamp on the south side of the road"

***the above is purely speculation on my part, but like any puzzle, if the pieces fit.....*****

Something major was going on at that period in time.....

Nejame announced his resignation on Nov. 20 and this was the same week that MB stated that the A family had endured a terrible week. "Michelle Bart told us, for the last few weeks, we’ve had a lot of kicks while you’re down, more or less."

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/11/23/caylee-missing-for-25-weeks-now/

Mark NeJame Suddenly Resigns As Anthonys' Attorney
http://www.wftv.com/news/18025956/detail.html

What date did M.B.( the new spokes person for the A's ) come on the scene? CA looked real awful not saying a word and hanging her head down on the tape when they were talking about the sighting of Caylee at the mall. Something awful must have happened for her to look soooo bad. Maybe this was around the time when the PI's heard something about Caylee being dead in the woods....( if what LP says is true ) CA and GA started acting funnier around this time. Is this around the time to when JB wrote if Caylee was dead it was from an accidental poisoning? Everyone thought that strange for him to say if they still believe Caylee is alive and Casey was not guilty.

What date did M.B.( the new spokes person for the A's ) come on the scene? CA looked real awful not saying a word and hanging her head down on the tape when they were talking about the sighting of Caylee at the mall. Something awful must have happened for her to look soooo bad. Maybe this was around the time when the PI's heard something about Caylee being dead in the woods....( if what LP says is true ) CA and GA started acting funnier around this time. Is this around the time to when JB wrote if Caylee was dead it was from an accidental poisoning? Everyone thought that strange for him to say if they still believe Caylee is alive and Casey was not guilty.

The sighting at the Florida Mall was announced Nov. 21

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,456206,00.html

The Death Penalty report by TL was discussed Nov. 6

http://www.wftv.com/news/17915608/detail.html

I connect this more to H Lee examination of KC's car on Nov. 14 and then PI's video possible crime scene Nov 15. The A's are informed by HL that the car is human decomp [credit to prior poster Snoelle1].

http://www.wesh.com/news/17981189/detail.html

What date did M.B.( the new spokes person for the A's ) come on the scene? CA looked real awful not saying a word and hanging her head down on the tape when they were talking about the sighting of Caylee at the mall. Something awful must have happened for her to look soooo bad. Maybe this was around the time when the PI's heard something about Caylee being dead in the woods....( if what LP says is true ) CA and GA started acting funnier around this time. Is this around the time to when JB wrote if Caylee was dead it was from an accidental poisoning? :confused::confused:Everyone thought that strange for him to say if they still believe Caylee is alive and Casey was not guilty.

Nov. 6th

http://www.wftv.com/news/17915608/detail.html

JMO
I think That CA told LA(brother)the whole truth. He knew where the body was. He could been the one to tip off PI in November. and than he hires a lawyer. A lawyer that said LA could be brought up on charges(at the same time the PI comes out with the video). I think LA is a big part of this story with everything. of course this is just a theory.

Why would LA tell the PI's?

Hello ecs5298 have meant to say welcome!.:wave: This video is MN & is very telling that he knew the truth. He felt the evidence showed him that Caylee wasn't no longer alive. He couldn't represent the A's because thier agreement was to help be it an alive child r a dead child. He & wouldn't help KC in anyway! The PI's knew the truth just as Baez has known the truth & that's what is behind this video tape they took.

In a phone conversation Tuesday, D. Casey said he is willing to answer investigators' questions. But what @ showing LE the tape & pics. I'll believe it exists when I hear LE has all of it & not just talking to him. Though I do tend to believe it does exist r Baez wouldn't have filled the motion he did the other day. Why hasn't this motion been released either yet????:rolleyes:

MN Speaks To CFNews13
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...8&cat=CAC&title=Mark NeJame Speaks To News 13

and this one:

VIDEO: Mark NeJame, former attorney who represented Anthonys
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8053263&version=1&locale=EN-US

In my theory, I am not sure but i will think about it.

Update:

Caylee Anthony story: WFTV asks why the family's private investigators were looking in the spot where the remains were later found

<snipped>
Belich explained inconsistencies in the two private eyes' stories. One, Jim Hoover, said he was told in November where Caylee's body was hidden, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WFTV. (It would have been great to hear from Hoover himself.) Who told Hoover? Private eye Dominic Casey, Padilla said.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/we-end-the-year.html

This was also reported by WFTV:

But Dominic Casey told WFTV that the two men looked there to rule out a tip from a friend of Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother who is charged with her child's murder.

Show us the video....PLEASE!

IN one of the news links for today, D. Casey told reporters that this was the only place they filmed and took photos of while looking for an alive Caylee. That didn't make any sense to me at all, unless, they knew something:confused:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18388491/index.html

I hope they weren't expecting to find a alive Caylee out in those woods!

There is a reason why that is the only area that the PI video'd but darned if I can figure it out unless they already know that Caylee would be found there. Otherwise it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

It just sounds like he was sent out there to video the area but to make sure he didn't video the bag Caylee was in. That way, the Anthony's and their bunch could say "see, Caylee wasn't out there when the whole area was video'd so that means that someone put her there after Casey was in jail therefore Casey is innocent. I just wouldn't put anything past the Anthony's as far as trying to get the charges dropped on Casey.

I think they just figured that Caylee is dead and there is nothing that they can do for her but they can get Casey out of jail and the charges dropped.

This whole scenario stinketh. Someone had to have known this was where Caylee actually was. LP said on NG that the two PI's had found Caylee and needed to go and get her. Is she alive? No.
I keep thinking back on KC's reaction to this discovery of skeletal remains. No ID that it was Caylee, just that bones had been found. She needed to be sedated. She knew. They knew. Who else knew? Who tipped the PI's off? JB?

This whole scenario stinketh. Someone had to have known this was where Caylee actually was. LP said on NG that the two PI's had found Caylee and needed to go and get her. Is she alive? No.
I keep thinking back on KC's reaction to this discovery of skeletal remains. No ID that it was Caylee, just that bones had been found. She needed to be sedated. She knew. They knew. Who else knew? Who tipped the PI's off? JB?

In November, maybe that's why JB did not go and pick up the CD of tips and sightings, suggesting that Caylee was alive. He had no need for those tips, at that time, he had already known Caylee was dead.

In November, maybe that's why JB did not go and pick up the CD of tips and sightings, suggesting that Caylee was alive. He had no need for those tips, at that time, he had already known Caylee was dead.

Well that's a th:waitasec:eek:ught!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member