P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We may be onto something on another thread dealing with the timing of the video tape. Check out this post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3115966&postcount=261

Nov. 6th was the day that they sent the docs over about removing the DP from the table. Right before the video was taken and less than a month after T. Black referred to Caylee as dead. Interesting timing, isn't it?!

In November, maybe that's why JB did not go and pick up the CD of tips and sightings, suggesting that Caylee was alive. He had no need for those tips, at that time, he had already known Caylee was dead.

Would make sense wouldn't it, it's all coming together now. You know why spend what was it a thousand dollars on those cd's knowing full well that she was indeed dead.

Here's a thought I haven't seen mentioned. Why would you film ONLY the "EXACT" area to "rule out that she wasn't there"? Perhaps they knew she was there and taped it to use it as leverage or to blackmail. Perhaps the video was longer and did show something but has been edited now in an attempt to help the defense to cast doubt. Although I think that is backfiring. Why in the world would you video tape the spot where she was found a month before. Had to have prior knowledge.

The question are. . . .
on Nov 15th, why did they think they would need proof that she wasn't in that one spot over any other wooded area in town or even on Suburban Dr.?

Why did they keep the tape?

If that was the only spot they taped, why didn't they mention it immediately upon notice that the body had been found? Did they forget that it was the only place they taped?

What if this portion of tape, that's rumored to not quite be exactly where she was, was a threat to reveal the full tape and incriminate other people that knew. Perhaps they have been paid off and are now saying that it was only to follow up on KC's friends tip.

Something is really, really off with this video. It hurts the defense and the A's by implying that people knew. They had to know that it would look that way. Anyone agree at all?

Here's a thought I haven't seen mentioned. Why would you film ONLY the "EXACT" area to "rule out that she wasn't there"? Perhaps they knew she was there and taped it to use it as leverage or to blackmail. Perhaps the video was longer and did show something but has been edited now in an attempt to help the defense to cast doubt. Although I think that is backfiring. Why in the world would you video tape the spot where she was found a month before. Had to have prior knowledge.

The question are. . . .
on Nov 15th, why did they think they would need proof that she wasn't in that one spot over any other wooded area in town or even on Suburban Dr.?

Why did they keep the tape?

If that was the only spot they taped, why didn't they mention it immediately upon notice that the body had been found? Did they forget that it was the only place they taped?

What if this portion of tape, that's rumored to not quite be exactly where she was, was a threat to reveal the full tape and incriminate other people that knew. Perhaps they have been paid off and are now saying that it was only to follow up on KC's friends tip.

Something is really, really off with this video. It hurts the defense and the A's by implying that people knew. They had to know that it would look that way. Anyone agree at all?

I do agree. What amazes me is they thought their explanation would clear them.

I have so many questions surrounding this video. And your scenario of using the portion that LP saw as a dangling carrot makes sense.

I wonder what else is on the video. LP suggested they would try and sell it to a news source. Why would the news source pay for a video of nothing? And why would they be talking about selling it to the news source back then?

I have so many questions surrounding this video. And your scenario of using the portion that LP saw as a dangling carrot makes sense.

I wonder what else is on the video. LP suggested they would try and sell it to a news source. Why would the news source pay for a video of nothing? And why would they be talking about selling it to the news source back then?

Really weird! I expected them to come back and say that they had actually taped a lot of areas, but to come back and say only this one makes it even more suspicious. The timing could support blackmail too considering how everyone wants immunity and nobodys talking. Can't wait to get to the bottom of this.

Originally Posted by LancelotLink

Excellent questions!

Really weird! I expected them to come back and say that they had actually taped a lot of areas, but to come back and say only this one makes it even more suspicious. The timing could support blackmail too considering how everyone wants immunity and nobodys talking. Can't wait to get to the bottom of this.

I thought it was unclear if these two PI's filmed the exact area. LP was saying it was off by several hundred yards.

It's all pretty confusing. Both PI's worked for the A's at one time, right? I think they went out there on a vigilante trip, after adding 2+2 and realizing there was a good chance the body was there, maybe searched for a while, not long because they didn't want to risk getting caught, then videotaped the area for whatever reason (maybe to be able to say 'we had this hunch all along!). Maybe it's all part of their plan to profit from this in the future. Hope it all backfires.

I thought it was unclear if these two PI's filmed the exact area. LP was saying it was off by several hundred yards.

It's all pretty confusing. Both PI's worked for the A's at one time, right? I think they went out there on a vigilante trip, after adding 2+2 and realizing there was a good chance the body was there, maybe searched for a while, not long because they didn't want to risk getting caught, then videotaped the area for whatever reason (maybe to be able to say 'we had this hunch all along!). Maybe it's all part of their plan to profit from this in the future. Hope it all backfires.

He did say they were off, however, I thought he said he only saw a minute and a half of the video. I thought he also said they were gone for two hours. I'll need to go back and fact check that last statement.

it is amazing to me how quick a LOT of folks are to swallow the supposed implications of the "latest' SPECTACULAR REVELATION....

and go off willy nilly in to the land of oz.....otherwise known as the A family (and their good buddy JB) reality show.

That's what we're here for. To try and decipher the latest news on the case. :rolleyes:

This makes sense, in terms of timing. It is interesting that the PI's selected this precise area and only filmed a few minutes. I just imagine covering that area myself and unless you are wide angle it would take some time to film. It is a forest after all, with trees, scrub, palmettos . . . so you cannot just film one opening -- unless you know that's the one. Then you need to zoom in to trees and undergrowth to show what's there or not there.

If they have the fence as a frame of reference and then the area-ish in question then it seems either they knew EXACTLY or edited it -- which makes the video even more suspicious. A long raw tape would be more credible that just happened past this area as well -- than an edited or tape that cuts to the spot.

Even if they taped the whole area it still begs the question why there? There were sightings around the airport that they could have taped but it looks like they didn't. I think LE is thisclose to calling them in for an explanation and possibly charging them with OJ if in fact this tape is genuine.

I'd also be willing to bet dollars to donuts that one of these schmucks turns on the other or both turn on the Anthonys and we find out why this was done. Seeing these guys get offered immunity would not bother me at all if they can offer good information. There is also a possibility they could lose their PI licenses for this too so they may be willing to fess up.

ITA. I think on Nov14 after Dr. Lee looked at the car and told JB in no uncertain terms that there was a dead body in the trunk, JB went to KC and told her to come clean. He then got word back to the A's and the PI's and had the PI's go out and video tape the general area so they could see if the bag was visible now that the vegetation had started to die off. I don't think it was taken to support a defense of "look, the body wasn't there on 11/15 so my client couldn't have done it" but was taken to assure themselves that the body was hidden well enough and wouldn't be found. You'll also notice that this is about the time that MN quit. I speculate that he found out that the A's knew about the location of the body and that they were going to keep quiet about it and he didn't want to be a part of that crime so he quit. Everything was going along fine. The A's were still able to play the "Caylee is still alive, please send us money to help search for her", they could still pretend that KC was innocent. Then along came Roy on 12/11 and screwed their plans all up. Now everyone's getting nervous about being charged, they're asking for immunity and lawyering up and they're just waiting for the other shoe to drop. The PI that has the video figures he better leak it to the media and take the stance that "I didn't know the reason they asked me to video tape that area. They just told me to go to Suburban Dr and video tape the swamp on the south side of the road"

***the above is purely speculation on my part, but like any puzzle, if the pieces fit.....*****

As good a theory as anyone else's I've read. :clap:

JMO
I think That CA told LA(brother)the whole truth. He knew where the body was. He could been the one to tip off PI in November. and than he hires a lawyer. A lawyer that said LA could be brought up on charges(at the same time the PI comes out with the video). I think LA is a big part of this story with everything. of course this is just a theory.

I am on the same page I see this guy being involved a lot more than LE seems to think, publicly, at this time.

This could break a lot of this case open.

So with all the stories out there about where Casey hid Caylee, this is the one they latched onto? This was right after TES left the area, conducting searches that were based on solid information. But, this guy thinks this girl's tip was credible? They didn't put any stock in TES...why would they trust this as being viable? And the "Zone" that's been referred to is NOT where Caylee was found.

Honestly, I do not know that to be true. It seems rather muddy...

I posted on the 1st thread a link to kio statement in which she refers to two spots, one, behind the school and the other, across from the school. page 12 line 17, I believe, offhand.

The remains were scattered over 1 acre. I'm not so sure they weren't in that spot...the one across from the school, possibly...at one time...

This makes sense, in terms of timing. It is interesting that the PI's selected this precise area and only filmed a few minutes. I just imagine covering that area myself and unless you are wide angle it would take some time to film. It is a forest after all, with trees, scrub, palmettos . . . so you cannot just film one opening -- unless you know that's the one. Then you need to zoom in to trees and undergrowth to show what's there or not there.

If they have the fence as a frame of reference and then the area-ish in question then it seems either they knew EXACTLY or edited it -- which makes the video even more suspicious. A long raw tape would be more credible that just happened past this area as well -- than an edited or tape that cuts to the spot.

Can't wait to find out, great point!

This whole scenario stinketh. Someone had to have known this was where Caylee actually was. LP said on NG that the two PI's had found Caylee and needed to go and get her. Is she alive? No.
I keep thinking back on KC's reaction to this discovery of skeletal remains. No ID that it was Caylee, just that bones had been found. She needed to be sedated. She knew. They knew. Who else knew? Who tipped the PI's off? JB?

Indeed - somebody had to know, especially if they only videotaped near where the body was actually found.

If they don't all have their stories straight, then someone will crack under pressure and admit to hiding evidence, knowledge of wrongdoing, withholding information from the police, etc, etc. Big trouble for more than just Casey there (I hope).

Another thing: If the tape was edited in any way to "narrow" the search area, then it's even worse, and I hope they throw the book at all of them.

Well, they are PI's. They worked for the lawyer and the family. Maybe they figured it out all by themselves, but couldn't pin down the exact location?

But as LP said, they were 2 football fields away. The "we found her and are going to get her now" will take some explaining, however.

Sounds more and more like JB had a hand in the videotaping of the area, imo.

I agree. Quite frankly, I dont know how he can live with himself. It's bad enough that he is representing someone he knows is guilty ...... but to be consumed by greed because of the misfortune of an innocent child makes me sick.
:puke:

That just my :twocents:

ITA, they spew the most rediculous stories that they themselves don't believe, and then not only expect, but demand we believe it.

Exactly! Perfectly stated SuziQ!

IMO I don't believe that there was any video of said area, and IF, and big IF there is a video of the "area" I don't believe that it will be the exact area where Caylee was found. I will believe it when LE and I see it! The A's and there team of helpers etc. are always throwing out red herrings and smoke and mirrors to deflect from something or another. Ususally comes before doc dumps or something of that nature is released. Maybe we're going to be finding out something or get another doc dump here.

Well, they are PI's. They worked for the lawyer and the family. Maybe they figured it out all by themselves, but couldn't pin down the exact location?

But as LP said, they were 2 football fields away. The "we found her and are going to get her now" will take some explaining, however.

If in fact there is a video and it shows the area her body was found in then why didn't they call in with the tip they had found her body?

This thing keeps getting weirder and weirder. :shocked2::nuts::devil::confused:

I hope before I die that I find out what really happened with this case and the Jonbenet case. :waitasec:

Have we forgotten the woman with pictures of the area? As some WSers followed up they found pics of her with the A's and the Cowboy PI with Caylee is Alive signs.She has a chat space and allegedly said she had the pics because her husband was a PI that worked with Casey[PI] and that she was a friend of the A's.
I think she was the one that came forward in her misguided way to support the A's claiming the body was not there when the pics were taken.That might have been the trigger for LE to start digging into who took the pics and when.That may be the only reason these tapes were uncovered.It's possible the PI's never meant for them to become public and this woman jumped the gun.
If the videos were taken from the PI's by LE on Dec 17th ,as reported,that would be the same timeframe ,just after this woman came forward with the pics.
She was seen taking dinner to the A's after Caylee was found and claimed to be close to them.
The thread on this woman ended up in the parking lot....rumor thread.

Are these the same PIs that said they had a picture of KC, Caylee and the nanny, yet never produced it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313