Recovered/Located PA - A.Y., 16, Allentown, 5 March 2018 *Arrest* #2 (missing again 23 July 2018)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, that's sad. I wondered how she would do once she was found. I'm not surprised. I had a feeling she might be somewhat of a wild child. Sometimes kids just do what they do no matter how much you love them or try to help.

Sigh....this guy has done some very serious damage to this young girl. Awful

AY the 16-year-old Allentown girl who ran off earlier this year to Mexico with a 45-year-old man, is one of three girls reported missing early Monday from a residential program for at-risk youth, authorities report.

Yu, Nichole Richard, 17, and Ajah Linares, 16, got into a car at 1:21 a.m. and left VisionQuest in Greene Township, Franklin County, Pennsylvania State Police said.

Yu was possibly wearing pants, a sweatshirt and dark sneakers with light-colored laces, police said.

Richard now has red hair and is possibly wearing a light-colored three-quarter sleeved two-tone shirt, shorts and carrying a backpack/cinch bag and a duffel bag, police said.

Linares, who has long black hair, is possibly wearing a tank top and skinny jeans and carrying a bright pink camouflage bag, police said.

The girls are not a threat to the public, police said.

Allentown police have been advised of Yu's disappearance and are on the lookout in case she tries to return to the city, Assistant Chief Gail Struss said.

VisionQuest in Greene Township offers "holistic services for victims of commercial sexual exploitation of children," according to an online job listing.

Greene Township is southwest of Harrisburg and near the Maryland border.

AY, who ran off with 45-year-old, is being sought again

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know the statute of limitations if down the road a victim realizes they were in fact a victim and decides to pursue their predator?
It actually depends on the state. In the state I am more familiar with the state statues it is 20 yrs from the time of the offense of criminal sexual conduct. In my opinion, it should not have a limit, just as murder usually does not ( some states do have a statute of limitations on certain counts of murder). I am speaking of criminal court actions only.

That "VisionQuest" must be something like an at risk juvenile services organization... guessing?
It seems to be a court ordered intervention program, based on Native American culture, even though it has absolutely zero to do with Native American culture. Their promotional material uses a lot of pictures and videos of cowboys and covered wagons, which makes it kind of hard for me to take them serious. I wouldn't be surprised if they spend more money on promotional props then on treatment programs.
VisionQuest

I am convinced now tha KE is definitely cursed at this point. This is the second time in as many months that his face has been displayed on national TV. His lawyer has got to be loving the media attention.

I don't think her treatment plan is working... but sadly, I don't know that very many of the treatment plans for mental health are working. I'm seeing so many cases in my real life that the help just isn't there... just isn't enough.... not what the person needs. I wish it was taken as seriously, and with the funding that cancer gets....

I don't think her treatment plan is working... but sadly, I don't know that very many of the treatment plans for mental health are working. I'm seeing so many cases in my real life that the help just isn't there... just isn't enough.... not what the person needs. I wish it was taken as seriously, and with the funding that cancer gets....

It seems like the plan for Tad Cummins victim worked--I think that was in TN. Wonder why that one worked and this one doesn't seem to be working.

I will say that the place she was sent to, Vision Quest does not have the best rep. Those places tend to destroy more than help. Only saying so because I worked for another notorious facility almost exactly like Vision Quest. All sorts of bad stuff goes on. I do not think that was the place for her. That should be an absolute last resort. We had runners just about every day, the majority picked up quickly. You are generally short staffed and really, zero healing goes on. Well, maybe 2% on the high end.
It was very depressing from the staff side. What happens is the kids become institutionalized the longer they stay, and generally very resentful towards their families. I feel sorry for her. I think she would do much better in a normalized environment with intensive outpatient therapy. I must admit, I am a bit confused as usually the youth around her age are court ordered due to crimes. And 2Hope4, I 100% agree with you. I do a lot of work trying to get adults into treatment centers and the whole system is corrupt and overran with greed. It's sad.

It seems like the plan for Tad Cummins victim worked--I think that was in TN. Wonder why that one worked and this one doesn't seem to be working.

The last I heard that one was not working either. The last reports were that she was released from the program and still refusing to live with her father and blaming him for her problems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back