Recovered/Located PA - A.Y., 16, Allentown, 5 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I've been thinking about his family too. How do you, as the wife already dealing with the emotional and financial turmoil, explain to your little girls what's happening and where their daddy is?
I hope she is getting the support and love she deserves. My thoughts are with both families right now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They flew to Cancun, Mexico. KE is charged with interference with the custody of a child. It's a felony in the 3rd degree.

It was a very brief press conference and they didn't take questions.

Wow. They were there immediately. Over.

Police refuse to answer if she had her own or her mother's passport.

I missed the presser. Anyone have a fb live video link we can replay to watch it?

Cancun, wow. If they are still there (which I doubt), they will be found by the end of the weekend imo

1:01 PM - Mar 16, 2018
Police holding news conference to update A. Y. investigation
Allentown police will be holding a news conference this afternoon to provide an update on the A. Y. investigation.

3:03 PM - 16 Mar 2018Twitter
Manuel Gamiz
@MannyPantalones
A. never boarded bus on March 5 and was reported as runaway, Lake said. @Mcall

3:05 PM - 16 Mar 2018Twitter
Manuel Gamiz
@MannyPantalones
A. and Kevin bought one-way tickets from Philly to Dallas and then went there and to Cancun, Lake said. @mcall

3:05 PM - 16 Mar 2018Twitter
Manuel Gamiz
@MannyPantalones
Lake said police have received a number of tips from public. @mcall

3:06 PM - 16 Mar 2018Twitter
Manuel Gamiz
@MannyPantalones
Relay a message that her mom and brother are very worried about her, they miss her and want her to come home. @mcall

3:07 PM - 16 Mar 2018Twitter
Manuel Gamiz
@MannyPantalones
Police are not taking questions, police said. @mcall

Manuel Gamiz
@MannyPantalones
Martin however is explaining the charges, but will not discuss the investigation. @mcall

http://live.mcall.com/Event/LIVE_Allentown_police_news_conference_on_Amy_Yu#nt=screamer

They are close to going to other countries too, Belize, Guatamala, Cuba. Hope they have authorities on the lookout there.

I may be going nuts, but I swear last time I flew I walked into the airport, swiped my passport at one of those kiosks and my tickets came out. Obviously my passport was looked at when I went thru security, but I never saw nor spoke to a ticket agent. To be honest I can't remember if this was an international flight or domestic nor could I tell you the airport, but I distinctly remember getting to avoid the ticket counter, more frequent flyers is this still a thing and do people use it?

At the news conference, police say Y. never boarded the bus to her charter school when she was reported missing March 5. Allentown police said Y. and Esterly bought one-way tickets from Philadelphia to Dallas and from there, went to Cancun.

Authorities did not take questions, but said they hoped the media could get a message to A. to tell her how to get back home safely.

“A. , if you are uncertain about how to come home, I encourage you to go to a law enforcement officer in Mexico,”police said. Police said A.’s family is worried about her safety and want her to return home.

Police also asked A. to contact her mother via text or other social media.

Police say they have received a number of tips about the investigation.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...u-missing-news-conference-20180316-story.html

Thanks, but that just takes me to the news fb. I must be blind, but I can't find a live video there.

It was there, I clicked on it and everything and now poof it's gone. It was like 13 mins. Ughhhh Let me see If I can find another one, I'm fairly local so it should be in my newsfeed.

I predict that a few FBI agents will be going on a nice vacation.

KE - you can run, but you can't hide.

Hopefully that Amber Alert flyer and news spreads quickly around the Cancun area. But this does concern me. While the resorts in Cancun and nice, the surrounding area can be pretty rough.

Hopefully that Amber Alert flyer and news spreads quickly around the Cancun area. But this does concern me. While the resorts in Cancun and nice, the surrounding area can be pretty rough.

Yes. The US Government has forbidden its employees to travel to that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53