Recovered/Located PA - A.Y., 16, Allentown, 5 March 2018 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the dumb @** was caught wearing the exact color shirt that that he was wearing in the picture they used in the amber alert.

And it's a RED shirt. D'oh! Not the best color to wear when you are trying to blend into a crowd.

Hopefully A will cooperate with authorities and not try to defend him. I’d like to see Federal charges filed. The interference with custody charge is pretty weak.

They sent her home right away. I believe that they have all the evidence they need to convict him. The medical exam would have been done the day she came home on Feb 9. . SE has hinted that she has not been "taken care of a wife" for 8 months. LE can investigate him bank records and spot charges for local hotel rooms and the dates. All circumstancial, but they all add up after this incudent.

Oh, AYwill at least tell LE what happened to his stupid car.

What are the odds?
Airport
Bus station
Craig listed

So glad they've been located and AY is on her way home.

As for KE, there aren't enough words invented yet to express my disgust for a man who does this to his wife and children, or for a man who does this to a young girl. He isn't a man, he's a twisted predator and those belong behind bars where they can't prey on anyone else.

There’s a great article this morning on www.mccall.com giving a comprehensive timeline. For some reason I can’t link it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't understand why both of them look so happy in the photos taken after they are found? I thought that they would look massively upset about their plans being ruined. Did I miss something?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He looks a bit constipated to me. I hope he had massive flatulance in her presence the entire time. I'd think that would flog the romantic stars right out of a young teen's eyes.

Thanks not the photo from his recent arrest. That's the old one from drivers license they used in the Ambre Alert.

Hopefully AY’s Mom immediately files for a court order of protection to keep him away from AY if he gets bail when he gets back.

Puerto Morelos is my favorite town in Mexico but he was definitely clueless if he thought they could hide out there. There is definitely an expat community there and the kind of place where everyone knows everyone. It's also not a cheap place to live.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hopefully AY’s Mom immediately files for a court order of protection to keep him away from Amy if he gets bail when he gets back.

Let's hope that someone will help AY's mom in things that she might do to assure AY's future safety, such as the order of protection. Many people don't know about such things, and her mom, especially, probably doesn't know much about what can be done in those type things. I hope she has some friends who will reach out to her -- especially at hearings, perhaps a Grand Jury, and the trial.

Oh! I love to see that found safe at the start of the thread title! Now to get caught up... also, should we get AY's name redacted?

Alerting...?

Is this his mugshot from yesterday?!?!?!/

3230600_630x354.jpg

http://6abc.com/16-year-old-amy-yu-found-in-mexico-returns-to-allentown/3228798/

Hopefully AY’s Mom immediately files for a court order of protection to keep him away from AY if he gets bail when he gets back.
Wouldn‘t a judge automatically order a no-contact order in case he gets bail?

Pretty hard to stay hidden in Cancun. If they were really determined to get away for good, they could have paid cash in Cancun for a short flight to Cuba.

Welcome home, A! I’m so glad you are safe.

Anyone who intentionally puts you in harms way is not a real lover and does not have your best interests at heart.

You will get through this and one day you will look back and it will all seem like a bad dream.

You have your whole life ahead of you. Many fun, happy, and genuine moments are awaiting in your future.

-msp

Sent using Tapatalk

Wouldn‘t a judge automatically order a no-contact order in case he gets bail?

No contact would probably be part of any bond conditions. But bond conditions get modified and Mom wouldn’t necessarily know. Getting a civil protection order would still be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member