Recovered/Located PA - A.Y., 16, Allentown, 5 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong but do I recall that AL had some issues at the airport bc they wanted to see her birth certificate? Would that mean she was tryIng to use her Mom’s passport?

I can’t remember but I thought someone mentioned that when they were trying to check in. The person behind them (in line).
I thought it was odd they would need birth certificate for her to fly. It would make sense though if a) she was using her passport and was trying to fly outta country and is below 18 or b) trying to use someone else’s passport and it’s obvious it’s not her

:wagon:

[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]to Websleuths,

[/FONT]
[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]Lk86[/FONT][FONT=comic\ sans\ ms] !![/FONT]
:skip::skip:[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]
We're glad to have you with us!!
[/FONT]

:greetings:

I thought that was crazy too!!!

He's been grooming her all along - even back to 2014. What kind of man with four daughters already starts bringing along another girl to family vacations? This is not a girl who was first friends with his daughter. This is not a girl the wife met and wanted to help - which would make more sense from a mothering perspective. This is a girl he met at the church - I think he was some interim youth director after that other one who knew A. well left. He is a patient pedophile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree if its true.
And he is likely using that as additional leverage to keep her under control and on the run from arrest.

IMHO one way to get her home would for the police to say look kid no charges are gonna be filed against you. That might be enough to get her to the authorities in Mexico.

IMO, it doesn't come as any surprise this has been going on at least since the summer. She went on camping and beach trips with Esterly's family. I am surprised his wife is speaking to the press however.

bet the other kids suspected something and knew about the contention. She may have gotten a lot of ridicule from other students noticing her getting signed out - maybe bullying. Sounds so much like the MCET/Cummins situatiion.

I read somewhere unofficial that a guy friend of hers told her to stay away from him, that he was bad news. Shame she didn't listen :(

IMHO one way to get her home would for the police to say look kid no charges are gonna be filed against you. That might be enough to get her to the authorities in Mexico.

Absolutely. Let her know that she is not in any trouble and that her family AND friends miss her. She maybe had disputes with her mom but I doubt she has any ill will for her little brother. She will start missing home before long. But KE will probably try to start trying to convince her that they are in this together all the way, she is in trouble too, her friends are trash talking her, etc.

IMO, it doesn't come as any surprise this has been going on at least since the summer. She went on camping and beach trips with Esterly's family. I am surprised his wife is speaking to the press however.

Not surprised that it was going on since summer, just more so that his wife suspected it that long and they'd been fighting about it since then. Guess the recent series of events were it all coming to a head.

Guessing maybe she's talking to help clear herself of suspicion, especially since it was put out there she went to their house with him and was charged along with him and told to stay away from their house with no other details given.

I thought that was crazy too!!!

My heart breaks for her. I've been in the position where my GUT told me something was off and I pressed and pressed and refused to drop it. Being called "crazy" and "paranoid" by my SO at the time. Only to find out months later that I was right.

It's a hard path when you think you know something but you have no proof besides your gut. I can almost see how the conversations probably went, KE making her doubt herself..

- just trying to be there for a girl without a father,
- "why are you jealous/concerned over 15-16yo old girl"
- "why are you reading into things that don't exist"
- "yes, I'm friendly to her?.. would you want me to be rude and ignore her, she doesn't have a father"
- "yeah, she sat by me instead of our daughters, they get to sit with/ by me all the time here at home"
- "yeah she's happy and gitty, and hangs on me... she. doesn't.have.a.father.... she's probably happy to have a male figure in her life"
- "don't confuse her happiness and desire to be around us as her being flirty... c'mon that's ridiculous"

First I've seen it, thanks, HGO!

This says that they flew to Cancun on March 7, two days after the Dallas flight.

I think that might be an error in that article. From the press conference, I was under the impression they flew all the way to Cancun on March 5th but LE did not find out about the flight until March 7th.

ALLENTOWN, Pa. -- On March 5, the same day she was reported missing, Pennsylvania teen A. Y. and the 45-year-old man with whom she was allegedly in a relationship took a one-way flight to Dallas and then took a connecting flight to Cancun, Mexico, Allentown police said at a press conference Friday. Allentown police Capt. Bill Lake said Y. left the country willing with Kevin Esterly.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-missing-teen-pa-man-took-one-way-flight-to-cancun/

BBM.

I think that might be an error in that article. From the press conference, I was under the impression they flew all the way to Cancun on March 5th but LE did not find out about the flight until March 7th.

I would not be at all surprised. Like I posted a few pages ago, I have seen a bunch of incorrect info on MSM, while following cases.

Geez, I was just thinking, this is spring break time. There could be huge crowds down there in Cancun.

Capt. Bill Lake of the Allentown Police Department’s Criminal Investigation division told reporters the authorities suspect that 16-year-old A. Y. “willingly” flew, with one way tickets, from Philadelphia International Airport to Dallas, and then to Cancun, Mexico, with Kevin Esterly.

Lake also said despite believing initially that Y. boarded her bus to Lee High Valley Academy Regional Charter School on the morning of March 5, that was not the case: “Through investigation, it was subsequently learned that A. had never boarded her bus that morning.”
Police said that at about 6:35 p.m., A.’s mother reported her as a runway when she failed to return home from school. Police say that they believe Y. and Esterly were already on their way to Cancun.
That following Wednesday, Esterly was also reported missing by a family member. That same day, police issued an arrest warrant for him after he was charged with interference with the custody of children, a third-degree felony.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...year-old-man-police-say/ar-BBKjA8R?li=BBnbfcL

"The @mcall has learned that Kevin Esterly, a married father of 4, rented this $650 apartment just blocks from Yu's home. On Tues., his landlord evicted him citing "police presence.""

Guess we can guess where they were when he signed her out of school those 10 times... :(

-https://twitter.com/i/web/status/974747120417824769

More info in this article and some new info to boot:

"He and his family had known Y. since she was about seven years old, meeting at church about eight or nine years ago, according to attorney John Waldron, representing Esterly’s wife Stacey. Y. lived in Allentown with her mother and younger brother and had been apart from her father, who lives in China, since she was a child, her mother said.

As Y. grew older, the Esterlys often included Y. on vacations with his wife and daughters, almost treating her like a “fifth daughter.” Yu eventually became best friends with Esterly’s eldest daughter, he said...

“Thing is there were fights all the time because Kevin didn’t have time for Stacey or his own children,” he said. “It was a constant struggle..."

“He couldn’t help himself, he couldn’t stop.”

Waldron said Esterly lost his job over his obsession with Y. and had been unemployed for a month.

- http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...u-missing-news-conference-20180316-story.html

I'm guessing that's where they were going during these sign out of school days....

As if this guy couldn't get creepier.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298