PA - Accused killer and rapist Michael Burham escapes from Warren County Prison using tied bed sheets, Captured, July 8, 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Mama-dukes

Reaction score

Michael-Charles-Burham-Warren-County-Pennsylvania-and-Berkley-County-South-Carolina.jpg

Law enforcement authorities in the northeast are once again searching for a man suspected of committing a spate of violent crimes in multiple states who they say escaped from a Pennsylvania prison late Thursday night or early Friday morning.

The escaped inmate, Michael Charles Burham, was being held in the Warren County Prison — about 11 miles from the state’s northern border with New York — on charges of kidnapping, arson, and burglary and is also wanted as a suspect in cases involving homicide, rape, false imprisonment, and arson in Jamestown, New York, which is less than 10 miles from the state’s southern border with Pennsylvania. His escape occurred just a few weeks after he was the subject of a previous multi-state manhunt in which it took local and federal authorities several days to find Burham and take him into custody.

"Warren County Crime Stoppers also announced that a reward of up to $2,000 is available...."

Not good..
I know

Michael-Charles-Burham-Warren-County-Pennsylvania-and-Berkley-County-South-Carolina.jpg

Law enforcement authorities in the northeast are once again searching for a man suspected of committing a spate of violent crimes in multiple states who they say escaped from a Pennsylvania prison late Thursday night or early Friday morning.

The escaped inmate, Michael Charles Burham, was being held in the Warren County Prison — about 11 miles from the state’s northern border with New York — on charges of kidnapping, arson, and burglary and is also wanted as a suspect in cases involving homicide, rape, false imprisonment, and arson in Jamestown, New York, which is less than 10 miles from the state’s southern border with Pennsylvania. His escape occurred just a few weeks after he was the subject of a previous multi-state manhunt in which it took local and federal authorities several days to find Burham and take him into custody.
when I seen the pictures I thought they got him I got excited but realized i hope they get him soon

This man has survivor skills please find him asap also I like this because it shows his tattoo maybe that will help

JUL 8, 2023
[...]

Authorities in Warren said Saturday that Burham’s whereabouts are unknown and the search has expanded beyond the city. Stelter said Burham has “survivalist skills” and is comfortable living in wooded areas.

Warren police asked residents to check their security cameras for any possible sighting of Burham, who was wearing a jail-issued blue denim coat, white and orange pants, and orange shoes when he escaped.

[...]

Over 10 federal, state and local law enforcement agencies are assisting in the manhunt.

Burham was being held at the jail, located about 11 miles from the southwest New York border, in connection with a burglary and arson, according to Stelter. He is also accused of kidnapping a Warren County couple and is a suspect in the May 11 murder of Kala Hodgkin, of Jamestown, New York.

He evaded arrest, leading authorities on a multi-state manhunt before his capture on May 24 in South Carolina, the Jamestown Police Department in New York said.

JUL 8, 2023
  • Troopers believe that because of his survival knowledge, Burham may be hiding in a wooded area around Warren.
  • Residents should not be worried if they see authorities searching near them, however people should remain vigilant in locking their doors and vehicles.
  • "Don't make it easy for him to acquire supplies, don't make it easy for him to get out of the area," Bivens said.
  • Investigators believe that Burham may be armed because of his previous behaviors.
  • He should not be approached because LE believes him to be armed and dangerous.
  • The US Marshals service is offering a $7,500 reward and Crime Stoppers is offering a $2,000 reward for information that leads to his capture.
  • Burham is currently facing charges in New York, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina.

Michael Burham search Saturday update

Still on the run. I would be terrified right now if I lived in this area. I hope they get him soon! MOO

Updated: JUL 8, 2023 / 09:57 PM CDT
“Our message right now is the public needs to be very, very cautious. And very, very careful,” the Warren County Police Department said.

Still on the run. I would be terrified right now if I lived in this area. I hope they get him soon! MOO

Updated: JUL 8, 2023 / 09:57 PM CDT
“Our message right now is the public needs to be very, very cautious. And very, very careful,” the Warren County Police Department said.
1. crazy that he was able to use sheets and get access to the roof
2. wonder if he has friends/relatives in the area that will help him OR that
he will first try to steal a car/weapon/clothing from

He may not even need help, he had no problem escaping the area after the alleged homicide by kidnapping two strangers and forcing them to drive him many states away!

Yeah, the ol' bedsheet on the roof trick sounds like something out of a cartoon. You'd think this guy would have been kept on a shorter leash, given his history of evading capture.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back