Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, I have never ever in my entire life parked this way ( I am a woman). My husband parks this way %99 of the time, though. I believe rarely any woman parks this way.
I'm a man, and I never park this way either. But still, this doesn't prove anything. We don't know what Anna's parking habits are. Maybe she was taught to park this way back in Poland, who knows. Only people who know her well can confirm.

In Poland the parking spaces are even smaller than here I have never tried to park that way when I lived there and cars are not automatic they are stick shift so NO and wen I go to the park there is so many spaces that automatically you don't think about reversing your car this looks like it was left intentionally like that or who ever was driving that car and left it this way had a view of anyone coming

The Police didn't obtain a waiver from you yet?? They supposedly obtained several waivers in the area already (what we were told)
Yes but that was for police conducted searched. But I will call the detective and ask.

from what I heard/saw this was remarked on as "odd"

Do you know where the picture came from? Did someone in the neighborhood submit it? Was it a screen grab from a security camera?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a woman and I could count in both hands how many times I have park this way it is obvious that this car was intentionally park this way especially that PA plates are only on the back of the car god nows how long she was really missing until anyone realized

I am a woman, too, and I park this way in parking lots that I consider to be places where I think I'll get hit backing out of a spot. I do it all the time

I am a woman, too, and I park this way in parking lots that I consider to be places where I think I'll get hit backing out of a spot. I do it all the time
Exactly! Now, I would argue that this quaint parking lot is the exact opposite of what you describe.

Yes but that was for police conducted searched. But I will call the detective and ask.

They emailed us today saying only police and SAR personnel will be used in searches. We will be going door to door tomorrow passing out flyers and asking if anyone has seen anything.

Do you know where the picture came from? Did someone in the neighborhood submit it? Was it a screen grab from a security camera?

it was taken by a resident who until recently did not know about Anna or her car being found.

Why the change in plans ? .Did they say?

Also, I have a lady friend who parks like this at work so she can make a quick exit.

QUOTE=Jacquie1;13387138]They emailed us today saying only police and SAR personnel will be used in searches. We will be going door to door tomorrow passing out flyers and asking if anyone has seen anything.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! Now, I would argue that this quaint parking lot is the exact opposite of what you describe.

Could be-and I do think that men park this way much more often than women; I just wanted to make the point that some of us do it, but I don't do it all the time. I do it more often now, in my 2013 Audi because it has a camera that makes it way easier. I always do it in a school parking lot, so I don't have to worry about backing over a kid, and certain lame parking lots where it's hard to see; the parking lot where Anna's car was found doesn't appear to be like this, though. I wish we knew her habit with this

Women ,for one I believe do not park this way . How many women do you see back a car in a parking lot? It is 99.9 pct a mans way of parking a car. That signals that it was backed in by a male. And the fact that the car was located weeks later, means it was parked there weeks after she was reported missing . Sounds odd that police would not notice an abandoned vehicle parked there'overnight. Let alone neighbors not complaining about an abandoned car. Makes no sense. Lastly , her husband reported her missing days after her disappearance

I believe the husband should investigated as a prime suspect in the case. It's unusual he works through an attorney now. That says guilt .

Women ,for one I believe do not park this way . How many women do you see back a car in a parking lot? It is 99.9 pct a mans way of parking a car. That signals that it was backed in by a male. And the fact that the car was located weeks later, means it was parked there weeks after she was reported missing . Sounds odd that police would not notice an abandoned vehicle parked there'overnight. Let alone neighbors not complaining about an abandoned car. Makes no sense. Lastly , her husband reported her missing days after her disappearance

It was there at least since 4/16. Her work was the first to report her missing on 4/11. I believe her husband contacted or was contacted the next day (4/12). No one outside her husband or son saw her since 4/2 (or no one has said publicly that they have).

I think more than anything, the fact that the license place was facing the woods shows that whomever parked it intended to hide it.

As for parking, I'm a woman and I can count on one hand as well the number of times I've backed into a parking spot. None of my female friends ever back into parking spots either unless there's some kind of significant issue that requires them to.

No reason given

If I had to make a guess, I would suspect that the dynamics of the case or some new insight/evidence caused PSP or Local LE to suspect that the search could yield forensic evidence and they wanted trained professionals doing the searching. The fact that the volunteer team is handing out flyers is very valuable as they can also keep an eye out for homeowner security cameras that might have caught the car driving into the complex, if another car was following etc. Also someone may have seen something that they do not realize fits the timeline, or even know about the case.

I am female and I often reverse in to park, especially if doing so let's me see the entrance to a building or the rest of the carpark. For example, if I was meeting somone or picking up someone and I didn't see them as I arrived I would back in so I could be facing the direction (building/other cars) that they would be coming from. I also feel safer sitting in my car if I can watch what is going on around me.

I am female and I often reverse in to park, especially if doing so let's me see the entrance to a building or the rest of the carpark. For example, if I was meeting somone or picking up someone and I didn't see them as I arrived I would back in so I could be facing the direction (building/other cars) that they would be coming from. I also feel safer sitting in my car if I can watch what is going on around me.

I don't necessarily back in to spots, but if given the chance to "pull through" so I can avoid backing out I almost always will. Maybe she was a "pull through" fan.

I don't think it should be looked at necessarily as "a woman never backs in" so a man must have been driving.. In my opinion it's more of a "backing the car in so you cant see license plate". I live 5 miles from where the car was found, and in PA we don't require front license plates (I don't know how common that is among states, I do know CA for example does require front license plates) if we are looking at this as If a horrible crime was committed, I honestly can't imagine the thought of the driver (assuming it was not Anna) was "oh I'll just park how I always park" and not more along the lines of "park so it doesn't get found quickly"

As for parking, I'm a woman and I can count on one hand as well the number of times I've backed into a parking spot. None of my female friends ever back into parking spots either unless there's some kind of significant issue that requires them to.

Originally I thought backing in was odd; however, after I thought about it I realized if I was waiting for someone I would back in. So I could watch for the other person. This applies to both waiting for someone who knew I was waiting for them and I was waiting for someone who did not know I was waiting for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1