Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture of something concrete and a road near the random creek.

Something Concrete A.jpgRoad Near Creek A.PNGRoad Near Creek B.jpg

Possibly the tower and building from one of the discussions up thread.

Tower and Building.PNG

attachment.php

Here is that spot blown up larger.
Can't tell if it is reflection in the water or something else.
I think I will go back with my binoculars and look tomorrow.
I don't remember anything standing out as odd at the time.
So, it turns out this blue thing is actually water?

I've been following Anna's thread from the beginning and following
https://www.facebook.com/FindingAnnaM/
and their home page http://www.findingannam.org/p/home.html

IMO this thread remains quiet due to there now being a vibe of uncomfortableness about questioning or theorizing on Anna's case. The Finding Group seems to frown on that, and gives the impression (MOO) that they don't want others, outside of the community/group, to help.

PSP is keeping everything close to the vest. We have no verified insiders, or verified locals. Early on posters said local media got some info wrong, and that the group knows info that hasn't been disclosed, so WS members have kinda hit a brick wall.

Hope there's a break in the case soon.

IMO this thread remains quiet due to there now being a vibe of uncomfortableness about questioning or theorizing on Anna's case. The Finding Group seems to frown on that, and gives the impression (MOO) that they don't want others, outside of the community/group, to help.

PSP is keeping everything close to the vest. We have no verified insiders, or verified locals. Early on posters said local media got some info wrong, and that the group knows info that hasn't been disclosed, so WS members have kinda hit a brick wall.

Nice assessment. As far as what has been disclosed by LE to main stream media, this is still a missing person case.

WS is a website dedicated to discussing missing person cases. As long as we do not point a finger at family or someone who has not been identified as a person of interest by LE and stay within WS rules, we can theorize to our hearts content.

I am not uncomfortable with questioning or theorizing on Anna's case. I had been following this from the beginning. I did not engage it during the early part largely due to the fact that there seemed to be an organized local group working on the case. When it got to be over two months missing and a month after Anna's car being discovered and still nothing out of PSP (nor this group) I decided to engage this case more fully. I, for one, am not done with this case and I have no intention of backing off trying to find Anna. I want the person or persons responsible for Anna's disappearance to know that there is someone that is determined to find Anna and it is time to start ramping pressure on the person or persons responsible. One of the ways to do this is to discuss and even investigate locations where Anna may be found. Others are free to come along for the ride. They don't need permission to do so.

This post lands at random.

Reminder that it is against TOS to tell other members how to post.

Like all the other Missing Persons threads at Websleuths, this thread is dedicated to discussion / sleuthing with a view to helping find a missing person. The help and opinions here are not contingent on what an individual member feels or what an outside social media group feels. If WS management or law enforcement decide we should or should not discuss certain aspects of a case, that's a different ball of wax.

Please do NOT hold back from posting in this thread because you feel intimidated or hamstrung by others who might try to direct how WSers post.

Let's just get back on track with trying to find Anna.

:tyou:

Old Valley Road Pictures

Old Valley Road Thick Vegitation.jpg
This is an example of the thick vegetation along this trail.
You could lay down five feet from the road and not be seen.

Old Valley Road 1.PNGOld Valley Road 2.PNGOld Valley Road 3.jpgOld Valley Road 4.jpg
Pictures of various spots along Old Valley Road

Old Valley Road 5.jpgOld Valley Road 6.PNG
Additional spots along Old Valley Road

Old Valley Road Exit.jpgOld Valley Road Exit 2.PNG
End of Old Valley Road at Church Farm Road

Old Valley Road and Church Farm Road.jpg
Church Farm Road at Old Valley Road looking towards Swedesford Road

Old Valley Road  Side Road.jpg
Side road off Old Valley Road. Appears to be for farm field access.

I have posted all the pictures I have. If any of you want additional pictures of a specific spot that is legally accessible and related to our discussion of this case, please let me know.

I have a tough question. Do we have a list of all the places that were searched? Could we maybe get a linkable map of the key points of interest?

I have a tough question. Do we have a list of all the places that were searched? Could we maybe get a linkable map of the key points of interest?

I am not aware of one. If someone were so disposed, they could probably review the beginnings of this thread with comments from local members/land owners and get a rough idea. As far as I know, the only official searches were conducted by PSP Cadets. After that PSP did not extend invitations to any of the large SAR teams in the area. The SAR Teams cannot be dispatched without the invitation of LE or Local Officials. One search was scheduled and then abruptly canceled with efforts re-tasked to hand out flyers.

I did the map below for another case. I don't have time to go back and find the locations BUT....if someone is willing to get a list together with the links verifying their information, it's not hard for me to do a quick map. Or...this is a free map service if someone else wants to do it. I don't mind, I'm just limited on time.

IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

I am not aware of one. If someone were so disposed, they could probably review the beginnings of this thread with comments from local members/land owners and get a rough idea. As far as I know, the only official searches were conducted by PSP Cadets. After that PSP did not extend invitations to any of the large SAR teams in the area. The SAR Teams cannot be dispatched without the invitation of LE or Local Officials. One search was scheduled and then abruptly canceled with efforts re-tasked to hand out flyers.

I believe there have been other SAR searches, but the FA group want to keep it quiet for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member