Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No real news to report. I drove by Anna's "dream house" today and noticed Black-eyed Susans blooming in her yard. She must have planted them last year or the year before. So sunny and bright!!!! If you see some, think of Anna, and hope for answers.

Not directly related to Anna, but I do wonder if they'll use her disappearance as a training exercise in some way. Surely there are a few choice areas to search that they could train on. From July 17, 2017.

http://fox43.com/2017/07/17/cadaver-dogs-in-chester-co-train-to-find-human-remains/

K-9s in Chester County are continuing their training to find human remains, whether it's above ground, or feet below. The dogs are part of Search and Rescue Dogs of Pennsylvania, a non-profit organization.

Vicki Wooters, the president of the Search and Rescue, said, "The dogs found bodies, one was four feet down wrapped in a tarp, another was dismembered and out in a landfill, another was in the river."

The dogs can pick up the slightest scent.

Wooters said the organization has helped state police and even the FBI find bodies all over the country, with about 20 cases a year. She said they recently found a body in Montgomery County.

"Some of the searches we've been on and some of the cases that we've helped solve the police have been very open when they said, 'Without that dog, we'd have never found this person,'" she said.

Some of those K-9s are also certified in tracking, trailing and water recovery searches as well.

Don't give up... Holly Grim's case took quite a while and as it turned out, PSP knew 98% of the details within a few days, but it took a lucky break to close the case.

One thing is obvious, Anna is not just out wandering around somewhere. Based on the behaviors of herself and people in her life in the weeks and days leading up to her known disappearance, and then the bizarre lack of concern of her missing after she had a "panic attack", it's very easy to conclude that a person close to her harmed her and then put her somewhere, then parked her car and ran home. I have no doubt she was panicked, but I don't believe it was related to her work. I think it was related to her personal safety. JMO

Don't give up... Holly Grim's case took quite a while and as it turned out, PSP knew 98% of the details within a few days, but it took a lucky break to close the case.
Based on your personal experience, Tracker, do you think LE knows a lot more than they have shared?

Based on your personal experience, Tracker, do you think LE knows a lot more than they have shared?

When it comes to PSP, I am quite sure they know more than they have shared.

This case will eventually grind to a conclusion. I am out of ideas and I have looked everywhere I legally can.

When it comes to PSP, I am quite sure they know more than they have shared.

This case will eventually grind to a conclusion. I am out of ideas and I have looked everywhere I legally can.
Thank you for all of your efforts.

Statistically speaking, when a person is killed by someone close or intimate, they are typically buried or hidden inside something. Strangers more often just "dump" the victim.

Where did this info come from about the condo trash being removed?
Updated a bit:

General notes about Anna:
- mother to 4 year old son
- married, husband is an actuary
- from Poland, came to US approximately 20 years ago, family lives in Poland
- planned trip to Poland for father's 80th birthday
- medication dependence mentioned in info sheets (possibly for depression per Dateline interview with family)
- condo from pre-marriage had dried mud on the floor (condo used as storage, husband took trash out weekly until mid-April per neighbors)
- passport and phone left at home
- husband communicating with police through attorney
I wonder where the dumpsters are kept for the complex. What kind of trash would need to suddenly be removed and then all happen stop in mid-April after Anna went missing? Also, note the easy access to three separate parking lots from the condo's location. No fences, no barriers. Under 5 miles from the Charlestown Meadows complex where her car was found. https://www.google.com/maps/dir/675...f2d41f5d97a298cc!2m2!1d-75.610437!2d40.058652
attachment.php

Attachments

• anna metro ct.jpg
    anna metro ct.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 268
Very good summary! I drove by the house one day when the trash bin was out. It is the standard "wheelie bin" that is common here. I think that if the trash haulers hefted one that held a body weighing 140+ pounds it would have seemed very strange and worthy of investigation. Also, putting her in the home bin would be exponentially more risky than using a commercial can a mile or so away.
Do actual people pick up the cans, or are they lifted by the garbage truck like the one shown?
attachment.php

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 229
The blue wheelie bins can be picked up by the lift thingy on the truck. I am not certain that they always do it that way. Sometimes the guys just pull the bags out and throw them in the truck because it is faster. Anna's road is a cul-de-sac, so they aren't blocking traffic, so maybe they use the lift every time.

I haven't been through the townhouse community and there are no google street view images. However, I looked at some units for sale on line and a couple had photos of the same kind of blue bins on their back patios. I do not know whether there are also dumpsters available.

I think the post about him taking out trash from the townhouse each week was on here but deleted. My theory about this is that Anna wanted to sell the townhouse (she bought it before they were married) but all of his junk that was left there made it impossible. Maybe they had an understanding that he would go every Sunday and throw out some of his junk. Once she was no longer there to "encourage" him, he simply stopped.

Okay so I've been following this for a while. I was looking for a podcast subject and thought I could throw myself into this. But it seems like a lot of folks aren't talking, and it may be difficult because it's so new. What do y'all think and also is there another cold case you think I would have more to go on/could be more helpful w my efforts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so I've been following this for a while. I was looking for a podcast subject and thought I could throw myself into this. But it seems like a lot of folks aren't talking, and it may be difficult because it's so new. What do y'all think and also is there another cold case you think I would have more to go on/could be more helpful w my efforts.

Missy Bevers? (Unless you're looking for something local?)

Missy Bevers? (Unless you're looking for something local?)

Local would probably be better bc I can get there, or local-ish. I'll check that one out though.

Local would probably be better bc I can get there, or local-ish. I'll check that one out though.

Ryan Benjamin or Markita Benson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members