Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I've been following this for a while. I was looking for a podcast subject and thought I could throw myself into this. But it seems like a lot of folks aren't talking, and it may be difficult because it's so new. What do y'all think and also is there another cold case you think I would have more to go on/could be more helpful w my efforts.
Please - Cassie Kay Compton :heartbeat:

The blue wheelie bins can be picked up by the lift thingy on the truck. I am not certain that they always do it that way. Sometimes the guys just pull the bags out and throw them in the truck because it is faster. Anna's road is a cul-de-sac, so they aren't blocking traffic, so maybe they use the lift every time.

I haven't been through the townhouse community and there are no google street view images. However, I looked at some units for sale on line and a couple had photos of the same kind of blue bins on their back patios. I do not know whether there are also dumpsters available.

I think the post about him taking out trash from the townhouse each week was on here but deleted. My theory about this is that Anna wanted to sell the townhouse (she bought it before they were married) but all of his junk that was left there made it impossible. Maybe they had an understanding that he would go every Sunday and throw out some of his junk. Once she was no longer there to "encourage" him, he simply stopped.
Your possible theory of removing a junk in pieces is as possible as Anna being slowly removed in pieces, I suppose.

I cannot reveal my source, but here is what I have learned:
She had planned a trip to Poland for her father's 80th Bday. She was going to take her son with her. She made these plans with her mother by telephone call. On the 28th, she abruptly and without explanation cancelled by text message. On the 30th, she texted dad instead of calling. Her parents have not talked to her since. Coworkers saw her on the 2nd. She was "sick" the week of the 3rd and did not go to work. On April 8, her mother talked to husband who said to call back on Monday, April 10. On Tuesday, both her employer and her parents made police reports.

She never carries cash.

The police know all of this. A PI has also been hired. Friends are very upset and want to get media interested.

I think it is more likely that her car will be found somewhere out of the immediate area - North Philadelphia maybe.

Does LE have her phone? Maybe someone else sent those texts. Would a murderer be that bold to send texts, if the murderer had her phone?

April =tax time. Just throwing anything out there. Could there be financial problems?

Sick the week of the 3rd? Did she call in personally?

Her husband said to call back on April 10th? Why? Sick means she can't talk?

Your possible theory of removing a junk in pieces is as possible as Anna being slowly removed in pieces, I suppose.

I had this thought before, but did not want to post it. :(

FB page update says "Thanks to a local citizen, Audi keys found in Malvern matching the description of Anna's keys have been turned over to law enforcement."

Good news, but where was there even a description of her keys??

FB page update says "Thanks to a local citizen, Audi keys found in Malvern matching the description of Anna's keys have been turned over to law enforcement."

Good news, but where was there even a description of her keys??
Wonder where they were found...someplace she frequented?

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

http://usa.se.pl/nowy-jork/newsy/wierzymy-ze-ania-do-nas-wroci_1014855.html

I quickly translated this article from PL to EN:

SE: - What is the stadium of Anna’s case?
Janina Maciejewska: - Currently nothing is going on. We came here to learn more about the investigation of our daughter perishing. It is hard to do while you are in Poland because the voices of absent people are not taken into account. The Police say they have to find the body, we hope to find her alive. We are cooperating with the police, however Ania’s husband definitely refuses to cooperate and to be in touch with us.

- Have you seen your grandson?
- Contact with Andrew has been almost entirely disabled by our son-in-law. We have seen our grandson for a couple of minutes. Our son-in-law went to visit his family in another state. Despite the fact that our daughter has got 2 houses in the US we were not allowed to stay in them. Thanks to support and hospitality of her friends as well as total strangers we have a possibility of staying at a nearby hotel. We are so grateful to all the people engaged in searching for our daughter, Anna.

- Did Anna have marital problems?
- Last Christmas she was in Poland with her husband and they did not argue at all. There was a family atmosphere and everything seemed fine. Sometimes she said that her husband was very dictatorial but she did not allow for it. She was very independent, ambitious and she liked to put her foot down. They have been married for 11 years. After 7 years their long awaited son was born.

- Was it then that the problems started?
- Partially. Anna felt cut out Her husband loved their son in a very posessive way. He cleand up, cooked, changed diapers. Anna felt she was not needed anymore. I told her she should have been happy that her husband helped her but she did not like it because she felt he wanted to take her role.

- Were there arguments??
- No, our son-in-law always bottles up his feelings. She was different, she talked a lot about her feelings. But she never complained about her marriage. Maybe she did not want to burden us with her problems.

- Do you believe she might have run away, hide somewhere or commit suicide?
- No! Ania była bardzo odpowiedzialną i racjonalną osobą. Miała bardzo dobrą pozycję zawodową. Na pewno nigdy nie zrobiłaby czegoś takiego swojemu ukochanemu synkowi czy nam. Córka bardzo nas kocha i mamy dobre relacje. Bardzo często rozmawialiśmy. Anna was a very responsible and rational person. She had a good job. She certainly wouldn’t have done something like that to her beloved son or us. Or daughter loves us very much and we have a good relationship.

- What do the police say?
- Nothing new. We do not want to point fingers at anyone, that’s the authorities task. There is an investigation in this case. There is also a private investigator. This Sunday we return to Poland.

Wonder where they were found...someplace she frequented?

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I wonder why they chose to post that info without stating where they were found. Still such an odd trickling in of info...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many car keys did they have? Are they all accounted for? Was the seat position auto set to match the key?

Did the keys look like they'd been out there awhile, or a recent drop?

Where were they, on the road, in a bush, in the grass?

Searches 10 miles in either direction that creates a isosceles triangle (more or less) from stoneybrook to ashtree need to be done.

The puzzle gets much more interesting. So now we have the situation where the car was found not too far from where she lives and her keys found not too far from where she worked. The car was found in a place that was not designed to try to hide it but where it wouldn't be found immediately or within days. It was backed in but if you are looking for a blue Audi and you see a blue Audi ... it was a matter of when not if the car would be found. It didn't matter if it was found since there was no real attempt to get rid of it. So I wonder about where specifically the keys were found. It would be interesting if they too were found somewhere that discovery was when rather than if had someone been specifically looking for them or easily found by accident by a resident or pedestrian.

One would think that if you were trying to make sure there could be some doubt as to what happened (murder vs suicide) once Anna is found then the person responsible would want the keys to be with her. So the only other way to preserve any possible doubt would be if Anna is found south of where the keys were found. Somewhere within walking distance. The location of where the keys were found is some 8 miles by car which would have been a 2 to 2 1/2 hour walk from where her car was found.

I would like to know much more about just how these keys were found and how it came to the group's attention that they were found. Was it published anywhere that her keys could be missing? In the olden times (before dirt was discovered) when keys were found someone would put a Found item in the lost and found in the newspaper - at best. Today, since newspapers aren't a thing anymore, it would be a crap shoot as to what someone does to let people know they had found keys. Somewhere online?. Maybe contact the local police? I don't know.

It certainly doesn't make any sense that Anna would park her car and then walk for miles before intentionally or accidentally losing her keys, does it?

It certainly doesn't make any sense that Anna would park her car and then walk for miles before intentionally or accidentally losing her keys, does it?
Not at all. She left in a panic, drove her car to a random parking area, backed it in, set out on foot towards work, abandoned her keys, then disappeared? Makes no sense.

Even if she met someone and got a ride, why would the keys end up there? This is more sketchy than ever now.

Not at all. But it is still possible. Well, at least a defense attorney would say so.

Not at all. She left in a panic, drove her car to a random parking area, backed it in, set out on foot towards work, abandoned her keys, then disappeared? Makes no sense.

Even if she met someone and got a ride, why would the keys end up there? This is more sketchy than ever now.
Do we know the whereabouts of Anna's purse, wallet, phone, etc.?

It is an odd place to find the keys. From the condo complex headed sought, you would have to take a few back roads to get on that back road headed South, and that does not connect directly to a main road without a few more back roads, then you seem to be heading either towards the airport or NJ. If I had to guess without knowing how and in what condition they were found, the keys were tossed out the window of a moving vehicle.

OK. I've been following this thread for months now, but just registered because of the key discussion. Pull the reigns in. It is not confirmed that the key/keys found were Ana's. I live in the area, and someone found an Audi key and posted it to the local facebook page asking if anyone was missing a key. Someone mentioned that Anna drove an Audi, and then someone who I believe is connected to the Finding Anna page took the discussion offline. Next thing you know, the person who found the key was turning it over to police. If you read the Finding Anna page, it is misleading, but it does only say that "keys matching the description" of Ana's keys were found. From what I could see, it was one Audi key. It also was very clean and did not look like it had been on the ground very long. The spot where the key was found is a bus stop, so it could very well belong to a soccer mom and not be in any way related to Anna's disappearance. Just wanted to set the record straight on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1