Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has organized a meeting for Thursday: https://www.facebook.com/events/535081853282193/

I still wonder why her husband nor LE have made no statements or attempted to answer questions. Some information from them would help the public know better where to look!

I suspect that PSP knows a whole heck of a lot more than they are discussing. They are tight lipped for good reason. In abduction cases, the actors and their associates tend to monitor any information about the case, including forums like this, as well as inserting themselves into the searches.

I would hope if LE suspected an abduction they would at least caution the public.

I would think that would depend on if the abductee knew the the abductor. Then the general public would not be in danger unless they were confronting the abductor.

Her family says that she had planned a trip to Poland with her son for her father's 80th, then suddenly cancelled via text message.

RSBM

Marking my spot.

If she was from Poland and had family there... maybe her husband was afraid she wouldn't return ?
That does not suggest he was involved with her disappearance, but LE usually clears the family first --and so far , no one has been cleared at this time.

I'd also be suspicious if anyone says she was suddenly depressed --- like setting her up to be a suicide if found ?
And it's possible that a different person other than Anna sent the texts -- speaking in person would be better, in order to verify it was her.

Who saw her last outside of family-- like coworkers, etc. ?

Hopefully she just needs some time away.
MOO

I suspect that PSP knows a whole heck of a lot more than they are discussing. They are tight lipped for good reason. In abduction cases, the actors and their associates tend to monitor any information about the case, including forums like this, as well as inserting themselves into the searches.

RSBM

Sometimes the family members are asked to keep silent --especially if LE has a strong lead.

RSBM

Marking my spot.

If she was from Poland and had family there... maybe her husband was afraid she wouldn't return ?
That does not suggest he was involved with her disappearance, but LE usually clears the family first --and so far , no one has been cleared at this time.

I'd also be suspicious if anyone says she was suddenly depressed --- like setting her up to be a suicide if found ?
And it's possible that a different person other than Anna sent the texts -- speaking in person would be better, in order to verify it was her.

MOO

I had the same question. She took a week off from work, so who spoke to or saw her last outside of the family? Also it does say she was recently diagnosed with depression in one of the articles. It indicated that she left medication at home that she would have needed, but it's unclear if the two are related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

Marking my spot.

MOO

A coworker has stated that they saw her on April 2 at a local restaurant with husband and son. However, other coworkers speculate that it was a week earlier. The police tried to confirm a date, but there was no credit card used.

A coworker has stated that they saw her on April 2 at a local restaurant with husband and son. However, other coworkers speculate that it was a week earlier. The police tried to confirm a date, but there was no credit card used.

Is this the last person to see her outside of her family?

Seems like someone may have had well over a week to do whatever they were going to do before her absence became noticed.

JMO, of course.

Seems like someone may have had well over a week to do whatever they were going to do before her absence became noticed.

JMO, of course.

Indeed. I had contemplated checking dumpsters, but realized that the timeline is such that any in the immediate area have probably been taken away by now. I just drove by one and thought "Should I look?" But the construction workers surely would have noticed something.

This article says she left work in a panic but I think they meant she was last seen leaving FOR work in a panic.

Good catch. But I don't think either version is true. Red herring. At least she is getting more coverage.

Good catch. But I don't think either version is true. Red herring. At least she is getting more coverage.

Oh totally. It seems like she may have been gone for up to a week prior. But yes, it's good to have more coverage. I hope someone who knows something can help to find what happened.

It amazes me how much information the press gets wrong. Especially in these cases, where it's literally life or death. 😕

I've been following this case and I'm perplexed as to why more press hasn't been given to it. Then I see some reports with inaccurate information. It's disheartening.

I am a new poster here to websleuths but I have been reading all I can on this case.
I live very nearby and am familiar with the area. This stuff doesn't happen here, lots of things don't add up.
I can tell you reading here, if I ever go missing I want you all on the case! Lots of good exchanges here & good people looking for this poor woman.
Praying they locate her soon.

I am a new poster here to websleuths but I have been reading all I can on this case.
I live very nearby and am familiar with the area. This stuff doesn't happen here, lots of things don't add up.
I can tell you reading here, if I ever go missing I want you all on the case! Lots of good exchanges here & good people looking for this poor woman.
Praying they locate her soon.

Jacquie, same!!!

I wonder if she CALLED in sick or TEXTED in sick that week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1