Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be impressed by the organization of this group and surprised by what has not been released to media.
I learned many new things last night.

wish us luck!

In response to tinkerbella's question:

Well, one of the newspaper articles states that her family from Poland reported her missing to Philadelphia police on 4/10. That's super weird!

Also, why did the husband tell her mom to "call in two days"? That conversation supposedly happened on Saturday, 4/8. So two days from that is 4/10, precisely the day she went missing! Weird-weird-weird!

It has been mentioned that she may have had depression. Perhaps she was placed on an involuntary psych hold and her husband didn't want to worry her family

The plans for Poland, changes, excuses and absence from work may have been due to mental health issues. Leaving for work "in a panic" may have been due to mental health issues.

LE may be tight lipped because of Medical privacy issues

It has been mentioned that she may have had depression. Perhaps she was placed on an involuntary psych hold and her husband didn't want to worry her family

The plans for Poland, changes, excuses and absence from work may have been due to mental health issues. Leaving for work "in a panic" may have been due to mental health issues.

LE may be tight lipped because of Medical privacy issues

I do wonder if, with a recent depression diagnosis, her husband told her she could not fly to Poland with their son; this is, of course, assuming that she really is clinically depressed-this would account for the change in plans. You know, I think we often try to make sense of something like this with a logical explanation such as "her husband did it". But maybe we just hate the thought of suicide and try to find some other way to understand a mother suddenly disappearing. I am heading in the direction of suicide on this one.

You would be impressed by the organization of this group and surprised by what has not been released to media.

wish us luck!
So those things you learned last night -- do they make you more hopeful, or less? Good luck, and hope she's found alive.

Regarding possible depression diagnosis, I wonder what has triggered that? From looking at dates, it seems to me that something happened between Monday, 3/27 and Tuesday, 3/28. What was it? E.g., has Voya announced any layoffs at that time? After all, she worked there since 1999, a very long time. Being laid off after 18 years of service would be devastating to anybody.

Or maybe an argument with her husband could have triggered a bout of depression?

Any info on what happened at the end of March?

wish us luck!

The best of luck! I tried to PM you my cell number in case you had questions, but your mailbox is full.

wish us luck!

Just as long as you do not search West of the trail as that is private land and no one had contacted us​ about access. If you have obtained permission form Charles Town medows that is fine but they only own 10-20 feet West of the walking trail.

And that photo was taken 4/16. Sort of midway between when she went missing and when it was recognized as her car. Am I right on that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Yes. Police found it on 5/8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just as long as you do not search West of the trail as that is private land and no one had contacted us​ about access. If you have obtained permission form Charles Town medows that is fine but they only own 10-20 feet West of the walking trail.

The Police didn't obtain a waiver from you yet?? They supposedly obtained several waivers in the area already (what we were told)

If Anna's coworkers and close friends are reading this: did she have a habit of backing in when parking? If not, the chances are it was parked like that by someone who didn't want the tag (license plate) to be easily seen.

Good question. I don't know if any of Anna's friends are actually posting here, though. There are certainly a lot of "visitors" reading, however.

Good question. I don't know if any of Anna's friends are actually posting here, though. There are certainly a lot of "visitors" reading, however.

from what I heard/saw this was remarked on as "odd"

I am a woman and I could count in both hands how many times I have park this way it is obvious that this car was intentionally park this way especially that PA plates are only on the back of the car god nows how long she was really missing until anyone realized

I am a woman and I could count in both hands how many times I have park this way it is obvious that this car was intentionally park this way especially that PA plates are only on the back of the car god nows how long she was really missing until anyone realized

Same here, I have never ever in my entire life parked this way ( I am a woman). My husband parks this way %99 of the time, though. I believe rarely any woman parks this way.

Same here, I have never ever in my entire life parked this way ( I am a woman). My husband parks this way %99 of the time, though. I believe rarely any woman parks this way.

I agree. I could count on one hand the times I've backed into a spot, and when I have, it's been crooked as heck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member