Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To preserve the integrity of the factual information contained herein, Websleuths does not participate in rumor mongering. When claiming something as a “fact,” you must prove it. Be able to provide links to information from approved third party sources; for instance, mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), and admin-verified case insiders.

WS Forum Rules

Thanks for this Jacquie!

Snipped...

...Please distribute the flyers that show Anna as we all know her- happy.

^^^^ THAT says a lot IMHO...

Regardless, tonight is the Gathering of Hope & Light for Anna @ Duportail House in Chesterbrook from 6:00pm-7:30pm. It is open to anyone who wishes to go.

Read more at Jacquie's link.

Yes, sadly Alexsandra Reeves was found deceased in Baltimore... May she RIP and may our search for Anna continue.

I'm waiting for more details about Alexandra's death.

As an alternative, anyone think she might be in witness protection on a "whistle blower" case? It has gotten very quiet and it only takes a day for Anna to end up on page 4.

Wouldn't they eventually clue her husband in? She has a child, wouldn't the boy also be in danger?

Wouldn't they eventually clue her husband in? She has a child, wouldn't the boy also be in danger?

Good point. Wonder if that is why he so quiet and I have no idea where the son is and what security measures may be in place.

Good point. Wonder if that is why he so quiet and I have no idea where the son is and what security measures may be in place.
I recently read through this thread, and I have to say.... the husband should be looked at here. Seems sketchy, the circumstances.

Recently Added to NamUs - MP # 38570

Anna Maciejewska, W/F/43,
Chester County, 30 Mar 2017*

Anna Bronislawa Maciejewska

White / Female / 43 Years Old

5’4” :: 160 Lbs. :: Hazel Eyes

Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights

Husband & 4 Year Old Son At Home

Malvern, Chester County is in South-Eastern, PA.

Day Seventy-Eight*

17951749_406459359731727_3199316818359909544_n.jpg

Anna Maciejewska, 43​

PSP / Pennsylvania State Police -
Embreeville Station :: 610-486-6280

*13)) NamUs :: National missing and
Unidentified persons system:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/38570

​
MEPA = Missing Endangered Person Advisory
PSP = Pennsylvania State Police

F)) A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

What is everyone's gut saying?

I feel like this was a hired hit.

Someone with money and connections wanted her gone.

I think LE need to look at those closest to her.....if you catch my drift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that date last seen was 3/30/17 instead of 4/10/17 that her husband supposedly last saw her going to work. Anyone know Who inputs the data into this site?

I don't think I can say without violating the rules. But then again, I'm not 100% sure that I'm correct. The space of time between the last time anyone saw her outside of her husband and family and the time she was reported missing is such a grey area. I'm not sure we'll ever know the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the very start my gut feeling has been that LE needs to look very close to home...
my radar says husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member