Anna 5.jpg
View towards Pine Creek from another point along Phillips Drive

Anna 6.jpg
Another view towards Pine Creek within the Industrial Park

From Davis Road

Anna 7.jpg
View of Pine Creek from Davis Road

Anna 8.jpg
If you look carefully, you can see the concrete arch of the tunnel to the right side

Anna 9.jpg
Another view of Pine Creek tunnel from Davis Road. This might be easier to see.

Anna 11.PNG
Other than walking up the creek bed from near the beginning of Davis Road, the only other way down to the creek is by sliding down this wash

On the bright side, not a "no trespassing" sign to be seen.

attachment.php

View towards turnpike and Pine Creek Tunnel from Phillips Drive

attachment.php

View towards Pine Creek from another point along Phillips Drive

attachment.php

Another view towards Pine Creek within the Industrial Park
That does look formidable! When it is like that you almost have to trip over what what you are looking for.

From Davis Road

attachment.php

attachment.php

If you look carefully, you can see the concrete arch of the tunnel to the right side

attachment.php

attachment.php

Other than walking up the creek bed from near the beginning of Davis Road, the only other way down to the creek is by sliding down this wash

Looks like the water is up from the recent rain. The tunnel also looks bigger than I expected. Thanks for taking these shots!

From Davis Road

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Since you were standing right there when you took the first 3 shots, would any of those areas be a place where a gravity assist e.g. shoving a body get a body close to the water or in it without having to do much lifting or dragging due to the slope of the embankment or am I seeing the result of you zooming closer toward the creek and not seeing the true distance properly?

One more question. Am I seeing something blue where the arrow is pointing or is that just an artifact of the darkness in that direction?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Anna11withArrow.png
    Anna11withArrow.png
    705.6 KB · Views: 356
Odd Item.PNG
Here is that spot blown up larger.
Can't tell if it is reflection in the water or something else.
I think I will go back with my binoculars and look tomorrow.
I don't remember anything standing out as odd at the time.

Since you were standing right there when you took the first 3 shots, would any of those areas be a place where a gravity assist e.g. shoving a body get a body close to the water or in it without having to do much lifting or dragging due to the slope of the embankment or am I seeing the result of you zooming closer toward the creek and not seeing the true distance properly?

Yes, you could roll a body down that particular wash. It would be not out of the question for someone in good shape to get down, but getting back up would take a while and some effort. Not sure how much traffic there is on Davis at night.

Looks like the water is up from the recent rain. The tunnel also looks bigger than I expected. Thanks for taking these shots!

The shot of the tunnel is from a distance and above. Looks to be 6-8' in height.

attachment.php

Here is that spot blown up larger.
Can't tell if it is reflection in the water or something else.
I think I will go back with my binoculars and look tomorrow.
I don't remember anything standing out as odd at the time.
It is really great what you are doing for Anna!

I enlarged the image as well. To me it looks like it is something definitely blue of a decent size.

attachment.php

Attachments

• blue-enlarged.png
    blue-enlarged.png
    415.3 KB · Views: 331
One more question. Am I seeing something blue where the arrow is pointing or is that just an artifact of the darkness in that direction?

attachment.php

It is really great what you are doing for Anna!

I enlarged the image as well. To me it looks like it is something definitely blue of a decent size.

attachment.php
WOW Jethro4WS! Good eye! It looks white to me, but also too clean to have been there since March.

Please be careful out there. You don't know who is watching AND you don't want to wreck any possible evidence if that is more than a crumbled tarp. :scared:

WOW Jethro4WS! Good eye! It looks white to me, but also too clean to have been there since March.

Please be careful out there. You don't know who is watching AND you don't want to wreck any possible evidence if that is more than a crumbled tarp. :scared:
Trackergd is doing phenominal work here by going out and getting some good looks at a few locations - it really helps in orienting to the terrain in the area and how hard finding Anna will be.

I'm former LE and have evidence preservation training. Not going to touch anything. Will view from a distance with binoculars.

Not sure if I can get to the tunnel without a major case of poison ivy. Will see if there is an access point while I am there.

Just in from TrackerGD:

He spent over four hours on-scene Today / Saturday,
and will be posting Routine Photos to Us
when he gets to his Computer.

We Appreciate All You're Doing, Tracker.

Doesn't look like it is blue tarp blue though but interesting nonetheless
I didn't think it was blue either, but after really examining the close up it does seem to be a blue tarp, reflecting the light. And.... with all the weather, it could have washed down from the hill above it.

Richrd, thank you for the update. I'll keep my eyes peeled for Tracker's new postings.

Are the PSP aware of this activity that Tracker is doing?

No. I am not conducting an investigation, impeding an investigation, disturbing evidence or questioning witnesses, therefore what I am doing is well within legal limits for any private citizen.

The anomaly in the picture was reflection of the sky on the water in the creek.

I have quite a few pictures that will take some time to sort and put up on here. The AT&T Building, the pipeline right of way, all of Old Valley Road from Bacton Hill Road to Church Farm Road, Davis Road, Pine Creek and a slightly better view of the culvert/tunnel under the turnpike. That culvert is a black hole that reminds me of the sewer station Pennywise the Clown for the original movie IT lived in. Not going near it without a safety person. I have been in caves, tunnels, sewer pipes, etc, but this thing is black and foreboding and sets off all sorts of alarm bells in my head for a reason I cannot explain.

I did manage to find the front end of a car with the New Jersey front plate still attached. If one of you lost it, I can provide a GPS location for it.

No one seemed to take much notice of the old man with the Nikon camera and binoculars out "bird watching", other than to smile and say hello.

Without meaning to belittle the seriousness of this case it's been like reading a mystery novel! All the searching and photos and scenarios. I really hope something is found that can bring closure for Anna's family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

I will continue to sort through the nature photographs and will post them as soon as I can. The pictures are only of areas being discussed in this thread and are provided to give WS members a visual reference.

Disclaimer: All of the photographs taken by me and posted on WS are of "general subject material" that is visible to anyone from public roads and access points. At no time was I on posted private property. I am providing these photographs in good faith and without bias under the assumption that if PSP or Local LE objected and/or felt they were damaging to the case, they would contact WS and ask for the thread to be suspended and/or the pictures to be deleted.

Pictures of some random creek showing blue/white reflection.

Pine Creek A.jpgPine Creek B.jpgPine Creek C.jpgPine Creek D.jpgPine Creek E.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro