PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

So essentially this means that the local LE or SWAT were not told to secure the building TC was on the roof of and fired from ; aka the outer perimeter ?

Although the link below sounds like they were; but with limited or no contact with the SS :

Local law enforcement officials, present in abundance, said they were not assigned security duties around a warehouse used by a man who tried to kill former President Donald Trump.
But another possible flaw in the Secret Service’s plans for the campaign rally at the farm show grounds in Butler, Pa., is emerging. The protection agency (Secret Service) expected the sizable contingent of officers from local law enforcement agencies to
contain any threats outside of the secured zone but assigned almost all those officers to work inside it, according to numerous interviews with local law enforcement and municipal officials.

Secret Service Told Local Police Another Agency Had Building.
According to Paris, the PSP’s liaison had inquired about the building during a walkthrough before the Trump rally and was told that it would be handled by the Butler Emergency Services Unit (ESU), a joint local law enforcement agency akin to a county SWAT team.

Red bolding mine.

Thought the secret service said otherwise... and that the local LE were in charge of the outer perimeter ?
Did they forget, cover up their mistakes, or worse -- lie ?

I like to assume the secret service are trained better than that, and also trained even more thoroughly and intensely that the local LE.
Maybe this is no longer the case ?

Not dissing PA's LE at all; just that the secret service would know exactly how to ensure the security of not only a former president but all of the attendees as well.
Glad that the PA LE are speaking out !
Omo.

Last edited:
How was it immediately determined that the shooter acted alone before any investigation had been conducted?

I wondered the same. Within minutes we heard “shooter down” while they were still on the platform in a huddle with Trump.

Maybe it was just a reaction, or LE told them but I still don’t understand how they could make that call. There were many places to hide.

After it was announced you can see some people in the bleachers weren’t frantic anymore.

So essentially this means that the local LE or SWAT were not told to secure the building TC was on the roof of and fired from ; aka the outer perimeter ?
Thought the secret service said otherwise.
Did they forget, cover up their mistakes, or worse -- lie ?
I like to assume the secret service are trained better than that, and also trained even more thoroughly and intensely that the local LE.
Not dissing PA's LE at all; just that the secret service would know exactly how to ensure the security of not only a former president but all of the attendees as well.
Glad that the PA LE are speaking out !
This is big, imo.
Omo.
Well, I don't trust the federal agencies, at all. From what we saw with the woman who was head of the SS (can't recall her name), we know she lies. Are those lies malicious or do to incompetence? I don't know. I surely do not trust Christopher Wray or Mayorkis. That doesn't mean there aren't good SS or FBI, DHS personnel. Good luck sorting out the truth, eh?

I don't own a gun and don't know anything about this stuff but I've read and watched others who do and, imo, this was an inside job. Even I, a complete amateur, looked at that site and could see all kinds of points of danger from which shots could be fired. I believe I read that professional snipers can take someone out from 1000 yards so that means every point within that distance should have been covered. Doesn't seem like rocket science. So, some party/parties wanted Trump killed and set up the environment in which to do it by not doing the most basic security. We need to find out who those people are.

Approximately 20 to 25 minutes before the shooting, officers saw Crooks with a rangefinder — a device used to estimate distances to targets.
One local officer texted a picture of Crooks to a PSP trooper
who was in the Secret Service command center, and that trooper was told by (secret service) agents to forward the picture to another phone number, but Paris said he could not speak to how the Secret Service handled the information beyond that.

RBM
So during this back and forth texting , TC could have been stopped instead ??
1st bolded : That would've been the ARG building ?

2nd bolded : This needs to be answered. Imo.

The local police deployment inside the building comprised three snipers, who are alleged to have seen Crooks trying to get on the roof, according to sources quoted by CBS News, the BBC's US partner.

This might answer the question upthread about whether the local PA LE had lost their key to the building and were unable to gain access to it ?
So, did they watch as TC climbed onto the roof ?

If so, this is mind-boggling.
Omo.

Last edited:
Swat team says it had no contact with Secret Service before Trump rally shooting

‘We were supposed to get a face-to-face briefing … and that never happened,’ says lead sharpshooter on local Swat team

I saw the interview live on ABC, it was the entire group of 8. It was simple and straightforward. I didn’t detect any blame game; no drama.

Approximately 20 to 25 minutes before the shooting, officers saw Crooks with a rangefinder — a device used to estimate distances to targets.
One local officer texted a picture of Crooks to a PSP trooper
who was in the Secret Service command center, and that trooper was told by (secret service) agents to forward the picture to another phone number, but Paris said he could not speak to how the Secret Service handled the information beyond that.

RBM
So during this back and forth texting , TC could have been stopped instead ??
2nd bolded : This needs to be answered. Imo.

The local police deployment inside the building comprised three snipers, who are alleged to have seen Crooks trying to get on the roof, according to sources quoted by CBS News, the BBC's US partner.

This might answer the question upthread about whether the local PA LE had lost their key to the building and were unable to gain access to it ?
So, did they watch as TC climbed onto the roof ?
If so, this is mind-boggling.
Omo.
Can you even fathom that someone walking around with a freaking range finder, a device specifically used to fire at a target, could have been deemed "suspicious" (per the former SS head) and not a threat?! This is madness and nobody should accept this BS.

This attempt on Trump is as big a deal as previous assassinations (JFK, MLK, RFK, etc) but it's not getting the same level of attention because it failed, with Trump only getting a minor graze wound. He was supposed to end up like Cory. Had Trump's head exploded at the podium, there would be far more media coverage (because they couldn't avoid it) and calls for identifying the perps (not Crooks).

Ronny Jackson, the former POTUS doctor, has been found to have engaged in 'inappropriate conduct' as a doctor, and I believe does not hold an active medical license, for what it's worth.

MOO
Is that true, that Congressman Jackson "has been found" to have engaged in inappropriate conduct, or are those just accusations made against him by possibly disgruntled staff. Is there any link that shows that he has been charged with any of these accusations and found guilty?

Is that true, that Congressman Jackson "has been found" to have engaged in inappropriate conduct, or are those just accusations made against him by possibly disgruntled staff. Is there any link that shows that he has been charged with any of these accusations and found guilty?
Good questions.

Well, I don't trust the federal agencies, at all. From what we saw with the woman who was head of the SS (can't recall her name), we know she lies. Are those lies malicious or do to incompetence? I don't know. I surely do not trust Christopher Wray or Mayorkis. That doesn't mean there aren't good SS or FBI, DHS personnel. Good luck sorting out the truth, eh?
<snipped for focus>

The good thing is that Congress is also doing their own investigations so we aren't totally dependent on the investigations being done by the federal agencies.

RSBM
Cheatle putting out that garbage about the sloped roof having "safety concerns" did it for me. Everything after that is just spin.

Last edited:

I don’t know if the accusations are true but he was Obama’s WH physician too.

Just a suggestion for members who want to dissect President Trump's wounds from the assassination attempt on his life - please post a trigger warning before you post pictures of his wounds out of respect for other members who find these images very upsetting, especially the enlarged images.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Cheatle putting out that garbage about the sloped roof having "safety concerns" did it for me. Everything after that is just spin.

Good point, I had forgotten that. It would have to be ADA compliant for a slope if that were the case. She also said it was the heat. TC was stretched out with thin clothes on so he wouldn’t have been able to handle the burn of the surface if it was that hot.

Just a suggestion for members who want to dissect President Trump's wounds from the assassination attempt on his life - please post a trigger warning before you post pictures of his wounds out of respect for other members who find these images very upsetting, especially the enlarged images.

Thank you.

Apologies, I didn’t consider the images being upsetting for anyone.

This attempt on Trump is as big a deal as previous assassinations (JFK, MLK, RFK, etc) but it's not getting the same level of attention because it failed, with Trump only getting a minor graze wound. He was supposed to end up like Cory. Had Trump's head exploded at the podium, there would be far more media coverage (because they couldn't avoid it) and calls for identifying the perps (not Crooks).
I think that if Trump had died, if nobody else got injured or killed, this would have been chalked up as an assassination by a young, mentally ill lone gunman and that would be the end of it. jmho

Apologies, I didn’t consider the images being upsetting for anyone.
My post wasn't directed at you, or anyone else in particular, just generally. The images, especially the enlarged images, are very distressing. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
I think that if Trump had died, if nobody else got injured or killed, this would have been chalked up as an assassination by a young, mentally ill lone gunman and that would be the end of it. jmho
This is the preferred narrative for many in the media and in government, even so early in the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay