PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I couldn't justify taking him out before he was at least seen looking down the sights. But regardless of how they handled Crooks over the 20 minutes after he was spotted on that roof by SS snipers, one question is utmost in my mind. Why the hell didn't they hold Trump back offstage until the situation was resolved? There is something very, very wrong here.
That's the question I want answered as well.

Also, SS dude in yesterday's hearing said they couldn't see Crooks because he was belly crawling on the roof. But, clearly we now see that he was upright and running...in plain sight. I guess they haven't interviewed any of the victims in this investigation.

'Sniper? What sniper? I didn't see any sniper!! '

Geez......Another huge fail for the SS
imo
BBM - Was it really though? I swear, the more that comes out the more sketchy this all looks.
I just can't quite figure out who's the sketch artist holding the pencil. IYKWIM.

jmo

Per of the Congressional hearing....
Local law enforcement radioed into the leaned/liaison Local Lead, as per the communication protocol the SS Site Supervisor established---30 seconds before the first shot, gunman on the roof.

The local law enforcement Lead immediately communicated this to his secret service counterpart. They were all in a room together.

Rowe has consistently denied the Secret Service was warned in advance of a weapon. The SS failed to record there radio traffic during the event. Rowe admitted this was a violation of policy.
(Moo, the reason the committee is requesting interviews with the 17 agents)

Rowe admitted .... The SS PROTECTION DETAIL for the former president was on an entirely different radio system.

The SS agents from the Pittsburgh field office and Pennsylvania State Police were on the same system. The former presidents PROTECTION DETAIL were NOT on this radio system and Pittsburgh field office EXCLUDED local LE from the channel. (Moo ... Pittsburgh field office trusted local LE enough to protect the former president but not enough to allow them a radio to communicate with them.)

When ask .... how long would it takes for the leads to communicate a gun in the Command Center. Rowe responded about 10 seconds.
When ask how long should it take to notify the protection detail and snipers.
Rowe responded less than 20 seconds.

When ask .... How would the command center communicate directly to the former president's Secret Service Detail.

Rowe responded .... When I was on the presidential protection detail, it was procedure to call it in immediately. NO TEXTING. He never revealed how the command center would contact the protection detail and a snipers. (He either doesn't know or there was no radio communication capability between the Pittsburgh field office and the former presidents protection detail).

It's very apparent, the command center had no way a verbally communicating over a radio to alert the former presidents protection detail.

There was a discussion by Senator Graham, tell us what you need to be able to have all three agencies communicate on one system. Tell us how much money you need. We will ensure that the money is appropriated.

Rowe response .... We set up three-way communication in cities like New York City, but not for small events. (Moo, ME .... flabbergasted)

Moo... Based on watching the Congressional hearing

CNBC replay
And, while all that was happening, people on the ground were yelling, "He's got a gun!" and were pointing out a guy on the roof and there was enough time for an officer to go over there, climb up the ladder and see him.

The sniper that wrote the email is an active 20-year plus SS Sniper. Also a former Marine.

If you read the letter, the author clearly states discussions were had with supervisors and nothing was ever improved, changed or corrected.

Rowe is covering for his employees. He failed to send any of them information requested, refuses to disclose the site plan, refuses to allow employees to speak with Congressional committee members, refuses to release the transcripts of SS interviewing the 17 employees.

There is real evidence, I've watched the replay of the event I know at least a hundred times, MSM and social media, have produced many videos taken by attendees. Rowe has admitted policy violations.

The committee members visit the site, they climbed on the roof, they spoke to law enforcement, personally.
The committee requested all policies, I have no doubt they're going to go over them with a fine tooth comb. This committee will inform American citizens of every policy that's violated, it will be televised.

The Pennsylvania Director of State Police has testified, the FBI testified with the second by second timeline, all these things you're hearing are true. I don't believe they are lying under sworn oath and risk and incarceration.

This is the investigation, the committee is investigating it. They have the authority, mandated and approved by Congress shortly after 9/11. This committee is the oversight committee for Homeland Security, FBI and Secret Service.

What investigation are you waiting on completion, is there a particular agency?

ETA to add link...
The Committee on Homeland Security was created by the U.S. House of Representatives in 2002 in the aftermath of September 11, 2001. The Committee was first formed as a Select, non-permanent Committee to provide Congressional oversight over the development of the Department of Homeland Security. The Committee was made permanent when it was designated as a Standing Committee of the House on January 4, 2005, the first day of the 109th Congress.

Moo
You are doing a fantastic job of basically keeping the minutes on everything that's been testified to and I can't thank you enough!

I wonder if he spotted Crooks on the roof seconds before shots were fired? MSM reported he told his wife and daughter to duck and he laid over them.

This is amazing that he would be the ONE to have the only video I've seen a view of the shooter from the stands.

This had to be seconds before shots were fired. I wonder if the Secret Service snipers saw him? Local LE directly notified the SS Sniper Team in a group text 30 minutes before the shots were fired of a suspicious person with a rangefinder that they were trying to locate.
Moo
The text can be viewed in the attached released by Senator Grassley.
Oh, jeez, I missed that. That is stunning video! It looks completely different from his perspective than the aerial views. Much closer! Again, for anyone else who missed it:

I couldn't justify taking him out before he was at least seen looking down the sights. But regardless of how they handled Crooks over the 20 minutes after he was spotted on that roof by SS snipers, one question is utmost in my mind. Why the hell didn't they hold Trump back offstage until the situation was resolved? There is something very, very wrong here.
I agree wholeheartedly. To me that was SS biggest fail. Even more than a close outer perimeter. They had a spotting of a man on a roof with a sight line to the podium. No way Trump should have entered the stage until his identity and intentions were known. Who made that decision to allow him on stage? Fire that person.

Here's a "gift" link, you can read for free

I don't begrudge anyone a good conspiracy theory in cases like this, as long as its responsible and not harmful to others. Inducing paranoia and panic in others or making the country or the general public less secure isn't helpful. So far, that doesn't seem to be happening, but no one wants to see another Jan. 6 or deal with crazy neighbors getting riled up and shooting their assault rifles around the neighborhood. JMO
I just think it is totally irresponsible for leaders to put out information like this, but hey all in the name of free speech.

I've been following the posts regarding Rowes's testimony. I agree with everyone that has said the agents on the ground need to be questioned.

The lack of radio communication between the teams and the fact that he was observed aimlessly walking around before hand (and omg, a rangefinder not being suspicious) are 2 things that really blow my mind amongst many.

They should admit how THEY failed to do their job so things can move along.

Does anyone think someone may be watching all this to get tips on planning an attack on candidates or their supporters?

I just think it is totally irresponsible for leaders to put out information like this, but hey all in the name of free speech.

I've been following the posts regarding Rowes's testimony. I agree with everyone that has said the agents on the ground need to be questioned.

The lack of radio communication between the teams and the fact that he was observed aimlessly walking around before hand (and omg, a rangefinder not being suspicious) are 2 things that really blow my mind amongst many.

Does anyone think someone may be watching all this to get tips on planning an attack on candidates or their supporters?

From what I've read of testimony, etc. in the last few days, there was communication, it was a little sporadic and messages to SS that relayed very suspicious activity didn't come until just before the shots were fired. Barely enough time for the SS snipers to get a bead on the shooter and kill him just seconds after he shot.

Well, just for starters....

Use a drone...they won't know...
Bring yer own ladder...it's coo
Use yer rangefinder, and smile when they take your picture
Run and jump like a ninja over roof tops.......no one is watching
Don't worry about the bystanders seeing you and calling you out. They can't hear anything. Their communications are non efficient.
Take your time, and aim with precision....

MOO sadly

Secret Service delayed Trump from taking Nashville stage after another security lapse​

The holdup was caused by two individuals who made their way around metal detectors inside the Music City Center where the 2024 Bitcoin conference was held shortly after 3:30 p.m., according to law enforcement sources.

The GOP nominee was set to give the keynote address, but was instructed by his security detail to wait until the individuals were located, according to sources.

After the two people were tracked down, they were ejected from the event and questioned, sources said. Neither person has been criminally charged.

The two did get stopped at an initial checkpoint before they bypassed the second screening, sources said.

Another link to Copenhaver's video :

Disturbing video shot by someone in the crowd appears to show
Crooks stalking around a building he would climb 60 minutes later, in order to get the perfect vantage point from which to target Trump.

He managed to get onto the AGR building roof
by climbing HVAC equipment and piping and hopping travelling along several roofs, according to the FBI.

Police were aware of a suspicious individual near the rally site around 90 minutes before the shooting began and snapped photos of Crooks at the scene.
Red bolding mine.

Sooo, his rifle was unassembled and in his pockets ?
Or fully assembled and slung across his back with a strap ?
His backpack was found, iirc, by his bike ?

So much time elapsed before he began trying to assassinate Trump and in doing so -- murdered a man and wounded three others.

There was enough time for the secret service to stop this.
If a man who was not supposed to be there (who carried a gun & scaled a building he wasn't supposed to be on top of ) wasn't enough of a threat to take him out, or at least question/arrest him -- then what is ?
No excuse.
Imo.
Omo.
Per the FBI representative at yesterday's Congressional hearing ... They suspect he disassembled the rifle and reassembled on the roof. There's video from a police vehicle showing him climbing to the roof with the backpack in front of him.
Moo

Secret Service delayed Trump from taking Nashville stage after another security lapse​

The holdup was caused by two individuals who made their way around metal detectors inside the Music City Center where the 2024 Bitcoin conference was held shortly after 3:30 p.m., according to law enforcement sources.

The GOP nominee was set to give the keynote address, but was instructed by his security detail to wait until the individuals were located, according to sources.

After the two people were tracked down, they were ejected from the event and questioned, sources said. Neither person has been criminally charged.

The two did get stopped at an initial checkpoint before they bypassed the second screening, sources said.
This is an indoor event.

Two people at the Bitcoin event who were already "credentialed and screened" decided to skip the magnetometers and go on in. SS noticed and detained them, questioned them, then made them leave. They're not taking any chances.

The Secret Service said in a statement to The Post Monday night the two were “credentialed and screened,” but were removed from the premises because they didn’t follow proper entry protocol.

“It was determined that there was no protective interest with these individuals and there was never a threat to the former president,” a Secret Service spokesperson said.

Sounds like SS handled it appropriately. JMO, credentialed and screened probably means they had their ID's confirmed and background check before the event. They were probably supposed to go through on-site screening, but tried to skip it. Not a wise decision. Wonder why they didn't want to go through the magnetometer?

ETA: Not everyone gets that level of screening. It used to mean you were going to be allowed in close contact with the VIP.

And it was revealed Crooks was at the former president's rally three hours before opening fire, even sparking the suspicions of the Secret Service during that time because he was carrying a rangefinder used by hunters to take long shots.
Rbm.

There is simply no way that the secret service didn't know about Crooks until a few seconds immediately after the first shots.
Zip.
Nada.

If they're (SS) claiming that the communication was spotty or whatever, the video taken by the now recovering James Copenhaver puts the secret service to shame.

Reposting my earlier link :

TC was not crawling, he was running in an upright position.
There's not a chance the secret service missed this.
If several people with their camera phones noticed TC openly walking around and then climbing up to the roof (& they did !) --how did the secret service fail to spot him ?
They were already on the opposite roof and would've had the advantage of sight.

This is not really debatable; imo.
There is every possibility this was something worse than simply communication failure or incompetence.
Something else, in my opinion.
Omo.

Per the FBI representative at yesterday's Congressional hearing ... They suspect he disassembled the rifle and reassembled on the roof. There's video from a police vehicle showing him climbing to the roof with the backpack in front of him.
Moo
Ah, ok, thanks.
I didn't see the backpack in the video, must have missed it.
Omo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back