PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am confused...

I am not able to pull up the above article link on my antique iPad...

So maybe one of you way better sleuthers than I am can clarify...

I have in my notes (no confirmation) that Kevin Rojek is/was actually the FBI Special Agent in charge of the Pittsburgh Field Office...
And that there is/was a separate female SECRET SERVICE Agent also in charge of the Pittsburgh Field Office...

Two separate organizations...
at same location...

All... JMO...
This is a great question. Who exactly does Kevin Rojek work for - the FBI or the SS? He's touted as the "new man in charge at Pittsburgh FBI's office on the South Side" in this article on May 29, 2024. Can the SS place FBI guys on desk duty?

This is a great question. Who exactly does Kevin Rojek work for - the FBI or the SS? He's touted as the "new man in charge at Pittsburgh FBI's office on the South Side" in this article on May 29, 2024. Can the SS place FBI guys on desk duty?

My name is Kevin Rojek, and I’m the special agent in charge of the FBI Pittsburgh Field Office.

Pittsburgh FBI and Pittsburgh Secret Service have different addresses.

From Google…

US Secret Service
112 Washington Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15219

FBI
3311 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
I think the link is broken.
ETA.. the above link seems to be working now

Here the link...

Kevin equals lead agent of FBI Pittsburgh Field Office...

Soooo
WHO IS THE LEAD AGENT AT THE SECRET SERVICE FIELD OFFICE...
Whose name has been... and seems to continue to be...
PROTECTED/WITHHELD?

JMO

P.S. My capitalization does not mean I am yelling at any of you fine sleuthers...
I am just frustrated with lack of transparency on part of media AND some of our government agency officials.

JMO

Standing over the gunman’s dead body minutes later, a local police officer who responded to the initial warning expressed frustration that his own radio calls about a man on the roof seemed to go unheeded by the other officers.

“That’s what I was *advertiser censored*king calling out bro, *advertiser censored*king ‘On top of the roof,’” the officer said, according to body camera footage. “We’re not – we on the same frequency?”

Here's the YT of the frequency discussion. He's speaking to Washington County SWAT (police-like uniform) and Beaver County SWATs (military-like uniforms). Secret Service hasn't climbed the roof yet.

FWIW the two local snipers, one of whom the local DA claims is only yards away inside one of the second floor windows (sorry, nobody believes that any more) has yet to be heard from over the radio here (=10 minutes after the crime) and yes the two were both wearing radios!

Most of you above wanting to tar-and-feather Rojek got the wrong man.
CORRECTION: (Aug. 23, 2024 11:38 a.m.) A previous version of this article misstated the federal agency Kevin Rojek works for. He is head of the FBI’s field office in Pittsburgh, not the Secret Service’s. He has not been placed on leave and the reference to him has been deleted.

Most of you above wanting to tar-and-feather Rojek got the wrong man.

Personally... i do not know what to think of FBI agent Rojek at this time...

But... I DO continue to ask who is the lead SECRET SERVICE agent at the secret service Pittsburgh field office.

JMO

Reactions: byo
Very strange that head of ss field office pittsburgh is a secret, not finding name.

Wow, I'm shocked to see you posting on here. ;)
So why is Kevin Rojek listed as one of the agents placed on administrative duty by the SS?
Secret Service places several agents on administrative duties
Moo... I think this news site is confusing the FBI and SS. Poor research skills
SS does not list any employee names or job titles for the field offices.

The FBI does list the Special Agent in Charge

Pennsylvania Secret Service chief Timothy Burke is among five agents put on ‘administrative duties’ as part of a probe into failures that allowed 20-year-old Thomas Crooks to shoot Donald Trump last month.

Burke is the Special Agent in Charge (SAIC) of the Secret Service Pittsburgh field office, and has been in the role since at least 2016.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd
Back