GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jillian Jenkinson said Thursday on CBS' "The Early Show" that Bonnie Sweeten's request to use her identification to fix a discrepancy on her 401(k) "seemed innocent."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522469,00.html
"seemed innocent"????...nothing about needing someone's ID for another person's 401k is innocent. Even if it was my best of best friend and she told me that story I would ask her what she was up to.

I still want to know who that woman was that met them when she parked the Denali. What's up with that?

What a terrible emotional situation for the children to have to live through, including the total humiliation they're probably going to suffer among their peers at school. Very sad.

Shame on her.
motherDisneymugshot-1.jpg

I'm a bit suspicious of all the missing money being pinned on BS. It doesn't sound like a legit charity to begin with if it wasn't registered with the state. Alot of people could have had their hands in that cookie jar. The fund will be under scrutiny now. If anyone else is involved in the theft, what a perfect opportunity to make BS the sole scapegoat. The worker who supposedly gave the DL for BS to use is not sitting well with me. And DC wouldn't have noticed a Mil missing? I feel everyone involved in that fund needs to be looked at.
I heard earlier it had gone up from $300,000.00 to a cool Million. I also read the Attorney who heads it was suspended from practice for a year. Do we know why yet?

I agree that it doesn't sit right with me either especially since it keeps raising higher and higher. She would be the perfect scapegoat at this point.

I heard earlier it had gone up from $300,000.00 to a cool Million. I also read the Attorney who heads it was suspended from practice for a year. Do we know why yet?

I agree that it doesn't sit right with me either especially since it keeps raising higher and higher. She would be the perfect scapegoat at this point.
I believed I read that she was suspended for practicing with an expired licensed.

Attny she worked for is quoted:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...mom__Is_she_a_thief__too_.html?cmpid=16339736

snippet:
Over the past week, Henry said, Sweeten had withdrawn $12,000 from several bank accounts. While it is unclear whether any of those withdrawals were crimes, Sweeten's former employer has claimed that she stole from her law firm.

Until last year, Sweeten had worked for the Feasterville law office of Debbie Carlitz.

Carlitz, whose law license was suspended last year, also operated a New Hope-based charity called The Carlitz Foundation. The charity's stated goal is raising money for autism research and for people in Burma.

Sweeten was listed as a director and fundraiser for the charity. In an interview last night with the Philadelphia Daily News, Carlitz labled her longtime - and now former - employee a thief.
"She worked with me for 15 years and stole money from my law practice," Carlitz told the newspaper. "She used a (bank) account from the foundation to launder money from the law practice."

Jillian Jenkinson said Thursday on CBS' "The Early Show" that Bonnie Sweeten's request to use her identification to fix a discrepancy on her 401(k) "seemed innocent."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522469,00.html
The photo of Julia with her dad and unnamed woman bothers me because she looks so sad and confused. Poor girl. She went from probably being afraid when he mom was making those 7 calls to sheer delight to be at DW to complete horror when her mom was arrested and she was left all alone in Florida. :(

PR (15yo) should thank her lucky stars she did not have to go through this with her mother instead of being upset by not having been the "chosen one". It will be difficult for her to go live with her father and leave the baby, but I have to assume BS will lose custody of both girls. It will be up to her current husband if she is given access to the baby, but he is an idiot if he doesn't take her and run as fast as he can away. If she did it once, she could always take his child and run again.

update: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5heJGjaTW2WsvSdXJjWe11z3t8IbAD98FFE180

It also says how she came about her friends Id she lied to her friend.
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A 9-year-old Pennsylvania girl has been reunited with her father near Disney World in a bizarre case police say involved an abduction hoax by her mother. A police spokesman says Julia Rakoczy started crying when her father, Anthony, arrived Thursday afternoon at the Orange County Sheriff's Office in Florida.

Department spokesman Jim Solomons says Julia is "very concerned" for her mother, Bonnie Sweeten, after seeing her arrested at their hotel in Disney World.

Sweeten, a mother of three from suburban Philadelphia, is charged with filing a false report and identity theft. Police say she lied about being abducted by two men who had rear-ended her car

Huh, she is in the same dorm as Casey A, Bonnie is in cell #19 and Casey is in cell #22, three cells apart...

Huh?
Are you sure?

ETA: I see you're right!
This must be the special dorm for the "high profile" inmates...maybe they can pass notes back and forth on how to improve upon their "false statements" to LE.

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I think the whole Charity gig sounds FISHY too!

This is gonna be scandalous...I feel it in my bones:eek:

The only reason why charges weren't filed against her ...the charity's got plenty to hide

I'm new to this forum and apologize in advance for any novice errors. But I'm suddenly VERY curious about lawyer/employer/friend of 15 years and have turned to the kind people here.
15 years is longer than any of this women's romantic relationships lasted, and yet she decides to steal from it? I think the lawyer involved Bonnie in something that overwhelmed her.
Any thoughts?

I'm new to this forum and apologize in advance for any novice errors. But I'm suddenly VERY curious about lawyer/employer/friend of 15 years and have turned to the kind people here.
15 years is longer than any of this women's romantic relationships lasted, and yet she decides to steal from it? I think the lawyer involved Bonnie in something that overwhelmed her.
Any thoughts?

It is strange. I don't think she's been taking money from this law firm the whole 15 yrs. If she had you would think one of her ex husbands would've ratted on her.

It is very fishy. Also kinda strange the lawyers license has been suspended for 1 year? If I read correctly....

... and it looks like she kept practicing law on a suspended license which got her into trouble again. (Bonnie was the notary public that signed that last document.) Far from squeaky clean ethics.
Then, she sets up a vague children's charity with a dead-end website.
I agree that Bonnie wouldn't have been stealing from her all of those years, maybe just learning how to bend a few laws here and there. And I have to wonder if she got her involved in something that scared her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back