GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People please slow down and do not post pics of people that you "think" is him, or "must be him". So far we've outed more than a couple of innocent guys on here.

But wasn't it attempted murder with ACID? Pretty gruesome and life changing for the victim.

They rattled off all kinds of awful things...acid and something about bombs or something? My point was everyone was saying he was wanted for murder when I remembered it as attempted murder. Not that it matters. He's bad news no matter what.

Can anyone confirm the spelling of his name? I thought I heard the Commissioner say "Delven", but I've seen various versions.

I thought that was the way the Commissioner spelled it also, but someone corrected me. It has to be the same person.....look at the photos on his FB page. Same face that haunted us in the videos. But I would like for LE to correct it.....

I know I'm celebrating with everyone else, but I think we need to be really really careful about "outing" the wrong person. LE said Delvin Barnes, 37 yrs old.

Spelling his name a different way and finding pics on social media might just nail the wrong person in the public eye. It happened in the Jenise Wright case when her "alleged" killer Gabriel Gaeta was named and some poor kid in California with the same name started getting nasty hate-tweets.

According to sources, the victim, 22-year-old Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, has minor injuries and is being taken to the hospital.

Action News is told the FBI task force found the suspect's car earlier Wednesday in Jessup, Maryland. They staked out the car.

Later today, the suspect and the victim exited a building and approached the car. That is when the task force moved in.

http://6abc.com/news/source-abduction-victim-found-alive-suspect-arrested/378388/

His name is not in print yet and there are various spellings being put out. We want to be sure we are sleuthing the correct person.

I've been following along on here and other places and I'm overwhelmed. I'm so happy for her lovely family. :loveyou:

I'm so happy she's been found. This case was really bothering me. I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I deleted the photo that I posted as there is a mismatch between the spelling the Commissioner gave and the spelling on (what we think is) the perps FB page. But I must say,.....they look very much the same person. But in fairness to the rules, I've removed it.

Defo him!

This 2100 place he states he 'works' at appears to be a gang as most of his friends list also have this as their job & references on the page would make one think it was a gang of some sort.. Low life scum!

I still think their is summit fishy about this case...IMO and I hope I am wrong!

Ah, I see. I was trying to figure it out and wondering what kind of business allows that type of talk on their page.

According to sources, the victim, 22-year-old Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, has minor injuries and is being taken to the hospital.

Action News is told the FBI task force found the suspect's car earlier Wednesday in Jessup, Maryland. They staked out the car.

Later today, the suspect and the victim exited a building and approached the car. That is when the task force moved in.

http://6abc.com/news/source-abduction-victim-found-alive-suspect-arrested/378388/

From your link:

The suspect is identified as 37-year-old Delven Barnes.

Barnes is currently being held on a warrant based out of Charles City County, Virginia sheriff's office for attempted capital murder, assault, malicious injury with acid, explosive, or fire.

I deleted the photo that I posted as there is a mismatch between the spelling the Commissioner gave and the spelling on (what we think is) the perps FB page. But I must say,.....they look very much the same person. But in fairness to the rules, I've removed it.

And has the penguin stance too.

Well, it looks like he hasn't been rehabilitated since the last time he was charged with rape, false imprisonment, indecent assault, etc.

Without a doubt him..

All tht matters is that he's caught & will be dealt with appropriately now!

Give it a few hours and the fb page will be deleted

I followed this case from day one and admit that I never watched the abduction video. I was horrified just reading about it and knew I would never sleep if I watched it. I felt so bad for her, knowing she probably could not see due to her glasses being dropped and how terrified she was. I prayed for her and God answered all of our prayers. Thank you Lord for bringing her home to her family. This is outstanding joyful news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member