GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Barnes.....outstanding warrant from Charles City County VA...which is what he is being held on, per my understanding of the presser. "Vicious predator" stated LE. What a lucky young lady she is to be alive. I celebrate her spirit and tenacity. God Bless her and her family.

Don't know if you will even see this reply - but Ramsey was police chief in DC when that intern went missing and everyone thought the senator did it... Hmm, can't remember her name I am too excited right now. He was on TV constantly through that case

Gary Condit/Chandra Levy :).

Reporter: do you know if there was a particular motive?

Cop: yeah, he's a and this is what he does.

I LOVE THIS COP! lol, a real straight shooter.

OMG I love that one guy at the conference, I tuned in late so didn't see his title but it looks like a police chief, when asked what was the motive, his response "because he is a and this is what he does, don't try to make any sense of it"(may not be verbatim) made me LOL. It's so rare we have a case were we can LOL during a press conference. I know it's not a completely happy story because I am sure she has suffered and will need time to heal, but, she is ALIVE! Yay!!!!

Don't know if you will even see this reply - but Ramsey was police chief in DC when that intern went missing and everyone thought the senator did it... Hmm, can't remember her name I am too excited right now. He was on TV constantly through that case

Chandra Levy

Lol Ontario mom! You and I were posting the same thing at the same time! Loved the bluntness of it!

She was so lucky they stopped him when they did. He was taking her for a ride????? I wonder if he was taking her to a burial site?

Chandra Levy. Thanks for clearing that up, I've been racking my brains wondering why he is so familiar.

This guy was already wanted for murder involving acid and explosives. Jeez. Carlesha is so lucky she was found before he got the chance to do the same thing to her. Wow.

This guy was so brazen in being seen in public that tips were able to identify him. Whoever rolled over on him deserves the reward, it saved Carlesha's life.

Any word on whether or not this was random?

So happy for Carlesha I can't even put it into words.

I literally gasped out loud when I read the news! I have to go back and read the details but I'm so thankful Carlesha has been found alive! My prayers and love go out to you Carlesha for your health and healing from this nightmare of an experience!!

Thank you cameras, thank you LE, thank you media, thank you social media, thank you concerned citizens that this young lady will be with her family and hope that more of these situations have this ending!

Has anyone heard anything in the news previously about the acid attack??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night I went to bed and prayed for Carlesha's safety and for her "fight" and for peace and hope for her family. Tonight I will pray in thanks for her recovery and for her physical and emotional healing, and THANKS for the strength of her family, thanks for today's technology/social media and for LE for not giving up for this sweet soul. Carlesha, we wish you the very best life has to offer, and especially in these days ahead...healing....comfort....and the strength of the support of those around you. We all love you.

Why on earth was this guy on the streets with his past. Maybe they couldn't find him and this got him caught! He will never be on the streets again!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member