GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW crazy! I literally found out about this case this morning and had literally read about 20 pages and when i clicked the next page the heading at the top changed to found alive! hahaha. This girl is amazing, she fought back, i want to know what happened and how and where she was found

Delvin Barnes, 37 year old male. Currently held on Charles City County VA warrant for capital murder involving acid, explosives....holy crap, what else did I miss????

WHAT! Capital murder involving acid?! What a waste of a human

7232 Waterloo Rd., Jessup, MD. Inside of a vehicle with Delvin Barnes. That's where she was found. They were able to take down Delvin and she was rescued. (Doesn't sound like it was dramatic). No indication they know each other. Investigation still fluid.

He was once a Philly native and has ties to VA. Her mother has talked to her. "She was very upset. She was crying. She was asking for me."

ePresser:

Special agent. FBI Philly PD, Carlesha has been rescued and they have an arrest.

Perp was tracked to Maryland. Jessup, MD, US Marshals, FBI agents tracked the vehicle.

Delvin Barnes 37 y/o male. Charles City County VA for murder on previous case.

Carlesha is doing well, but has injuries.

ABC NEWS

Violent crime, details they won't be able to go into. Dangerous predator off the streets. Thanking the public for getting the info. out there. Thanking a particular detective who seems embarrassed. Mom took over, "he sat in front of me in my kitchen and told me I'm bringing your daughter home, and he brought my daughter home."

wow did you hear the charges against him for a previous crime in Virginia?

She's been found. Thank God. She's alive!!!

"Vicious predator, hopefully off the streets for the rest of his life, because that's what he deserves." End of PC.

OMG!!!!!! This is just amazing!!!! Wow!

Carlesha...you are spectacular!

Not what we expected to hear from this abduction.

Comish Charles Ramsey looks so familiar..... is that from WS ?

Don't know if you will even see this reply - but Ramsey was police chief in DC when that intern went missing and everyone thought the senator did it... Hmm, can't remember her name I am too excited right now. He was on TV constantly through that case

This is why we sleuth, right? It does not happen nearly enough but when it does, it's SOOOOOOOOOO sweet !
All I have been thinking since I saw the video and then heard about the broken window is " Good Girl Carlesha'' .
I wish I could say it to her in person. Good Girl , You DID IT !!!!!!!! You did what almost no one in your predicament can
pull off.
Amazing , amazing, amazing !!!!

That is a bad dude! I love it! Dont even try to make sense of it. Hes a and thats what he does. Truer words were never spoken.

Don't know if you will even see this reply - but Ramsey was police chief in DC when that intern went missing and everyone thought the senator did it... Hmm, can't remember her name I am too excited right now. He was on TV constantly through that case

Shandra Levy ? Ty ,, that must be from where.

Chills......chills.....chills.....this almost NEVER happens on a case I follow. This young woman has all my respect, awe and prayers for her healing for being strong enough to survive this monster. Now let's get him put away for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6