GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get any live feeds to work, so those that can, please let us know what's said. Oh how happy her family must be!!!! How relieved Carlesha must be!!!

Just got on my computer, went right here bracing to see bad news, and THANK HEAVENS, good news!!!!!!!!!!

So relieved!!!!

I'm still a little suspicious of that info., he grabs her in Philly and then drives BACK to where she came from originally ???.... come on now..........

I don't really think it was the area of MD she was from. I think it could be just a coincidence it was the same state. As I've said before, I'm from the Philly area and have a loooottt of Maryland friends....

@sarahbloomquist · 7m 7 minutes ago
Suspect in custody for Germantown abduction wanted on kidnapping, rape, sodomy, warrant prior. @6abc 6abc

@sarahbloomquist · 6m 6 minutes ago
Investigator: "I feel like I found my own daughter tonight" #Carlesha @6abc

https://twitter.com/sarahbloomquist/with_replies

Awww, I'm sure he did. (I normally do not like Sarah, but kudos for her for the tweeting)

I was just in the car and turned on KYW Newsradio (As I do 2, 3, 4 times a day) and just caught the breaking announcement. I didn't dare hope for a happy ending with this!

I too listen 2,3,4 times a day :)

Jessup is in the DC/Baltimore corridor… it backs up to Laurel. Here in Laurel, a couple of girls, over the years, have been rescued from human trafficking. I do hope they investigate that angle.

So where will the perp be held, in Jessup or back to Philly?

Woman Violently Abducted Off Philadelphia Street Found Alive in Maryland
By Vince Lattanzio
Wednesday, Nov 5, 2014 • Updated at 7:01 PM EST

Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, the 22-year-old woman violently abducted from a Philadelphia street on Sunday, has been found alive in Maryland, Philadelphia detectives confirm.

The woman was located in Jessup, Maryland on Wednesday evening, officials said. She is said to be doing fine and is overjoyed, police sources tell NBC10.

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...nd-Police-Source-281698261.html#ixzz3IF5IXZ9u
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook
Philadelphia nurse FOUND alive in Maryland and her suspected abductor is arrested after police stakeout
By Associated Press and Snejana Farberov for MailOnline
Published: 16:20 EST, 5 November 2014 | Updated: 19:05 EST, 5 November 2014

[...]

According to a police source, her suspected abductor was taken into custody following a stakeout outside his house.

Sounds like she not only saved herself but saved future victims of his as well. Sick ******************* ( insert tos words here ) Thank you for being so bold as to show your face on a few or was it several cameras .

Thank God for cameras on the street, ATM and stores. I personally would love cameras all over if it helped save a life and/or brought a perpetrator to justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState