GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be a trend lately. LE seems to have so much evidence and info, but they stop short of giving out a name or calling a POI a suspect. I don't know the reason behind it, but it's got to be strategic.

Obviously, LE is doing this so we can't sleuth them on here. :) kidding..

@sarahbloomquist · 3m 3 minutes ago
Police found the car and sat on it. Saw a man and woman come out. It was the suspect and Carlesha. @6abc

@sarahbloomquist · 3m 3 minutes ago
She has some minor injuries but is otherwise fine. @6abc

@sarahbloomquist · 2m 2 minutes ago
Source says the suspect is a "predator" with a history. "Thank god we found her". @6abc

@sarahbloomquist · 24s 24 seconds ago
Investigators say this was a random kidnapping. @6abc

https://twitter.com/sarahbloomquist

This is amazing! I'm so happy! So many times we see the worst outcomes. Many prayers and much love to Carlesha and her family!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

WONDERFUL !!!! I was going to cry if the worst happened .... now, I'm crying because it did NOT !
Welcome home, Carlesha ! May you heal quickly in body and in mind !!!!!

Grandma must have been right!!

sarahbloomquist ‏@sarahbloomquist 4m4 minutes ago
Source says the suspect is a "predator" with a history. "Thank god we found her". @6abc

restarea;11172267@sarahbloomquist · 24s 24 seconds ago [B said:
Investigators say this was a random kidnapping[/B]. @6abc

If that is the case, then this truly is a miracle! How many random, stranger abductions do we see found alive after 3 or 4 days?

Honestly, I go to make a cup of tea and get ready for bed (11:37pm), quick check back here and BOOM, she's found alive!!!

Wonderful!

What time is it there now please?

6:56 pm

Everybody here has earned the right to do a superior dance.................

Attachments

• church_lady_dance.jpeg
    church_lady_dance.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 266
@sarahbloomquist · 2m 2 minutes ago

I'm not at all surprised. The close-up "handshake" video was terrifying to me, the way he moved in on her without hesitating, like he was in predator mode and nothing else mattered. Like a bear or something. That video was far more terrifying to me than the video of him dragging her towards the car.

The work and the skill and the luck that was displayed by the Philadelphia police, the Maryland state police and the FBI in this case is truly amazing. Wow, good job guys, way to GET IT DONE!

baltimore CBS says 'Carlesha is overjoyed and happy to be found alive.' injury is minor, suspect in custody.

Injury is MINOR!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) ( i could make happy faces all fing night long ) :) :)

If that is the case, then this truly is a miracle! How many random, stranger abductions do we see found alive after 3 or 4 days?

I find this even harder to comprehend. It seemed so planned, too coincidental with the perfect timing, and then to keep her alive....wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13