GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such wonderful news! I haven't posted here, but I've been reading along and hoping for the best. What a fighter you are, Carlesha!

@6abc 4m4 minutes ago
#BREAKING - Sources say suspect in Carlesha Freeland-Gaither abduction was wanted on outstanding charges for kidnapping and sexual assault.

https://twitter.com/6abc

Poor Carlesha was definitely raped. :(

Thank God this guy was a stupid criminal...........and I mean stuuuuu...pid !!

He commits the entire crime in front of a video camera, and then he runs around town getting money out of ATM machines..............

I literally gasped out loud when I read the news! I have to go back and read the details but I'm so thankful Carlesha has been found alive! My prayers and love go out to you Carlesha for your health and healing from this nightmare of an experience!!

@6abc 4m4 minutes ago
#BREAKING - Sources say suspect in Carlesha Freeland-Gaither abduction was wanted on outstanding charges for kidnapping and sexual assault.

Is it crazy that I am thankful to him that he didnt kill her immediately?

I was just in the car and turned on KYW Newsradio (As I do 2, 3, 4 times a day) and just caught the breaking announcement. I didn't dare hope for a happy ending with this!

The link I posted is still blank.

Is anyone else seeing it or has it just not started yet?

@6abc 4m4 minutes ago

A miracle she's been found alive!! I want to know about his other victims.

It was RANDOM ????? wow, just wow. :thud:

Can't believe it!

So it wasn't the boyfriend? I haven't followed closely, just what I hear when I catch thee local news.

It was RANDOM ????? wow, just wow. :thud:

I'm still a little suspicious of that info., he grabs her in Philly and then drives BACK to where she came from originally ???.... come on now..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13