GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewound and the speaker did say "ATTEMPTED" Capital Murder. The speaker spelled his name Delven Barnes.

I am so happy that she has such a loving supportive family to come home to. They really had her back and turned up the heat, worked hard as a group to try and find her. I am so happy for them all, and of course, THRILLED for the brave beautiful Carlesha. :great:

Well how big is Maryland? I'm not from them parts so I have no idea & how common is the name delvin, delvon, delvone Barnes to have a fb page to look like the same guy at the atm and in the shop on the cctv and also be part of a gang fuelled by obvious crazy people..

JMO

I'm starting to wonder if they spelled his name wrong at the press conference? Literally the only things I'm finding for "Delven" are articles/tweets about Carlesha

Mom was just interviewed on Greta and she said that Carlesha is doing ok and wants to come home. The reporter said that they were found at an apartment complex and a neighbor saw his car, recognized it from the reports and called LE. Mom isn't angry, she's sorry for his soul because something is wrong there. This is my paraphrased version.

7232 Waterloo Rd., Jessup, MD is the address of the prison in Jessup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What an absolute miracle Carlesha has been found in relatively good health!!!! This could have easily had a horrible outcome based on what has been reported about her abductor.

What a brave, beautiful and tenacious young lady she is...I have no doubt she saved her own life. Also HUGE KUDO'S to LE for not skipping a beat in tracking this SOB down. And of course last but not least all of the awesome sleuthers here...you all are awesome!

God Bless Carlesha and I will sleep better tonight knowing you will be back in her families arms.

:woohoo:

I'm starting to wonder if they spelled his name wrong at the press conference? Literally the only things I'm finding for "Delven" are articles/tweets about Carlesha

I'm wondering if that's because of his record (wanted) and trying to stay under the radar and out of social media?

THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL WAS FOUND!!! AMAZING NEWS!!

Carlesha, I want to wish you all the best as you try to heal from this horrible experience. You have had many supporters from all around the world who were praying for your safe return! Our prayers were answered.

You are a fighter and an inspiration to all! God bless you.

380342_1280x720.jpg

I am so happy that she was found alive!! Such awesome and amazing news. God is indeed good. Welcome home Carleesha!

I am so relieved, 1am here now and school run to do in the morning. But sometimes, just sometimes, it's worth staying up for.

Also, can I make a suggestion that those who have spelled his name wrong (its DELVEN according to the police) go back and edit their posts, at least until things become clearer?

So happy to come home and find that Carlesha has been found SAFE!!! Not the outcome I was expecting. Thank you Jesus.

I'm wondering if that's because of his record (wanted) and trying to stay under the radar and out of social media?

That makes a lot of sense! What about the attempted murder/acid attack though? No news articles or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome