GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am beyond happy!!!!!! This girl is a fighter. She did everything she could to save herself. I can tell her family is awesome and will wrap her in love.

Great news............gonna go to bed now.......:eek:fftobed:

Gotta get my strength up for his defense teams arguments........probably something having to do with the "abuse excuse" ..........and him being mentally ill.

The FB page I found for a DB has a photo that matches him. Also, someone who commented she knows him from school on the NBC12 link OntarioMom posted is FB friends with him. If this is him, it looks like he got fired from his job a month ago. Says he's from Philly.

Internet searches will show that he has also had residences in Charles City County VA and Richmond VA.

That is his page, that is not his girlfriend's name. The name on the page is Dee Barnes, the link only has a different name, but she is not associated with the page. HTH
Give me a chance to review it, and I'll let you know.

I'm angry to learn this.
WHAT jerk off judge gave this violent predator bail?
I can only hope that this judge has been voted Out via yesterday's election.

Does anyone know?
please tell me this judge is off the bench!
Arggh.

Hold on to your barf bags, kids:

"Sources said Delvin Barnes, 37, is charged with attempted capital murder, forcible rape, malicious wounding, malicious wounding with a chemical substance, inanimate object penetration and abduction in connection with the abduction and assault of a Richmond woman on October 1. That woman was found safe two days later."

http://www.nbc12.com/story/27295999...on-of-philadelphia-woman-has-ties-to-virginia

He just did almost the very same thing in VA, just a month ago.

Yes it appears that he has two FB sites, neither of which portray his "real" name. One is Dee Barnes and the other is <modsnip> Barnes.

Curious post on Oct 1, which is the day he abducted the girl in Richmond, right?

I'm not convinced the Delvone Barnes is his page, IMO it looks nothing like him.

Wow ! he looks so much different without his Eskimo coat and hoodie on..........................I guess that disguise was a big FAIL.

I think the Dee Barnes one is him just spelling the first letter of his first name. I've done the same thing with my real name on Facebook.

Looked at that fb page but didn't gather any info based on recent friends

Elle788...there was a new "Friendship" created yesterday between DB and a pretty scary dude (based on his FB pix and posts) who lives in S. Baltimore...about 14miles from Jessup. Just because there has been some discussion of more than one person involved, I wondered if this should be brought to the attention of LE before these FB sites are deleted,etc. I'm new at this so I don't know!

Okay, now I'm confused. Delven/Delvin/Delvon seems to have a long, long, violent rap sheet and many aliases. I googled various spellings. There's an image search of "Delvin" Barnes that looks a LOT like Delven. it's mind-boggling. This time his name is DELVIN TYRONE LAWSON arrested for possession of burglary tools...I almost dismissed it, until checking out the photos...looks a lot like our boy. What do you'all think? : http://www.reflector.com/jail-bookings/person/DELVIN_TYRONE_LAWSON?bid=111549

Also, someone posted DB's long rap sheet, but I cannot find. Is it still here/anywhere? Please PM it to me, if not too much trouble. Thanks...

Okay, now I'm confused. Delven/Delvin/Delvon seems to have a long, long, violent rap sheet and many aliases. I googled various spellings. There's an image search of "Delvin" Barnes that looks a LOT like Delven. it's mind-boggling. This time his name is DELVIN TYRONE LAWSON arrested for possession of burglary tools...I almost dismissed it, until checking out the photos...looks a lot like our boy. What do you'all think? : http://www.reflector.com/jail-bookings/person/DELVIN_TYRONE_LAWSON?bid=111549

Also, someone posted DB's long rap sheet, but I cannot find. Is it still here/anywhere? Please PM it to me, if not too much trouble. Thanks...

He's the wrong age and the suspect has very light eyebrows and a different hairline/head shape.

http://media.nbcphiladelphia.com/images/1200*675/Carlesha+Delvin+Barnes+Composite.jpg

VERY curious. I don't know if we are allowed to copy/paste but one sentence of that Oct 1st post is paralyzing. I hope LE is looking.....

The photo....WOW. But the name!?

I don't think that mugshot is him. Not at all. Look at the shape of the eyebrows, the mouth. Not him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back