GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been reading for days �� but forgot to say how THRILLED I am that she is alive!!!!! With a fantastic family like hers, she will heal in time. I can't believe how off I was on who I thought the perp was, almost had myself convinced! Lotta guys look like this one!

Oh the irony! Glad he didn't "hurt" the VA teen or Carlesha...., oh well, but, only a little. Ugh!!!

That is why I said that I think two people are posting as "Dee". The 8/16 and 10/1 posts are VERY different in every way (tone,grammar, everything!) from the other posts. I think someone close to "Dee" was sending him a message on his own FB site. I have an idea who,due to the religious tones,but we are not allowed to discuss his family.

Here's some info for whomever wants to work with it. On 6/30/06 he was committed to the PA DOC w/ the controlling defense: PA Cc2702 Aggravated Assault (general). I don't want to "back-door" the contents of the criminal complaint and affidavit, so I will try to provide when I can do it thru the appropriate means. The committing county was Philadelphia. He was sentenced 4-8y. He was released 11/30/13. Serving his max 8 years while receiving credit for the time he served in County. He served those 8 consecutive years in the PA DOC. His DOB is 1/28/77. His committed name was DELVIN BARNES. When committed (6/30/06), his Legal Address was: 5440 Haupts Lane. Charles City, VA. 23030. The photo you see of him w/ the brown collared shirt and white undershirt are standard issue PA DOC. That particular photo was taken 11/27/13. It is standard procedure when an inmate is maxing out or paroling out.

That is all I can provide at this time. I don't believe any other info I have, at this time, is available for public dissemination.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying? lol I didn't need the link. I'm the one that originally found it.

Okay. Thank you for finding it. This is in case others had trouble finding it as I did at first. Thanks again for such a good catch.

In his mug shot he has a black eye. That's very funny going to jail with black eye. I don't think he is ever getting out he robbed that bank with her atm card, thats 25 years minimum and 250K fine per infraction.

From what I see with all these charge, he is looking at double life. On a serious note I think he was progressing., his next step was maybe serial killer. he was already raping and kid napping on impulse. She is very lucky, god bless her and LE and every one who helped. I know her father/mother is going to be in tears and hug her well.

Wonder if he knew... I would think so. Either way, criminals are so stupid and should know they will always got caught.

"They began tracking his gray Ford Taurus through a GPS device that had been placed inside the vehicle by the car dealership where the car was purchased, detectives said. It was installed because Barnes had poor credit, officials said.

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...nd-Police-Source-281698261.html#ixzz3IGIcQtcp
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook

I really don't think so, but my very first thought when I read that was, I suuuure hope Carletha's boyfriend didn't work at SuperValue! He was very clear that he would get back at the "snitch". Of course, he just tried to murder a little girl at the beginning of the month, so... thugdom must not only be reserved for snitches!

Makes you wonder if these latest attacks are some type of warning to the people who "snitched" on him. Hurting their loved ones. The oddest part about Carletha's abduction is how he seems to make an intro to her and reaches out to shake her hand and then he drags her down the sidewalk to his car. It's as if he knew ahead of time who exactly he was looking to abduct. It's all very curious. He says he's from Philly but he obviously was in the Richmond and Charles City area and had an apartment to stay at in Jessup MD.

That is why I said that I think two people are posting as "Dee". The 8/16 and 10/1 posts are VERY different in every way (tone,grammar, everything!) from the other posts. I think someone close to "Dee" was sending him a message on his own FB site. I have an idea who,due to the religious tones,but we are not allowed to discuss his family.

Charlie,
Maybe that's true that two people are posting, and I hope it is. But, speaking from experience with abusers, some of them have a way of disassociating with their actions/crimes and becoming almost 2 people. Thus they can preach or post good things on FB, work and community while almost simultaneously perpetrating heinous, despicable acts to Carlesha,16-year-old girl and wife who need rescuing by parents/police.

Makes you wonder if these latest attacks are some type of warning to the people who "snitched" on him. Hurting their loved ones. The oddest part about Carletha's abduction is how he seems to make an intro to her and reaches out to shake her hand and then he drags her down the sidewalk to his car. It's as if he knew ahead of time who exactly he was looking to abduct. It's all very curious. He says he's from Philly but he obviously was in the Richmond and Charles City area and had an apartment to stay at in Jessup MD.

I know that we can't sleuth friends/family but if you take the time to look at DB's friends, you will find one that is very interesting, with an interesting occupation. I think I can say that much. If not,please delete!

Here's some info for whomever wants to work with it. On 6/30/06 he was committed to the PA DOC w/ the controlling defense: PA Cc2702 Aggravated Assault (general). I don't want to "back-door" the contents of the criminal complaint and affidavit, so I will try to provide when I can do it thru the appropriate means. The committing county was Philadelphia. He was sentenced 4-8y. He was released 11/30/13. Serving his max 8 years while receiving credit for the time he served in County. He served those 8 consecutive years in the PA DOC. His DOB is 1/28/77. His committed name was DELVIN BARNES. When committed (6/30/06), his Legal Address was: 5440 Haupts Lane. Charles City, VA. 23030. The photo you see of him w/ the brown collared shirt and white undershirt are standard issue PA DOC. That particular photo was taken 11/27/13. It is standard procedure when an inmate is maxing out or paroling out.

That is all I can provide at this time. I don't believe any other info I have, at this time, is available for public dissemination.

Thank you, J

http://m.timesdispatch.com/news/sta...c20-3a13-5cd3-a419-27ba52cf4406.html?mode=jqm

The Charles City charges stem from an alleged rape of a 16-year-old girl Oct. 3 at Barnes’ home, Charles City sheriff’s Capt. Jayson Crawley said.

The victim is  hospitalized with chemical burns , Crawley said. Investigators believe the girl’s attacker had planned to set her on fire,  but  she escaped.

Wonder if he knew... I would think so. Either way, criminals are so stupid and should know they will always got caught.

"They began tracking his gray Ford Taurus through a GPS device that had been placed inside the vehicle by the car dealership where the car was purchased, detectives said. It was installed because Barnes had poor credit, officials said.

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...nd-Police-Source-281698261.html#ixzz3IGIcQtcp
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook

Wow, who knew that a dealership could do that, WOW!!!

Pennsylvania SAVIN
VINE Service Number : (866) 972-7284 TTY : (866) 847-1298

Return to Search Results

Offender Details
Offender Name: DELVIN BARNES
Offender ID:
140DY
Date of Birth:
01/28/1977
Race:
African American

Custody Status:
Supervised
Date:
12/03/2013
Reason:
Paroled

Alternate ID's
DOC/PBPP OID#:
GS0248
DOC/PBPP OID#:
140DY
Other Jail Numbers#:
140DY
Other Jail Numbers#:

Aliases
D, BARNES
DELOIN, BARNES
DELVIN, BARNES

Found the above on Vinelink
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initSearchForm.do?searchType=offender&siteId=39000

Why the HEEEEELLLL was this dude on the streets? Oct. 3 girl was raped/ almost set on fire and killed IN HIS APARTMENT and he was just free- roaming to grab another girl in November? That girl is still in the hospital, it was so bad! I swear, the things we forgive in this country are crazy. Now 2 young girls, at minimum!, are damaged for life. Thanks, lowlife . Thanks.

http://m.timesdispatch.com/news/sta...c20-3a13-5cd3-a419-27ba52cf4406.html?mode=jqm

The Charles City charges stem from an alleged rape of a 16-year-old girl Oct. 3 at Barnes’ home, Charles City sheriff’s Capt. Jayson Crawley said.

The victim is  hospitalized with chemical burns , Crawley said. Investigators believe the girl’s attacker had planned to set her on fire,  but  she escaped.

Oh dear God. I hope that this child recovers from the chemical burns and other wounds inflicted by this rapist monster, "Dee." Why oh why would he do that to her?

Pennsylvania SAVIN
VINE Service Number : (866) 972-7284 TTY : (866) 847-1298

Return to Search Results

Offender Details
Offender Name: DELVIN BARNES
Offender ID:
140DY
Date of Birth:
01/28/1977
Race:
African American

Custody Status:
Supervised
Date:
12/03/2013
Reason:
Paroled

Alternate ID's
DOC/PBPP OID#:
GS0248
DOC/PBPP OID#:
140DY
Other Jail Numbers#:
140DY
Other Jail Numbers#:

Aliases
D, BARNES
DELOIN, BARNES
DELVIN, BARNES

Found the above on Vinelink
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initSearchForm.do?searchType=offender&siteId=39000

Aaawww, yeah! Here come all of my arrest record people! I have been waiting for y'alls super info!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson
Back