GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, now I'm confused. Delven/Delvin/Delvon seems to have a long, long, violent rap sheet and many aliases. I googled various spellings. There's an image search of "Delvin" Barnes that looks a LOT like Delven. it's mind-boggling. This time his name is DELVIN TYRONE LAWSON arrested for possession of burglary tools...I almost dismissed it, until checking out the photos...looks a lot like our boy. What do you'all think? : http://www.reflector.com/jail-bookings/person/DELVIN_TYRONE_LAWSON?bid=111549

Also, someone posted DB's long rap sheet, but I cannot find. Is it still here/anywhere? Please PM it to me, if not too much trouble. Thanks...

I thought it was him as well, but the age is wrong. Height's right though.

Good lord Look at the lip line. I really don't think that looks a thing like our perp.

I thought it was him as well, but the age is wrong. Height's right though.

That mugshot is from 2006. I think Carlesha's perp is not tall, but I think he's taller than 5'5".

No, I don't think that 2006 mugshot is this perp.

The Dee Barnes page can be linked. NO copy and paste of posts or photos. Links only.

Thanks.

[h=1]Etiquette & Information[/h]Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Well, whoever Delvin (DEE) is, he has connections to Phili, Baltimore, Richmond and apparently was born in Charles City, VA. This guy gets around and all along the I-95 corridor. He is bad news all around. I get the feeling from NBC 12's reports, he was a suspect in the October Charles City case and either before or since the Phili abduction a DNA hit had come back on him which gave them cause for the warrant.

https://www.facebook.com/tamika.johnson.35513800?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

Here is the link to Delvin "Dee" Barnes FB page. Apparently he was fired from his job and he makes it clear that he will "find a way to get money". Also, I have the distinct feeling that he is not the only one posting on the site as "Dee". The Oct 1 and Aug 19 posts are much different "sentence structure" than all of the other posts. Just MO!

That mugshot is from 2006. I think Carlesha's perp is not tall, but I think he's taller than 5'5".

No, I don't think that 2006 mugshot is this perp.

Oh, I thought the date was 2010. The page isn't loading so I can't check. But didn't LE say he was 5' 5" at the presser? Maybe I'm confused.

interesting, the name associated with the URL of Dee B's facebook profile is the same as a female robber named in the the article with Barnes.

admin, if not allowed please delete

Wow, excellent catch! Maybe he took over her FB page instead of starting his own. They were apparently involved in crimes together according to the link. P.S. Delvin sure likes to post about how terrible "snitching" is a lot.

SERIAL PREDATOR? - The man accused of abducting a woman off the street in Philadelphia allegedly did the same thing to a Virginia teen.Police say DNA links Delvin Barnes to the abduction and rape of a 16 year old in Charles City County last month. Team coverage of both crimes at 11. Sabrina Squire

First, wanted to say prayer works! So happy to hear Carlesha is SAFE!

DNA from Carlesha's abduction linked him to the assault of the 16 year old back in October? Is that right? From the glove or knife maybe?

Dee's rage still building based on Oct 16 post...Nov. 2: Action!!!

...Or maybe Oct. 16 action when he may have acted out with Virginia teen? Curious about 10/16 FB post by Dee. So sorry for this child. I pray that she sees justice and healing.
Edited to add that Virginia teen assault happened around Oct, 2-3...a couple weeks before he got fired. Around this same time Dee rants about snitches and other things I can't quite understand on FB posts dated Oct. 1 & 5.

Maybe someone should link the police to his FB. It took me forever to find it so they might not know about it yet.

Wow, excellent catch! Maybe he took over her FB page instead of starting his own. They were apparently involved in crimes together according to the link. P.S. Delvin sure likes to post about how terrible "snitching" is a lot.

I really don't think so, but my very first thought when I read that was, I suuuure hope Carletha's boyfriend didn't work at SuperValue! He was very clear that he would get back at the "snitch". Of course, he just tried to murder a little girl at the beginning of the month, so... thugdom must not only be reserved for snitches!

So, so amazing!

Someday down the road Carlesha needs to tape one of those segments Dr Phil, Oprah (in the past) CNN, GMA, even Dateline / 48 Hours / 20/20, etc., love to do about how to survive a kidnapping, etc.

They all talk and demonstrate in theory, but she had to do it! And as a very small young woman also!

The resisting, screaming, dropping to the ground, doing everything possible not to let him get her in the car. And though she couldn't ultimately keep him from taking her, to then pull off what many big men couldn't do once, let alone twice (!) in kicking the windows out!

And while it was likely unintentional, even her glasses and phone being left would have been a trail if someone hadn't seen it and the cameras didn't capture the whole thing (which she would not have had any idea actually happened) so at least someone would have known something happened to someone.

I'm not sure she could have done much else.

Combine it with this being one of the few times we essentially have a start to finish abduction all on video it really is something everyone can learn from!

So grateful God spared her life and that her mom is getting her (clearly) beloved Carlesha home!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back