GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More questions swirling...Okay. DB did not take 16-year-old child to a remote apartment/site after he kidnapped her. Nope, DB took her to mom and dad's house where he lived...And he raped, beat, tortured, burnt her clothes, sodimized her, splattered her with gas/bleach right before digging a hole in the yard potentially to bury her. As we know, the girl escapes and runs naked for 2 miles for help.

Eh... Question: Were DB's parents out of town, or did they just not notice any of this? Hear anything? See strange hole in the backyard? This went on for 2-3 days. Just wondering.

"The girl told police that her abductor took her to his parents' house in Charles City County and sexually assaulted her. (Barnes' parents don't remember whether they were home at the time, the sheriff's captain said.)"...http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/06/justice/philadelphia-abduction-suspect/index.html
...Two days later, the suspect allegedly brought the then-naked girl into the backyard, poured bleach and gasoline on her, burned her clothes and dug a hole.
"How do you want to die?" he asked, the teenager told police...

Based on this article and the victim's testimony I predict some back hoes showing up at the parent's property in short order.

My husbands parent are retired. We frequently house sit for them when they take off in their RV. If this man's family trusted him, maybe they did the same.

Watching the abduction, it reminded me of what the FBI profiler said about JLMatthew in Hannah Graham's kidnapping....this is a predator with professional skills.

I felt terrified for Carlesha. Now I feel terrified each time I read a new update. This dude is beyond scary!! Kept her captive in his parent's home?!?!?! Dug a hole in their backyard?!?! WTH??? He has no morals, no social concerns for anyone!!! Just forget the trials, and put a bullet in him. Kinda wish LE had done that when they found him!!

JMO! But I ain't ashamed of it!

In one of the news stories, the 16 year old victim said Barnes showed her pictures of other girls he had done the same thing to. I hope they are able to find those pictures, and ID any other victims.

Regarding Barnes parents. I've seen some pretty nasty comments being made on the media sites, which I think is unfair. We know nothing about them, and I think it's wrong to assume anything at this point.

More questions swirling...Okay. DB did not take 16-year-old child to a remote apartment/site after he kidnapped her. Nope, DB took her to mom and dad's house where he lived...And he raped, beat, tortured, burnt her clothes, sodimized her, splattered her with gas/bleach right before digging a hole in the yard potentially to bury her in. As we know, the girl escapes and runs naked for 2 miles for help.

Eh... Question: Were DB's parents out of town, or did they just not notice any of this? Hear anything? See strange hole in the backyard? This went on for 2-3 days. Just wondering.

"The girl told police that her abductor took her to his parents' house in Charles City County and sexually assaulted her. (Barnes' parents don't remember whether they were home at the time, the sheriff's captain said.)"...http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/06/justice/philadelphia-abduction-suspect/index.html
...Two days later, the suspect allegedly brought the then-naked girl into the backyard, poured bleach and gasoline on her, burned her clothes and dug a hole.
"How do you want to die?" he asked, the teenager told police...

In one of the news stories, the 16 year old victim said Barnes showed her pictures of other girls he had done the same thing to. I hope they are able to find those pictures, and ID any other victims.

Regarding Barnes parents. I've seen some pretty nasty comments being made on the media sites, which I think is unfair. We know nothing about them, and I think it's wrong to assume anything at this point.

The only character that needs to be assessed is Barnes.

Watching the abduction, it reminded me of what the FBI profiler said about JLMatthew in Hannah Graham's kidnapping....this is a predator with professional skills.

I felt terrified for Carlesha. Now I feel terrified each time I read a new update. This dude is beyond scary!! Kept her captive in his parent's home?!?!?! Dug a hole in their backyard?!?! WTH??? He has no morals, no social concerns for anyone!!! Just forget the trials, and put a bullet in him. Kinda wish LE had done that when they found him!!

JMO! But I ain't ashamed of it!

Yes, Delvin Barnes is the kinda guy that redefines what we know of evil...and unfortunately, in this day and age, we know a lot. Just praying for JUSTICE, and HEALING for Carlesha, the child here who is still in the hospital, ex-wife and any others who had the misfortune of crossing his path.

So did police find those pictures during the search warrant? Have they identified any other girls? Gosh I hate how every knew detail keeps us hanging on the edge!! What a nightmare!

Not bashing them...just wondering how this could happen. So often.

So did police find those pictures during the search warrant? Have they identified any other girls? Gosh I hate how every knew detail keeps us hanging on the edge!! What a nightmare!

How did LE gain access to conduct the search, and did they give a reason? It is highly unlikely that Delvin ushered LE in for a grand tour...and then suddenly he leaves town. Just curious. Still.

I've been busy today and just catching up. Has the media said that Charles City County LE has searched the parents house?

I have to say ,It seems he FBI has picked up their game in these missing person cases recently. It has been wonderful to see this after so long of watching case after case become cold ,and become stuck in time.

Who knows how many lives have been saved ,none of the recently caught appear to have been anywhere near retiring.

How did LE gain access to conduct the search, and did they give a reason? It is highly unlikely that Delvin ushered LE in for a grand tour...and then suddenly he leaves town. Just curious. Still.

This story has details regarding the 16 year old, also pictures of the home.
http://wtvr.com/2014/11/06/abduction-suspect-delvin-barnes-hit-teen-with-shovel-threw-her-in-trunk/

“We did execute a search warrant [and] took away evidence that corroborates the girl’s story,” Capt. Jayson Crawley said.

I've been busy today and just catching up. Has the media said that Charles City County LE has searched the parents house?

I think so. Read that the search is what sent our friend out-a-dodge to PA. Wonder who tipped him off?

I did read an article that said LE was reviewing photos from Barnes' phone. The article stated LE wasn't sure if the suspect actually had other victims or if he was using the photos to intimidate the girl.

The fact that he is saying he chose Carlesha randomly freaks me out. Seriously I dug in my heels that he knew her! He brings sicko to a new level. No hesitation, go get the girl. Crazy bravado.

Since he is so ADAMANT about snitching on his FB site, I'm still not convinced that this was random.

http://wtvr.com/2014/11/06/abduction-suspect-delvin-barnes-hit-teen-with-shovel-threw-her-in-trunk/

“When I walked in, I could immediately smell bleach. She was hesitant – startled. It was varied emotions you saw on her face,” said Deputy Floyd Miles with the Charles City County Sheriff’s Office. “I didn’t want to push her when I was talking to her about what had happened. She had a gash on her head.”

The teen was battered and bruised, but alive and able to identify Barnes in a lineup. She was also able to give investigators more than enough to build their case.

Okay, wait. So was this after Carletha rescued because it sounds like it was before!!!!

“When I walked in, I could immediately smell bleach. She was hesitant – startled. It was varied emotions you saw on her face,” said Deputy Floyd Miles with the Charles City County Sheriff’s Office. “I didn’t want to push her when I was talking to her about what had happened. She had a gash on her head.”

The teen was battered and bruised, but alive and able to identify Barnes in a lineup. She was also able to give investigators more than enough to build their case.

Okay, wait. So was this after Carletha rescued because it sounds like it was before!!!!

It was before.....he abducted and tortured a 16 year old girl in the Richmond VA area in October '14. Held her for 2 days and then poured bleach and acid all over her and was prepared to murder her. She escaped.

This is confusing. Actually, this article contridicts a lot of what I have previously read. Previously they read they were waiting for DNa to come back and that took place on the 28th. Also, I never heard of the guy who sold the car calling in to say he sold him the car. I thought they called the car place....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back