GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the first thing would be to figure out if the older child also has the same father. Because I would think he would take both of his young children, not just one. JMO

But I do agree that this feels like some kind of familial abduction.

Maybe (and I'm just throwing this out there; it is not a personal belief of mine), if it is some type of familial abduction, the individual was concerned about the way s/he believes that Muslims see or treat women.

I have almost posted this several times but kept deleting it because I don't know how to say it in a way that doesn't seem offensive...:waitasec:

Maybe (and I'm just throwing this out there; it is not a personal belief of mine), if it is some type of familial abduction, the individual was concerned about the way s/he believes that Muslims see or treat women.

I have almost posted this several times but kept deleting it because I don't know how to say it in a way that doesn't seem offensive...:waitasec:

That is a reason one might take the girl and not the boy. :twocents:

I put this one totally on the school imo... I don't understand how it didn't ring all kinds of alarm bells and a few sirens to boot that a child's mother drops off the child and five minutes later someone different saying that she is the mother checks the child out for breakfast. I mean, who does that? If I want to check my children out of school five minutes later than I brought them, I just won't take them to school to begin with.

It might make sense if the parents don't live together and can't deal with each other so the mother drops off the child and the father picks her up from school to avoid having to see mom but not if it's the same parent doing the dropping off and the picking up, supposedly.

8954587_448x252.jpg

Police say someone wearing Muslim garb entered the school shortly after classes got under way and requested to see 5-year-old Naiilla Robinson.

What's not clear is if the person actually signed Naiilla out of the building.
Police say the person was captured on surveillance video and it did not appear that the child was distressed in their presence.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8954549

bbm

This is so eerily similar to Tori's case. I have total faith in the Amber Alert system and hope this child is located safe real soon. Sadly, in Tori's case no Amber Alert was activated. Police thought Tori knew the woman. :(

The perp does seem to wabble a bit the way pregnant ladies do. Note having to hold on to the railing going down the stairs. I wonder if she miscarried recently and this is some sort of mental break down taking some one elses kid.
Also noticed she even planned out having her hands hidden wearing black gloves. I wonder if this was just because it's cold, or to hide fingerprints.
Definitely sounding more and more planned out, and less random stranger.
perp_zpsf0732140.png

The gloves were an interesting touch.

Imo, there's no way that this was really a devout Muslim pregnant woman, coming to kidnap a child. So the gloves were probably to block any finger prints on the sign in sheet etc. and/or to hide any tell tale clues from the perps hands.

Ok..there are two things that come right to my mind.
1) Nailla may be walking confidently and comfortably with the abductor because she thinks it IS mom. The abductor may have said very few words, if any. If her mother also wears the same attire, I don't see a 5 yr old really questioning it in the time it takes to walk to the car.

2) This is a HUGE one in my mind. I would like to know if the police have contacted US Airways. Detroit/Highland Park has THE largest Muslim population in the country. It also has the fastest growing African American Muslim community. US Airways flies nonstop to Detroit multiple times a day from Philidelphia international airport. The airport is 7.3 miles away from the school. There was a nonstop flight to Detroit at 9:15 and 11:15 this morning. 9:15 is pushing it since she was taken around 8:50, but 11:15 seems perfect. Mom didnt even knew she was missing until around 2pm, so no one would suspect a thing at the airport. I am no stranger to flying with a minor, and I could probably count on one hand th times I was asked for proof of identity for a child. Children under 12 do not need ID. at the airport, but a birth certificate is supposed to be checked. As I said..I have rarely been asked.

If they stayed local, the abductor may not have even been Muslim. The traditional dress would have been an awfully convenient disguise. An added belly would be even better at concealing an identity.

Thoughts?

I think a 5 year old would know her mom. This person may have lured her into believing she was a friend of one of the parents and was told to pick her up. JMO

Ok..there are two things that come right to my mind.
1) Nailla may be walking confidently and comfortably with the abductor because she thinks it IS mom. The abductor may have said very few words, if any. If her mother also wears the same attire, I don't see a 5 yr old really questioning it in the time it takes to walk to the car.

2) This is a HUGE one in my mind. I would like to know if the police have contacted US Airways. Detroit/Highland Park has THE largest Muslim population in the country. It also has the fastest growing African American Muslim community. US Airways flies nonstop to Detroit multiple times a day from Philidelphia international airport. The airport is 7.3 miles away from the school. There was a nonstop flight to Detroit at 9:15 and 11:15 this morning. 9:15 is pushing it since she was taken around 8:50, but 11:15 seems perfect. Mom didnt even knew she was missing until around 2pm, so no one would suspect a thing at the airport. I am no stranger to flying with a minor, and I could probably count on one hand th times I was asked for proof of identity for a child. Children under 12 do not need ID. at the airport, but a birth certificate is supposed to be checked. As I said..I have rarely been asked.

If they stayed local, the abductor may not have even been Muslim. The traditional dress would have been an awfully convenient disguise. An added belly would be even better at concealing an identity.

Thoughts?

Are you saying kids can board flights without ID? OMG! :what:

Did the perp ask for the girl by name? How did she know Nailla's name?? I would check out the neighbours.

Are you saying kids can board flights without ID? OMG! :what:

If they're with an 'adult' over 18, I guess they assume everything is peachy. I've flown with my daughter when she was under 2 as well. They told me to bring her birth certificate or shot records to verify. I have only been asked for it once. Even when I've offered it up they haven't even taken it to look at.

Thank God she was found and she is apparently ok. Just a strange story.

So happy she has been found.

Chitwood says Robinson was found wearing only a tee-shirt.
Oh no, I hope she wasn't sexually assaulted.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I'm doing my happy hippie dance that she is safe. I really hope we get the rest of the story. This person had to have known this child, or her family, AND that a sub was in place that day. Surely these are not coincidences.

Too bad that this doesn't get as much air time as the gun control issue right now. This child was abducted from SCHOOL, no weapons were used.

I have to use a fingerprint scanner to get into my job, to clock in, to access our computers. The way I see it, the real problem lies with our schools not having enough money to use resources that are available to protect our children and school personnel.

EPIC FAIL!

Chitwood said a man walking up 69th Street to work heard a cry from a nearby ballfield and playground.

"As he starts to walk to where the screams are, a little girls runs out," Chitwood said. "She said, 'I ran away, I ran away from the people who took me.'"

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...l__5__abducted_from_school_found_in_park.html

So brave! Thank goodness she encountered someone who would contact authorities. This could have ended so differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member