GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome news!!! Now to get to the bottom of this....

Bravo for her boldness to run away from the people who took her, but I'm astounded that she was able to do so without someone in pursuit. I guess LE is going to investigate. Hope they have dogs that will help locate where she came from before the man saw her....

Says she was found in only a T-shirt ... Very very glad she escaped, doesn't sound good.

I hope that just means she ran out of a warm house without layers on, but still clothed

Great news to wake up to! Hopefully they can find the person(s) responsible for taking her.

Thank God she was found safe. Some firing needs to be done at that school immediately!

I'm glad she was found safe. Now I hope she was not sexually abused. :-/

Thank God she was found safe. Some firing needs to be done at that school immediately!

Not knowing the full story, I won't judge the school YET but if the information released is true and the school let this child leave with a total stranger, they should be held responsible.

"As he starts to walk to where the screams are, a little girls runs out," Chitwood said. "She said, 'I ran away, I ran away from the people who took me.'"

Can't bold on phone but "the people" - sounds like more than just one person was involved. The same article says she was "barely dressed" so I will assume the tee was all she had on. Poor baby. I hope this is solved quickly.

OH! What a great thing to wake up to.
This is a weird one though , isn't it ?
I for sure thought the abductor had
taken her away to build a family or
to ask for ransom or to teach her
parents a lesson or something. How strange
she would be in a ball field at 4 am......unless
she was in a house all night and had run off as
quick as her captors fell asleep. KUDOS to her mom.
Not many kids would be able to think and be brave
enough to save themselves ! :) Go little Nailla !

Anybody local know how far where she was found is from the school? What is the area she was found in like? Is it a residential area?

Anybody local know how far where she was found is from the school? What is the area she was found in like? Is it a residential area?

I don't live in the direct area anymore but grew up close by. It is very close to the school, only a couple minutes away in a car. I do not know exactly where she was found as I don't think that has been released yet but Upper Darby is mostly residential and due to it's location right alongside Philly it has a high crime rate.

Ty Dreamer & Gracelin. How odd that she was kept so close. I wonder if dogs could have tracked her had they been brought in.

This little girl is so brave and so strong to have been able to escape abductors at only 5 years old. I say the city should set up a giant college fund for her and her brother

"This morning around 4:40 [a.m.] a fellow on his way to work heard screams for help, he was walking, he goes over to a playground area and finds a little girl hiding underneath the jungle gym," Chitwood told NBC10's Tim Furlong.

The man immediately called police.

Police tell NBC10 that she told them she was taken from school the day before and that she was cold and scared.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Missing-5-Year-Old-Found-Safe-in-Delco-186912431.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15