GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found safe! How I love to wake up to those words!! Wearing only a t shirt, cold, and frightened! She must not have known the abductor/s as she did not say a name, yet anyway:

"As he starts to walk to where the screams are, a little girls runs out," Chitwood said. "She said, 'I ran away, I ran away from the people who took me.'"

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...l__5__abducted_from_school_found_in_park.html

What a brave little girl she is.

Going to the classroom seems like such an unnecessary risk. At that point she had been to the office, chatted with staff and signed Naiilla out so why go to her room and risk discovery by interacting with another adult? It would have been smarter to wait in the hallway near the exit or even just outside of the classroom. Was there a purpose in speaking with the teacher (and offering the 2nd story) that made the risk worth taking? Could she have known it was Naiilla's mother's practice to meet her at her class vs waiting in the office?

There is something really off with this case. This woman took so many risks in abducting Naiilla from school and she seemed unnaturally comfortable doing so.

Thank God, and the guy who heard her, and went to look !!! Not everyone who hears something in a dark park would go investigate. And Nailla, who seems to have had a chance to run and took it! WTG sweet girl, prayers for a speedy recovery.

Ty Dreamer & Gracelin. How odd that she was kept so close. I wonder if dogs could have tracked her had they been brought in.

I seriously hope they brought the dogs in to back track where she came from.. or that she remembers how she got to her hiding place! What a brave, smart little girl! KUDOS MOM!

:wave: hello to all our guests. Please consider joining Websleuths, its free, easy and we want to hear your thoughts.

I am pretty convinced this person had pretty good inside knowledge of the family and the school. What do you think?

It's great Naila is safe now! Brave little girl!

If she escaped from the kidnappers, the place she was held in couldn't be that far from where she was found I think. Considering the perps knew a lot about her family and school I wouldn't be also suprised if it was someone well known to her parents.

I seriously hope they brought the dogs in to back track where she came from.. or that she remembers how she got to her hiding place! What a brave, smart little girl! KUDOS MOM!

I know, I hope they get on that right away this morning (bringing the dogs in) and find the beast/s who comfortably took Nailia.

I didn't even think about using dogs to track her path from the playground back to the location she escaped from. I was wondering if dogs could have tracked her from the school to where she was being held yesterday.

"[She] told her teacher that she was me, her mother, and that she was taking her out to breakfast and Nailla was already signed out at the office and she took my child and left," Rashid said.

Police say the woman knew Nailla Robinson by name and there was a substitute teacher in the classroom.

"I don't think that my child knew her. I think that my child thought that she was a familiar person because she was Muslim," Rashid said.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8954549

I think this may be the park, as they showed a quick picture of it on 6Abc.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...=us&ei=LVv1UMamB8jR0wGVvIGwBw&ved=0CC4Q8gEwAA

They also stated that a woman took her, blind-folded her and walked a few blocks to a house. Then a teenage girl took her from the home and left her at the park. I saw this on the local news but haven't been able to find this info online yet.

A five year old walking blindfolded a few blocks and no one notices this? Where I live, that is strange and would necessitate a prompt intervention and a call to the police. That is not normal! IMO

I see a civil lawsuit in this school's future. If ever a case was ripe for the pickin it's this one. "Tiffany" made sure of that.

Chitwood said he asked the Good Samaritan if the girl seemed injured and the man told him it looked like the young girl had cuts on her lip.

Chitwood says in addition to the female suspect, investigators believe a male suspect may also be involved. Chitwood say the young girl told investigators she remembers getting into a car with the female suspect and then going to a home where a male suspect was staying.

Chitwood also said the victim told investigators she escaped from her abductors.

“Basically she says to the Good Samaritan that she ran away from the people that took her,” Chitwood said.

It was not immediately known how the young girl ended up at the athletic field, which is about a mile from her school.
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/01/15/kidnapped-girl-found-in-upper-darby/

Looking at google maps the abductor would not need a vehicle, could have took her to the vicinity of the park on foot through the park next to Cobbs Creek Pkwy, is only about a mile.

A five year old walking blindfolded a few blocks and no one notices this? Where I live, that is strange and would necessitate a prompt intervention and a call to the police. That is not normal! IMO

It was raining yesterday, so my guess was maybe her face was hidden in a hood or the umbrella or whatever it was that she was carrying (white thing in her arms). But this is also Philly, not every person is like the good samaritan.

I think this may be the park, as they showed a quick picture of it on 6Abc.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...=us&ei=LVv1UMamB8jR0wGVvIGwBw&ved=0CC4Q8gEwAA

They also stated that a woman took her, blind-folded her and walked a few blocks to a house. Then a teenage girl took her from the home and left her at the park. I saw this on the local news but haven't been able to find this info online yet.

Park across street from Friends Cemetery - how creepy is that? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member