GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found at 69 th and Marshall in a wet tee shirt only, still in hospital, when released will go to Phila Child alliance center for forensic exam ( child physiology experts) Perp is a stranger. Not releasing too much a very fragile 5 year old.

I'm not giving the school a pass on this one!! They clearly screwed up and risked a child's life!! Read the article I linked up thread.

Thank you...

I have read all pages from post #1...

We know there have been mistakes on the side of the school...

But the school is not the perp here... The abductors are..

JMO

Investigation continues, are not pressing child waiting for experts to examine her. (that is a good thing) No comment about the school procedure.

Not a random act, child was a target. woman knew where and what to do.

They have some info but are waiting for formal interview. (between the lines they know who they want and don't want to compromise investigation)

Found at 69 th and Marshall in a wet tee shirt only, still in hospital, when released will go to Phila Child alliance center for forensic exam ( child physiology experts) Perp is a stranger. Not releasing too much a very fragile 5 year old.

This doesn't sound good and makes me very sad. I hope cops have enough to catch these jerks. If not then how can anyone feel safe anymore? This was such a brazen crime and we have a live victim, this one better be solveable darn it, I am so tired of unsolved crimes.

New info:

Woman did not show ID, was first 'screened' by a person in hallway, asked to go to office but went straight to classroom
Tips through night... all unproductive
Good samaritan found her under slide at 4:40, in T-shirt, T-shirt was wet
Went to CHOP for evaluation, no overt signs of injury
Still being screened... screening for sexual assault due to appearance in only a t-shirt
Investigation ongoing, no other info can be released
Child will be interviewed later
They believe woman who went to school was stranger
To his knowledge, no vehicle used
No parent gave permission to release child from school
Asked community to report any sightings or video surveillance
Cant comment on situation from within the school
Woman was probably familiar as she knew exactly where to go what to do, asked for child by name and went straight to classroom... indicates child was targeted
Cant share info on how she got away... child will be interviewed later
Asked by press if multiple people could be involved... stated "its a possibility"
No contact from offender, no ransom request
Reward to pedestrian will be reviewed
Pedestrian comforted child, called for held
She told pedestrian she had been stolen

Nailia told the person who found her that she'd been 'stolen'.

Poor sweet little girl.

(I think there will be a arrest today.)

Child found partially dressed that was a red flag to person who found her no pants :(
Possibly being screened for sexual assault :(

New info:

Woman did not show ID, was first 'screened' by a person in hallway, asked to go to office but went straight to classroom
Still being screened... screening for sexual assault due to appearance in only a t-shirt
Woman was probably familiar as she knew exactly where to go what to do, asked for child by name and went straight to classroom... indicates child was targeted
Asked by press if multiple people could be involved... stated "its a possibility"

this doesn't jibe with info given in multiple articles that "Tiffany" went to office and chatted up school staff there about her pregnancy. :confused:

Presser starting

Thanks!

was taken by stranger - unknown to a child, but not random act, child was targeted

ask for child by name at classroom, perp knows school, procedures at school

will be looking today for more surveillance video and witnesses

neither parent gave permission to this person to come into school & take child

need to do a timeline when they can talk to Nailia - do not have her formal interview yet

no contact from offender

investigation (in infancy now) to proceed throughout the day

abductor did not show ID

scratched name - illegible

good samaritan covered partially dressed child, protected child, called 911 she said she was stolen (to male good samaritan)

possible sexual assault screening being done

Nailia will go through interviews for days.

Citizens are asked to call police if you saw child yesterday.

So Nailia doesn't know this woman, but police do know she was targetted because the woman knew her name etc. Since no vehicles were used, the woman must live nearby. Could she have been kind of stalking Nailia at the school? Wow.

Presser recap:

Capt Darby Phila SVU - described how Nailla was missing from school, how she arrived, that an AAF 20's 5'5" to 5'6", possibly pregnant, signed her out (illegibly)hall monitor directed to go to office, went to first floor classroom instead, indicated to teacher she was mom.

Early am, Radio call to UD Police, to playground, 69th and Marshall road. Found cowering under playground equip, wearing wet Tshirt. Pedestrian covered her, called police immediately. Nailla indicated to her rescuer she was stolen.

Being screened for possible sexual assault. She is still at CHOP, Plan for a children's forensic interview after she is medically cleared and to not further traumatize her. They believe the female was a stranger to Naillia. They have several scenes to process, doing video surveillance search in the area. Neither parent gave permission for child to be removed from school.

Asking community at large to call SVU if they have seen them in the area, 215-685-3251(-52-53)Believe child was targeted, not a random act.

this doesn't jibe with info given in multiple articles that "Tiffany" went to office and chatted up school staff there about her pregnancy. :confused:

I assume that is what the 'screening' is, whatever that means. They had a clipboard that she signed illegibly. So I guess this is who she was talking to and told she was pregnant.

New info:

Very disturbing that this woman knew exactly where to go and knew the child by name!! I wonder if she has a child in the same school??? If not, how did she know where to go?

The school has some serious explaining to do. Yes, the perp will get caught and charged, imo BUT the school should be held responsible. They basically handed this child over to a kidnapper....possible sex offender!!! I'd be livid if I had a child in that school. These things should NOT happen. It's bad enough we deal with school shootings.

Thanks for the recap!!!

Thank you to pedestrian/ ANGEL for comforting this little girl. You're a hero young man !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander