GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They also stated that a woman took her, blind-folded her and walked a few blocks to a house. Then a teenage girl took her from the home and left her at the park. I saw this on the local news but haven't been able to find this info online yet.
A teenager???? I wonder if we're about to get another bombshell that the teen is a new Shawn Hornbeck? Another missing youth about to be found??? I sure hope that's who this teen is!

A teenager???? I wonder if we're about to get another bombshell that the teen is a new Shawn Hornbeck? Another missing youth about to be found??? I sure hope that's who this teen is!

As strange as this case has been nothing would surprise me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHwi3pU5F54

This is the newscast where they said she walked from the school, was blind-folded and was let go by a teenage girl.

Nailia told police she was taken by a stranger. I wonder, at what point did Nailia realize this person was a stranger?

and the teenager girl leaving her at a park?

So very strange! I hope these sicko people are apprehended ASAP!!!

Going to the classroom seems like such an unnecessary risk. At that point she had been to the office, chatted with staff and signed Naiilla out so why go to her room and risk discovery by interacting with another adult? It would have been smarter to wait in the hallway near the exit or even just outside of the classroom. Was there a purpose in speaking with the teacher (and offering the 2nd story) that made the risk worth taking? Could she have known it was Naiilla's mother's practice to meet her at her class vs waiting in the office?

There is something really off with this case. This woman took so many risks in abducting Naiilla from school and she seemed unnaturally comfortable doing so.

Agree. Makes no sense. Right now there are way more questions than answers. Hopefully, the PC will clear some of it up but it wouldn't surprise me if this woman knew a family member of the child. Did Nailla have siblings?

Nailla probably knew right away it was not her mom, but she also probably didn't hear the woman claim to be her mom. The way she walks a distance away from the woman shows she's not comfortable with the suspect.
Nailla is probably just like any 5yr old just obeying what teacher tells her to do, so all she thought was that teacher told her she was ok to leave with this person.
I've read comments on facebook and news articles of different people asking why Nailla didn't say it wasn't mom. I don't get how any one could try and place any of the responsibility on a 5yr old. All the blame for this falls on the adults in that school who are paid to keep her safe 6 hours a day.

Agree. Makes no sense. Right now there are way more questions than answers. Hopefully, the PC will clear some of it up but it wouldn't surprise me if this woman knew a family member of the child. Did Nailla have siblings?

I think I remember that she was the second youngest of 5 children, but I can't remember which link said that, it was from yesterday.

That would be awesome if some other child were saved because of this. Who knows what the story is behind all of this. It is weird , weird, weird !

Chitwood said he asked the Good Samaritan if the girl seemed injured and the man told him it looked like the young girl had cuts on her lip.

Chitwood says in addition to the female suspect, investigators believe a male suspect may also be involved. Chitwood say the young girl told investigators she remembers getting into a car with the female suspect and then going to a home where a male suspect was staying.

Cuts on lip, male suspect. I hope it is not what I am thinking. :furious: :puke:
Let's pray the cuts were already there from severe chapped lips only.

Was the teacher a substitute teacher? I thought I read that somewhere. If so, isn't that also bizarre? On the day the regular teacher is absent, a child gets abducted from INSIDE the school!!!

That would be awesome if some other child were saved because of this. Who knows what the story is behind all of this. It is weird , weird, weird !

Did you say weird? yes, yes, yes, I agree!

Was the teacher a substitute teacher? I thought I read that somewhere. If so, isn't that also bizarre? On the day the regular teacher is absent, a child gets abducted from INSIDE the school!!!

I was just laying here trying to fit that information into the puzzle. It could be nothing more than a coincidence but given how comfortable this woman was with the school maybe LE should be taking a hard look at the regular teacher and the sub. There is no way this was random so there is a connection there somewhere. LE just needs to pull the right string to unravel it.

So good to log on this morning to see that she was found safe!

Now praying that nothing worse than being scared happened to her...

Can someone transcribe what is being said? TIA

Nailla probably knew right away it was not her mom, but she also probably didn't hear the woman claim to be her mom. The way she walks a distance away from the woman shows she's not comfortable with the suspect.
Nailla is probably just like any 5yr old just obeying what teacher tells her to do, so all she thought was that teacher told her she was ok to leave with this person.
I've read comments on facebook and news articles of different people asking why Nailla didn't say it wasn't mom. I don't get how any one could try and place any of the responsibility on a 5yr old. All the blame for this falls on the adults in that school who are paid to keep her safe 6 hours a day.

With all due respect... The blame falls on the abductors...

JMO

With all due respect... The blame falls on the abductors...

JMO

I'm not giving the school a pass on this one!! They clearly screwed up and risked a child's life!! Read the article I linked up thread.

Oh my gosh I can't believe Nailia's been found! and she's alive! Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akwy