GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
won't comment on any help given to victim because of investigation, will not discuss the 5 year old by name or condition anymore. No child should have to endure what she went through

bbm

:cry:

This worries me... So glad she is safe now.

(Thank you so much for transcribing - I'm at home with my son so I can't watch it live - it would scare him)

Child blindfolded until in the playground. Will not comment on how the child got to the playground in order to protect the investigation.

Parents very protective of child, parents cooperating.

I think Rashida is going down.. especially if she has a white boyfriend that stands out like a sore thumb. moo

Going back to the abductor and the discussion yesterday that she looked pregnant but the bump was too low? After seeing her mother in a video (with bonafide grief), I believe that the abductor tried to look more like the mom by padding herself up more to match the mom's stature. JMO

Can't comment on whether there are other victims involved. Won't say if other children in house.

Presser paraphrase:
identified description of an adult male,
2 offenders involved in abduction
female offender - late 20s black, 5'5 to 5'8' thin build, poss pregnant (clothing may have hid that - various descriptions from witnesses), dark skin, greenish/light eyes, Rashida was name provided by female offender to victim
walked child several blocks to a nearby residence
female was joined by male, mid 30s, light skin, poss white, short brown hair, restraining child, "enjoying this victim"
have 4 square block grid to look at
officers are out going door to door looking for leads
area may expand beyond that
from Spruce street South to Christian to 56th to Cobbs Creek (thanks maureen718)
2 rewards offered: $5000 for arrest, $5000 for arrest and conviction

Q&A
5 year old questions abductor by time got to residence
was blindfolded, given adult black shirt that was worn all night, was made to hide under a bed, fed at one point while blindfolded, blindfold was removed at 69th & ? (the park)
we don't identify juvenile vicitims and will not discuss any injuries
not a random act, asked for by name, she was targeted, don't know why
family has been cooperative
4 blocks in each direction from the school

Sorry just joined the presser already in progress -

Male in the residence - joined female abductor in restraining the child over the night.

4 square block grid - officers out in grid going door to door, handing copies of bulletin to each residence/business. Pay attention in this area. Target area may expand. Based on what Nailla said - she only walked a couple blocks. Spruce St south to Christian St. (Missed the other 2 streets.) I think he is saying 4 blocks in each direction from the school.

$5k reward for arrest
Additional $5k for arrest and conviction of these offenders

Restrained = blindfolded, told to remove clothing, provided black t-shirt. Made to hide under bed. She was fed at one point while blindfolded. 69th and Marshall blindfold was removed. Doesn't want to comment on if someone helped her get there. Ongoing investigation.

Normally don't identify juvenile victims. Will not discuss condition/injuries.

She suffered conditions that no child should endure. DAMMIT THIS PISSES ME OFF! THESE A-HOLES NEED TO BE CAUGHT!!!!

How targeted this girl - this was not a random act. This girl was asked for by name. She was targeted in some way. Unsure of motivation. Won't comment if it is someone who knows the family.

The family has been extremely cooperative given the situation. Have been defensive of their 5 yr old.

The parents said their child was not called out by name. He (spokesperson) says yes - she was called out of class by name.

Q - Are more children involved? He answers by saying there might be more adults involved.

Tips 1-866-TIPS or SVU 215-685-3251, 52, or 53

Any body know how to look up if Edward Johnson is still locked up? In 2002 he was sentenced to 10 to 37 years for Erica Pratt kidnapping in Philly.
Circumstances are rather similar.

Was anything said about RSO's?

http://www.familywatchdog.us

School address: 6001 Cedar Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19143

Click on a red square to the SW of the school and you will get TDB who matches the description of brown hair, 30's, light skin.

TDB
71*16 CLOVER LN

Hair:*BROWN Eye:*BROWN
Height:*5''6'' Weight:*145
DOB:*1978

convictions:
INDECENT ACT/LIBERTIES W/CHILD

Here's a map I did with the search grid....Please correct me if anything on here is wrong.
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204150161293193815171.0004d36c27fb975e3cf0a&msa=0&ll=39.953208,-75.24416&spn=0.023028,0.052314

Also where is exactly is the park they found her at? I've heard 69th & Marshall....and NMM said something about Walnut Street.....but I don't really see any parks on the map...

And did the perps drive her there or walk her? I know they said no car was used when she left the school, but what about when she was "dropped off"?

Here's a map I did with the search grid....Please correct me if anything on here is wrong.
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204150161293193815171.0004d36c27fb975e3cf0a&msa=0&ll=39.953208,-75.24416&spn=0.023028,0.052314

Also where is exactly is the park they found her at? I've heard 69th & Marshall....and NMM said something about Walnut Street.....but I don't really see any parks on the map...

And did the perps drive her there or walk her? I know they said no car was used when she left the school, but what about when she was "dropped off"?

They aren't really saying. I can't find the park either.

I think I found it....added it to the map. If you zoom in on satellite you will see a baseball field and some slides.... https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204150161293193815171.0004d36c27fb975e3cf0a&msa=0&ll=39.955182,-75.246778&spn=0.023028,0.052314

I saw that but I don't think it is it according to the picture I have seen posted of the location she was found.

263357_323634981079365_1612305758_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members