GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the victim have an older sibling attending school there? Could the perp have known-- had access to and manipulated them into a conversation and get info on the family?

ETA, it was stated the mother never wore traditional garb, so why was she when she went to get her?

Where was it stated the mother never wore traditional garb, considering she is on TV wearing what appears to be Muslim clothing?

I am not exactly sure what the deal is, but if they blindfolded the child, then they were going to let her go.
So I don't think there is some teenager in danger.

Or they blindfolded her because they intended on keeping her alive and moving her elsewhere.

ETA they may have intended to pass her off to someone else and the blindfold was just to cover their hineys should she ever escape. Wouldn't want N to lead LE back to the house.

Or they blindfolded her so she wouldn't be able to tell the route taken to the house or to identify the house.

She had already seen the woman at the school.

Or they blindfolded her because they intended on keeping her alive and moving her elsewhere.

ETA they may have intended to pass her off to someone else and the blindfold was just to cover their hineys should she ever escape. Wouldn't want N to lead LE back to the house.

Well, if someone can't prevent a five year old from escaping they really shouldn't be in a kidnapping business.
Somehow I doubt that's what their concern was when the blindfolded her.

Or they blindfolded her so she wouldn't be able to tell the route taken to the house or to identify the house.

She had already seen the woman at the school.

The only thing she saw of the woman (assuming it is a woman) would be the eyes, considering the whole face was covered.

I am not exactly sure what the deal is, but if they blindfolded the child, then they were going to let her go.
So I don't think there is some teenager in danger.

While I agree that a blindfold is a good sign for anyone who finds themselves kidnapped, that doesn't mean the teenager didn't interfere with the kidnappers' plans by dropping her off when she did.

Didn't the victim have an older sibling attending school there? Could the perp have known-- had access to and manipulated them into a conversation and get info on the family?

ETA, it was stated the mother never wore traditional garb, so why was she when she went to get her?
The mother does wear traditional Muslim garb in all media that I have seen.

Well, if someone can't prevent a five year old from escaping they really shouldn't be in a kidnapping business.
Somehow I doubt that's what their concern was when the blindfolded her.

No one should be in the business of kidnapping. It remains to be seen the purpose or meaning/significance of the blindfold. Only the perps can explain their motivations, tactics, thought process and reasoning.

Til that happens it is all up for interpretation IMO

hoping this presser brings answers. This is one of the strangest kidnappings I have ever followed.

Philadelphia Police ‏@PhillyPolice
1PM PRESS CONFERENCE: New details about reward in abduction case to be announced.

2 Women Sought in Abduction of 5-Year-Old

The Special Victims Unit confirms that they are looking for two female suspects in connection with the abduction of a 5-year-old girl Monday. They also say there may be more people involved.

snip

Authorities describe the suspect as a black woman in her 20s, between 5'5" and 5'6", wearing Muslim garb, who appeared to be pregnant.

“At this point we believe that the female who entered that school was a stranger and was absolutely unknown to this 5-year-old," Philadelphia Police Captain and Commanding Officer of the Special Victims Unit John Darby said.

Police are not releasing many details on the second suspect, except that she is a female.

They also believe more people may be involved.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ght-in-Abduction-of-5-Year-Old-187113671.html

Two female suspects? What happened to the man that was supposedly also there?

Phila. Police seeking 3 people in child kidnapping

Action News has learned that Philadelphia Police are now searching for three people, 1 man and 2 women, in connection with Monday's abduction of a 5-year-old girl in West Philadelphia.

Police say one of the women actually abducted the girl, signing her out of Bryant Elementary school Monday morning.

They believe the other woman rescued the girl from a home in West Philadelphia and dropped her off a playground in Upper Darby where she was eventually found.

Police have not identified any of the suspects by name.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8956382&rss=rss-wpvi-article-8956382

The mother does wear traditional Muslim garb in all media that I have seen.

The mother wears hijab, that means the cloth covering her hair, but she doesn't use niqab, the piece that covers the face, and that's may be what they tried to say.

I keep hoping some of our guests will join the conversation,and give us their thoughts! :seeya:

Several MSM outlets reported yesterday the woman who came to the school asked for this child by name. That certainly suggests some connection to the child or to where she lives, even though the woman who took her is reported now to be "absolutely unknown" to the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8