GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just eagles fans!

I think that when the police said she was targeted they meant she was targeted because of family activities. You owe money to the wrong people? Maybe thisis how they show you,you had better pay.

If she was taken for sexual predation purposes, they would have kept her. There were other kids in the house, right? If this is a sexual predator situation it doesn't make sense. It's a drug debt, or a vengeance situation.

I've read most of this thread and have had to skip a little of it so maybe I missed it, but where was there any mention of this family being involved with drugs???

I've read most of this thread and have had to skip a little of it so maybe I missed it, but where was there any mention of this family being involved with drugs???

No, none at all, imo.

The woman then got confrontational when the substitute teacher challenged her saying,
"I signed what I was supposed to sign, I've got other appointments and I do not need to put up with your nonsense."

------------------------------------

On Tuesday night, Mayor Michael Nutter announced Myers would receive the $10,000 reward that was being offered for information leading to the girl's return.

"Community policing is about all of us doing the right thing when we see something happening," Mayor Nutter said in a statement.
"I commend this good Samaritan, Mr. Myers, for his sharp eye, quick thinking and big heart."

--------------------

A spokesperson for the Philadelphia School District admits that the Bryant Elementary did not follow proper protocol for school visitors.
The substitute teacher involved has been suspended and the school district said an investigation has begun into exactly how this happened.
The girl's family is searching for answers from the school.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8954549

The woman then got confrontational when the substitute teacher challenged her saying,
"I signed what I was supposed to sign, I've got other appointments and I do not need to put up with your nonsense."

------------------------------------

On Tuesday night, Mayor Michael Nutter announced Myers would receive the $10,000 reward that was being offered for information leading to the girl's return.

"Community policing is about all of us doing the right thing when we see something happening," Mayor Nutter said in a statement.
"I commend this good Samaritan, Mr. Myers, for his sharp eye, quick thinking and big heart."

--------------------

A spokesperson for the Philadelphia School District admits that the Bryant Elementary did not follow proper protocol for school visitors.
The substitute teacher involved has been suspended and the school district said an investigation has begun into exactly how this happened.
The girl's family is searching for answers from the school.

And with that response from the perp the sub just said "Right you are. I do apologize. Off you go N"? What the heck is going on here? How did that rant not raise even more red flags?

"We are reviewing all of our safety protocols at all of the schools. And we are communicating - re-communicating to every other school today about the appropriateness of following those procedures," explained Dr. Hite.

The District says it is still gathering facts about the lapses that occurred at Bryant Elementary School.

Hite says there will be consequences.

The School District says it will no longer assign classes to the male substitute teacher in the child's classroom pending the outcome of an investigation.

It has also removed the non-teaching assistant otherwise known as an 'NTA' from the security desk who allowed the kidnapper to go to the classroom and retrieve the child without going through the office.

"The District has to collect a lot of information as a result of this. Once we collect that information, then we're going to take the action with the individuals who were involved," said Dr. Hite.

Meanwhile, the teachers union says it will not sit idly by and allow its members to be made scapegoats.

"We are not going to let any of our members be railroaded," Jerry Jordan, the President of the Philadelphia Federation of Teachers, said.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8954979

I haven't read all the posts, but was she going to a special school? She lives in S Philly and is attending a W Philly school. ??? Maybe for her faith?

If I have the girl's address correct... The school seems to be about 20 minutes driving time from her home...

That does not seem like she was attending a neighborhood school... Which would be closer to her residence...IMO...

Maybe there is a reason she is attending this specific school?

JMO

"A law-enforcement source told the Daily News that it appeared that a man and two women were involved in the bizarre crime, including the woman who took Na'illa from Bryant Elementary School in West Philadelphia on Monday morning after claiming to be the girl's mother.

The suspects' identities, however, remain unknown. The Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 5 is offering a $5,000 reward for information that leads to the suspects' arrest and conviction."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130116_Who_too_Na_illa__and_why_.html

From your link Carmel:

"It has also removed the non-teaching assistant otherwise known as an 'NTA' from the security desk who allowed the kidnapper to go to the classroom and retrieve the child without going through the office."

Since the exchange between the substitute teacher and kidnaper was confrontational, I wonder what the conversation was between the kidnapper and NTA.

You're not kidding. I was listening to the scanner and there was a couple of different reports of NAKED crazies running around downtown Phillie. :what:

Well... At least NEKKID crazies are easier to identify! :giggle:

I could be wrong, but I think the "Muslim garb" facilitated this crime. Most likely it isn't politically correct, or possibly safe, to argue with a Muslim. Just guessing, no solid facts, simple observations.

If I have the girl's address correct... The school seems to be about 20 minutes driving time from her home...

That does not seem like she was attending a neighborhood school... Which would be closer to her residence...IMO...

JMO

Was it a Charter school? They are pretty popular in and around Philly.

Since the exchange between the substitute teacher and kidnaper was confrontational, I wonder what the conversation was between the kidnapper and NTA.

If the teacher and kidnapper had a confrontational exchange (presumably because teacher realized the rules weren't followed), then why didn't the teacher notify someone, instead letting the child go with the woman? That school really should be looking at its procedures.

JMO

Since she was picked by daycare after school, maybe its close to daycare?

"A law-enforcement source told the Daily News that it appeared that a man and two women were involved in the bizarre crime, including the woman who took Na'illa from Bryant Elementary School in West Philadelphia on Monday morning after claiming to be the girl's mother.

The suspects' identities, however, remain unknown. The Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 5 is offering a $5,000 reward for information that leads to the suspects' arrest and conviction."

Thank you for that. I saw this this morning too -

"We believe that female that entered that school was a stranger, absolutely unknown to this 5-year-old," Philadelphia Police Captain John Darby said.

Here is what should have happened when this woman came to pick up the child. After she signed in near the door, she should have gone to the office, where she should have shown an ID. The person at the office should have verified that the woman was authorized to pick up the child and then send for the child. None of this took place. So it's a high risk abduction, since the woman presumably didn't have an ID. A child trafficking ring would presumably not know how to do something like that? Sounds like somebody was after this specific child, so, why?

"Instead, a parent or authorized person is supposed to request a child be released in the main office, and present government-issued identification proving their identity. School staff must then check the child’s file to see if the person asking for the child is permitted to pick them up."
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...rotocol-was-breached-discipline-possible.html

IMO an ID is not very helpful when your face is covered. Someone who is going to steal a child isn't going to be above also stealing an ID. Can they require someone to remove their religious garments to verify the ID?

I'm not sure it was wise to release that information about the teenage girl leaving her in the park. If that teenager helped her escape and went back to the abductor's house, that will have placed her in danger.

I'm hoping beyond hope that they stripped her down to keep her from escaping, not for anything worse. Maybe they thought if she wasnt clothed, she wouldnt be inclined to run.

I'm really concerned for the person who helped her escape, if in fact, thats what happened.

This case is truly bizarre. Off the charts bizarre. And added to it that grandpa is so vocal about criminals doing EXACTLY what was done to abduct his grand daughter?

If this case is not solved and solved soon, I'm really going to lose what little faith I have left in LE.

I'm also really wondering about her teacher. Her regular teacher and why she was absent that particular day. Have I missed any news on that?

Danielle Robinson, the little girl's aunt, said Na'illa stayed home from school because of an illness on Thursday and Friday, and arrived late to school on the day she was kidnapped.

"It had to have been somebody who knew the kids would be back at school Monday," she said.

Even if the kidnappers know Na'illa's family, their motive is still shrouded and mystery.

Thanks Filly for the motive. I now absolutely believe this had something to do with the grandfather's previous organized effort to halt criminals using Muslim dress to hide their identity. I have three theories.

1. A criminal or criminal organaziation did this to make a point. Ie- They want grandfather to shut up.

2. A person in grandpas inner circle (mosque, friends or family) is angry at grandpa for some other reason and used this as revenge since they know how strongly he feels about using Muslim garb while committing a crime.

3. Someone within his organized effort (not grandpa) used this to further an agenda (ie. See what we have been saying about criminals impersonating us).

All just my own opinion and I am certainly not accusing anyone in NR's immediate family as I believe they are victims and we are a victim friendly site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8