GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and not the first time. We had a Philadelphia Police officer murdered that way. Guys robbing a bank in a crowded supermarket dressed in burqah's and all.

N's grandpop they have spelled his name wrong in some reports. He's an Imam at a Mosque here and speaks out for the community on many issues. Not just that one. It wouldn't be his money of course, but the Muslim community. He's the man that asked whatever happened to wearing a mask when you commit a crime?

Again, it's just an aspect. LE would know this. If anybody knows everything it's Mr. Chitwood the law up there in Upper Darby.

I think N. was specifically targeted. And it might have been to get back at her grandfather in some way---to send him a message to back off for example.

I mean he is very vocal in his complaints about criminals using Muslim clothing to commit crimes---and then someone does just that, to kidnap his precious granddaughter.

Can that be a coincidence?

Maureen, I didn't see the news tonight and they haven't linked yet. Do you think the Pop meant real young?

I looked to see if there were any semi recent missing children cases from Montco, and Delco and here, but not that would fit. There's IMO too many to count missing young girls out of Baltimore. Makes me wonder. I pray they can be found safe like little N has been. She is so adorable.
It started sounding that way because he said the little girl that helped her escape and then the reporter recapped using the words young girl, so I don't know.
I like Chitwood, he is the law up there haha, I was just saying to someone today that I can't remember a time when Chitwood wasn't on the news from time to time.

I like Chitwood, he is the law up there haha, I was just saying to someone today that I can't remember a time when Chitwood wasn't on the news from time to time.

"Not in my town" is what we say when he comes on the TV. My dad worked with him his whole career basically and was a friend of his.

Who are these news reporters? They're all young and new.

I'm trying to get all my thoughts together so help me out here

Perp
-comfortable with school, their policies & loopholes
-Knew N by name and where to find her
-Knew the family well enough to use a name that wouldn't arouse suspicions & knew that dressing in traditional garb would not be questioned
-was able to fool N well enough that she felt safe letting N walk ahead of her

Abduction
-seemingly well planned & executed
-involved numerous risks, very brazen
-appears to have been targeted
-possibly blindfolded N and walked to nearby home w/o alarming anyone
-no vehicle identified

Captivity & Release
-took N's clothes & redressed her
-possible male accomplice & teenage female involved
-N does not see and/or can not identify perps
-fed N
-allowed N to escape or released her less than 24 hours later
-no mention of N's clothes or backpack

What the heck do we make of all of this? There is so many contradicting elements going on and that is without even adding in family dynamics.

I think N. was specifically targeted. And it might have been to get back at her grandfather in some way---to send him a message to back off for example.

I mean he is very vocal in his complaints about criminals using Muslim clothing to commit crimes---and then someone does just that, to kidnap his precious granddaughter.

Can that be a coincidence?

katy, I don't know. I don't know much about Islam either but I know this is huge.

http://www.teachislam.com/content/view/1311/266/

Basically saying we're not supporting you men beating on your wives. This man attends alot of events here in Philly. I recognized the name when I saw it spelled with the right letter.

Maybe someone is jealous, bitter, was going to ask for loot? If indeed there are other girls I hope they are safe too.

Perp
-Knew the family well enough to use a name that wouldn't arouse suspicions & knew that dressing in traditional garb would not be questioned

Abduction
-no vehicle identified

Captivity & Release
-fed N

What the heck do we make of all of this? There is so many contradicting elements going on and that is without even adding in family dynamics.

It's bizarre, isn't it? Why go to all these trouble to abduct a child only to release her a short time later? And I find it hard to believe that some teenage girl released her without abductor knowing. If the child was blindfolded, then surely they were going to release her-why else blindfold a child? Kidnapping for ransom would make some sense in this type of scenario, but we haven't heard anything about abductors asking for ransom.

Perp

Abduction
-no vehicle identified

Captivity & Release
-fed N

In all seriousness and I mean it my answer is that this is Philadelphia.

Criminals just do whatever they want whenever.

In my head? Something to do with a jealous female. Could be for any reason. The dad's old friend or present friend. Could be for money. I doubt it. Somebody just plain mad at mom or grandpop or whoever.

The car? That's not unusual. How near the house was? We are in neighborhoods so walking is no biggie. Heck, she put her umbrella up.

I know that's all over the place, but people are brazen and nuts. Also I think we got on the trail of this woman isn't Muslim and this was just for disguise? She may be Muslim.

Maybe she worked for the afterschool program at one time?

It's bizarre, isn't it? Why go to all these trouble to abduct a child only to release her a short time later? And I find it hard to believe that some teenage girl released her without abductor knowing. If the child was blindfolded, then surely they were going to release her-why else blindfold a child? Kidnapping for ransom would make some sense in this type of scenario, but we haven't heard anything about abductors asking for ransom.

This makes me think of the brazeness. In Upper Darby a few months back three grown men grab this poor girl right off the street. They hold her hostage and keep her for days and she suffers horrifically. Then they all go to sleep? This poor girl escaped.

http://www.delconewsnetwork.com/art...are_county/news/doc506ddd0ddb4cf851776745.txt

There's obvious motive there, but between three men not one can make sure she doesn't escape? Plus right off the street. Point being nobody thinks things through and thankfully eventually they mess up.

Oh my gosh, if a group targeted her because of her grandfather, if they didn't already have someone in the school they have gone to a lot of trouble to canvas the school. If so she is lucky to be alive, and maybe tracking them will not be so simple? I hope the school has cctv for prior weeks.

Sounds like the little girl thought it was "tiffany" too, she would probably consider her mother's brother's gf an aunt. Seems pretty likely the whole family is known to her abductors. Chilling.

In my head? Something to do with a jealous female. Could be for any reason. The dad's old friend or present friend. Could be for money. I doubt it. Somebody just plain mad at mom or grandpop or whoever.

The car? That's not unusual. How near the house was? We are in neighborhoods so walking is no biggie. Heck, she put her umbrella up.

I know that's all over the place, but people are brazen and nuts. Also I think we got on the trail of this woman isn't Muslim and this was just for disguise? She may be Muslim.

I'm just stuck on how contradictory it all was. No matter where we start the perp either started with a ton of knowledge about the family and the school or they invested a lot of time in researching it. That speaks to a pretty organized mind but the crime itself - stupid, stupid, stupid. She could have been stopped several times and would have been had the school not been neglectful. Had the school followed its own policies and not released N then the failed attempt would have put the family on alert. So why choose such a risky location for the abduction?

Then she actually manages to pull off the risky abduction and has a several hour head start but remains in the neighborhood? And after all that the perp either releases N or leaves her unattended long enough that a teenage girl is able to get her out? It just doesn't fit for me. I hope LE is taking a long, hard look at the family's inner circle.

Woah, wait ... Her grandfather has been outspoken about criminals disguising themselves as Muslim women to commit crimes and then his granddaughter is taken by someone in the same garb? A message for him to back off?

WOAH THERE!! Someone just dropped another bombshell in this crazy bizzare story! I think we just found our motive. You said it perfectly vasportsmom. This is nuts!

I'm just stuck on how contradictory it all was. No matter where we start the perp either started with a ton of knowledge about the family and the school or they invested a lot of time in researching it. That speaks to a pretty organized mind but the crime itself - stupid, stupid, stupid. She could have been stopped several times and would have been had the school not been neglectful. Had the school followed its own policies and not released N then the failed attempt would have put the family on alert. So why choose such a risky location for the abduction?

Then she actually manages to pull off the risky abduction and has a several hour head start but remains in the neighborhood? And after all that the perp either releases N or leaves her unattended long enough that a teenage girl is able to get her out? It just doesn't fit for me. I hope LE is taking a long, hard look at the family's inner circle.

You've outlined the contradictions very well!! The information they had to get her out the school was still a gamble even if they knew they had a good shot - it was high stakes because it relied on protocol not being followed. Would have the abductor just run out if questioned?

That said I guess in many crimes they do "just enough" to be successful in the crime and not near as much thought given to what happens later.

You've outlined the contradictions very well!! The information they had to get her out the school was still a gamble even if they knew they had a good shot - it was high stakes because it relied on protocol not being followed. Would have the abductor just run out if questioned?

That said I guess in many crimes they do "just enough" to be successful in the crime and not near as much thought given to what happens later.

What if the perp was someone that was perfectly entitled to check N out and could have proved that if cornered? It would have required a quick change in plans and explaining to N's mom why you picked her up without asking first but it would beat having the school involve LE to get to the bottom of it.

Perp

Abduction
-no vehicle identified

Captivity & Release
-fed N

Hi VaSM. Are the above confirmed facts or your thoughts and ideas? Tia...I'm trying to catch up. Imoo

Hi VaSM. Are the above confirmed facts or your thoughts and ideas? Tia...I'm trying to catch up. Imoo

I made a lot of assumptions & deductions about the perp based on what we do know. It has been reported that she asked for N by name, bypassed the office and went to her classroom, identified herself as N's mother at one point and used the name of her uncle's gf at another, the video shows N walking in front of her seemingly under no duress and N's mom does wear traditional Muslim garb.

In the abduction section, it was clearly my read of the situation. And the last section was based on what has been reported but reporting hasn't exactly been consistent.

I didn't realize that the post would cause confusion. I can delete it so that it doesn't happen again.

You're not kidding. I was listening to the scanner and there was a couple of different reports of NAKED crazies running around downtown Phillie. :what:

You're not kidding. I was listening to the scanner and there was a couple of different reports of NAKED crazies running around downtown Phillie. :what:

Probably just eagles fans!

I think that when the police said she was targeted they meant she was targeted because of family activities. You owe money to the wrong people? Maybe thisis how they show you,you had better pay.

If she was taken for sexual predation purposes, they would have kept her. There were other kids in the house, right? If this is a sexual predator situation it doesn't make sense. It's a drug debt, or a vengeance situation.

So what are the chances that the crazy nudists are also the possibly cross dressing criminals robbing banks in Muslim garb?

And WTH happened to Upper Darby? I know it was never fabulous but I lived there for a couple of years and it felt safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8