GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone just see the grandfather on the news? he said the girl that took N to the park said run and call the police I am gonna try to get the other girls out.
Sorry I am not caught up yet.
No arrest yet

As a SA survivor I agree with you however I think each person is entitled to make that decision for them self. Not everyone is comfortable with sharing that part of their life and that should be respected. We also have to keep in mind that not only is this a young child but she belongs to a religion/culture where even today SA victims are often times shamed and blamed. Until she is old enough to process what (may have) happened to her and what that means to her as a Muslim woman, I think we should err on the side of caution and protect her identity.

did anyone just see the grandfather on the news? he said the girl that took N to the park said run and call the police I am gonna try to get the other girls out.
Sorry I am not caught up yet.
No arrest yet

Could it be the same girl that took her and then felt remorse later? IDK

Do we have a case map yet? I did one earlier but didn't save it.....

amberdawn, I'm not good with maps. In fact I live here and still get mixed up when West, Southwest and Upper Darby are involved.

Honestly, I thought this one was going to end in heartbreak. So glad that Nailla was found safe!

Maybe the abductor felt like LE had too much identifying information?

I was just thinking about the 'blindfold' she was wearing on the way to the hideout.

Doesn't that mean that they planned all along to release her unharmed? Otherwise they wouldnt care if she was blindfolded or not.

More like five minutes is what they said on our news.

IMO the woman knew it would be a hectic time, and people would be coming and going. IMO she also knew that the little girl went to an after school program so that gave her all day.
I think what is crazy is N just got to school....and here comes her aunt? to take her out of school for breakfast??? Did that reasoning not raise a red flag? Why wouldn't her aunt just pick her up at home or one of N's parents drop her off with aunt. ?

Doesn't make sense.

Again the local news is reporting that another young girl help our victim escaped
They are hunting for the abductor but still no arrest

I think what is crazy is N just got to school....and here comes her aunt? to take her out of school for breakfast??? Did that reasoning not raise a red flag? Why wouldn't her aunt just pick her up at home or one of N's parents drop her off with aunt. ?

Doesn't make sense.

"Sense makes sense". Holl, I thought the same exact thing, but hey nobody was paying mind. Yeah the child just gets into school and we'd presume maybe had a bite to eat or perhaps they get something in school, but the aunt pops in to take her to breakfast?

What got me was all the parents saying on camera how they had to walk their kids to school. Hey, there are many parents that have to get to work and can't, but some of these people acted like it was a real PITA to walk the kids to school. Like, what are ya busy doing? The one woman said she'll walk her kid for three days.

Nailla's grandpop is a pretty big deal in the Muslim community here. I knew I saw that name before.

Locals you may recall this?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...d-to-find-criminals-wearing-islamic-garb?lite

Perhaps someone thinks they could get up the money as in a reward situation. Just a thought.

Woah, wait ... Her grandfather has been outspoken about criminals disguising themselves as Muslim women to commit crimes and then his granddaughter is taken by someone in the same garb? A message for him to back off?

Nailla's grandpop is a pretty big deal in the Muslim community here. I knew I saw that name before.

Locals you may recall this?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...d-to-find-criminals-wearing-islamic-garb?lite

Perhaps someone thinks they could get up the money as in a reward situation. Just a thought.

VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE. So some perps have been using the muslim robes to rob banks etc. I wonder if there is a connection.

And is that N's granddad offering the reward to find those criminals?

Woah, wait ... Her grandfather has been outspoken about criminals disguising themselves as Muslim women to commit crimes and then his granddaughter is taken by someone in the same garb? A message for him to back off?

I just posted the same thought.

I was just thinking about the 'blindfold' she was wearing on the way to the hideout.

Doesn't that mean that they planned all along to release her unharmed? Otherwise they wouldnt care if she was blindfolded or not.

It would appear so. Why kidnap a child only to release her a short time later? I don't believe right now it was for sexual purposes. Seems like this child was targeted for some other reason. But why take her clothes? What a strange case.

I just posted the same thought.

Certainly adds an interesting new element to the case, doesn't it? I'm shocked that the grandfather didn't mention this connection instead of jumping to the conclusion of deranged traffickers being involved. I don't think this case could get any stranger and I'm feeling more uncomfortable about it with each new twist. I don't think that anything is as it appears and I'm concerned this child was used as nothing more than a pawn to make a point.

If indeed a 'teen' girl really helped Nailla 'escape', I fear for her safety

ETA- the grandfather thing is ODD, surely LE knows this???

Certainly adds an interesting new element to the case, doesn't it? I'm shocked that the grandfather didn't mention this connection instead of jumping to the conclusion of deranged traffickers being involved. I don't think this case could get any stranger and I'm feeling more uncomfortable about it with each new twist. I don't think that anything is as it appears and I'm concerned this child was used as nothing more than a pawn to make a point.
It certainly does! and since the police are saying she was targeted by people unknown to her gives this theory long legs!! I'm still concerned that grandfather is reporting and now our local news as well, that a young girl helped the 5 year old escape and that there were other girls in the house. We need an arrest!!!

VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE. So some perps have been using the muslim robes to rob banks etc. I wonder if there is a connection.

And is that N's granddad offering the reward to find those criminals?

Yeah, and not the first time. We had a Philadelphia Police officer murdered that way. Guys robbing a bank in a crowded supermarket dressed in burqah's and all.

N's grandpop they have spelled his name wrong in some reports. He's an Imam at a Mosque here and speaks out for the community on many issues. Not just that one. It wouldn't be his money of course, but the Muslim community. He's the man that asked whatever happened to wearing a mask when you commit a crime?

Again, it's just an aspect. LE would know this. If anybody knows everything it's Mr. Chitwood the law up there in Upper Darby.

It certainly does! and since the police are saying she was targeted by people unknown to her gives this theory long legs!! I'm still concerned that grandfather is reporting and now our local news as well, that a young girl helped the 5 year old escape and that there were other girls in the house. We need an arrest!!!

I'm concerned about a lot of the things the grandfather has reported to the media. There is something really hinky going on here. Absolutely nothing is adding up.

Maureen, I didn't see the news tonight and they haven't linked yet. Do you think the Pop meant real young?

I looked to see if there were any semi recent missing children cases from Montco, and Delco and here, but not that would fit. There's IMO too many to count missing young girls out of Baltimore. Makes me wonder. I pray they can be found safe like little N has been. She is so adorable.

So grandfather is upset that criminals would wear muslim clothing and cover their faces in order to rob a bank? And then his granddaughter is kidnapped by some person wearing muslim clothing and face covering? Is it some sort of retaliation against grandfather?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!