GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again and I am being redundant, but I think this is really relevant.

http://www.teachislam.com/content/view/1311/266/

Grandpop took a very extreme move by saying they would out any abuser of women to the different Mosque's. I'm not Muslim and I think it is great for the women of their community, but would it cause somebody to seek revenge?

I think that Grandfather has angered a lot of people. And it is too bad, because I agree with his strict stances. Men should NOT be battering women, criminals should NOT be hiding behind Muslim garb, and it is good that he is outspoken.

But I think it is too painful for him to accept that his outspokenness MIGHT have made his lovely grandbaby a target. JMO

In my opinion, with the information we do have, there is nothing to suggest the assault that resulted in the injuries to the child were perpetrated by anyone other than the kidnappers. If there is something I'm missing can someone please point it out?

It's not so much what has been said, but what has not been said that leads one to speculate openly about all the unknowns.

I'm sure they are trying to work on sketches of both the woman and man. A few adults saw the woman besides N, the man, only N saw. His would take longer depending on how N is feeling and what she can handle right now. She seems pretty traumatized but was glad to know she is so brave at times like yesterday walking Larchwood with mom.

A drone or two wouldn't hurt. Small area.

Police Search Cobbs Creek Home in Abducted Girl Investigation
Investigators walked the 5-year-old girl into an alley and she apparently told police she recognized home the day she was abducted.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...hed-in-Abduction-Investigation-190345451.html

Alrighty then, now we are getting somewhere! Child has IDed the home she was taken to the day she was abducted. Police have searched the home and interviewed a person inside the home. But no word yet on the results of the search and interview???

Hmmmm....would it be possible that LE will be unable to find evidence at this home, and/or perhaps be unable to connect the person they interviewed to the crime? Maybe, and I know I need to wait to hear more, but I am trying to reason out why it might go in that direction if it does. No official LE announcement forthcoming seems to point to STILL no evidence leading to charges to announce. So if that is the case, how/why could that be after the child pointed to the house as the one she was taken to? I am genuinely asking opinions, while trying to form one of my own. :waitasec:

According to fox news the Police Commissioner Ramsey is expected to make upcoming statement..again, that may or may not hold any tangible new evidence towards possible arrest or identification of a suspect.

I think the eye opener is the 6200 Block of Walton Ave.
Larchwood has been the focus.

I'm going back to look for the map that was made for this case..

A forensic crime unit took pictures inside and outside of the home, according to investigators. Police questioned one person inside the residence. The home, right off Cobbs Creek Parkway, is located near a trail the leads straight to the Upper Darby playground where the little girl was found after she was abducted last month.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...hed-in-Abduction-Investigation-190345451.html

off to amberdawns map to compare where this house is in relation to theprevious focus area

Just coming here after seeing it on the news. I hope they find something!!

It looks like they are getting close. Oh I want these SOB's caught!

Channel 6 showed the house, I have it burned into my brain (I don't know how long it will stick..)..I'm waiting for them to update the page so I can compare it to Google..

A on the map marks 6200 Walton Ave. I highlighted what I believe to be the area of focus. They say N recognized the rear alley.

6200 block of Walton.JPG

From Amber's map it looks like there is a RSO at 635 Cobbs Creek Pkwy - which is right there.

ETA: RSO is a black man at that address (MCW).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535