GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! I hope they are getting somewhere--it is maddening that there has seemingly been so little progress in catching the perps in a broad daylight abduction with so many witnesses.

This is little girl is such a trooper--it looks like she's going to be the one that helps solve her own case. I wonder--would she be eligible for the reward??

Minette, I don't know if she would but when another member asked that question a while back my first thought was oh how karmically fitting if that were to happen :)

That money could go a long way in a trust fund for this brave little cutie to use later in life for college, buying her first home, or in general getting her off to a good start in adult life with secure financial footing.

holy moly, does the house with the interesting name match the house being shown on the news Gracelin?

One of the residents there is a 23 y.o. female.

Be careful when clicking on stuff related to this person. I got *advertiser censored* that popped up when I clicked on a link from a pipl.com search. Grrrr.

I wonder.....obviously LE has access to property records, etc. and HAD to have been aware that there was a family (?) with the name of China living in the target area. So when that bit of info came out about a teenager possibly nicknamed 'China,' was LE trying to put the pressure on??

I hope so much this new information leads to an arrest (or several)!

and another older female associated with the home as well. hmm. nice catch Gracelin.

Google shows the front with an awning the news showed one without..
I just hope all the good people on this block start talking!
I would be taking if I thought for a minute one of my neighbors did this. The whole darn block would know how I feel..
How the heck can you sit in your house and look the other way?? Children are the future. Wake up people do the right thing..

Earlier in the thread I had thought they hid her under the bed from someone else in the house. These homes are big inside 2800 square feet. Maybe the person they hid her from is hearing impaired and not visually impaired. kwim?..

Google shows the front with an awning the news showed one without..
I just hope all the good people on this block start talking!
I would be taking if I thought for a minute one of my neighbors did this. The whole darn block would know how I feel..
How the heck can you sit in your house and look the other way?? Children are the future. Wake up people do the right thing..

This was from the video - who knows if they are showing the actual house though.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/21081045/police-serve-search-warrant-in-kindergarten-abduction-case

houses.JPG

I'm gonna ask again..please if one of our guests is a local please join and give us your thoughts..

We all thought when LE began looking for a young female possibly named China that her first name would be China. Many people I know refer to adult females, particularly young children, as Ms. [insert first name here]. It is a habit learned in daycares, preschools, elementary schools etc. to refer to adults/helpers in that setting as Ms. [insert first name here]

What if the China info from N comes from her having overheard someone talking to and referring to a Ms. China? Would N then, in her 5 yr old mind, take it to mean the person's first or last name was China? Food for thought.

5ypy6a7u.jpg

Update from nbc10 says they are looking for someone named China.

First mention of that particular name on this board was on January 28 by Pirplegrl.

I was thinking it was the red one but it is next door. (#62#35)

62xx Walton.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member