GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to give a big Thank You!!! to everyone who has continued to follow this story and post up all the links, maps, and videos.

One neighbor informed LE of a house with a bird (probably an annoying one which apparently squawks alot per N)

LE then obtains search warrants and seizes parrot who continues to scream "shut up!" repeatedly.

Oh the cops must have just loved that bird.

Honestly I am really, really surprised a neighbor told a cop about the bird. I'm thrilled. I'm just surprised.

SO if I understand correctly the sequence goes like this.

A tip from an unidentified woman led LE to Walton Ave. LE and mom take N to Walton Ave. where N recalls the rear of a home. LE then does surveillance the block for a while and speaks with residents on the block, probably asking about unusual pets and the occupants of the house N fingered, etc. (recalling them asking the young woman previously questioned about pets and whether she was muslim)

One neighbor informed LE of a house with a bird (probably an annoying one which apparently squawks alot per N)

LE then obtains search warrants and seizes parrot who continues to scream "shut up!" repeatedly. Also seized is carpet and a distinctive bag used to transport N into the home initially.

This leads me to wonder at what point the female and male perp stopped on their walk to the home in order to blindfold and stuff N into the bag? Remember, this is broad damn daylight!

This is the question, inquiring minds want to know the answer to.. along with what else did the bird say?

and just who is the light skinned sweat pant wearing male? (FOR ME, THIS IS OUR ONE ARMED MAN CIRCA THE FUGITIVE)

I know it confuses the heck out of me too this bag business. per the video linked upthread, at about the .30 mark the reporter claims she was carried into the house blindfolded and inside the bag???

I know it confuses the heck out of me too this bag business. per the video linked upthread, at about the .30 mark the reporter claims she was carried into the house blindfolded and inside the bag???

Ok thanks!

Per video "5 year old victim in this case has told detectives that she was blindfolded and placed inside a large distinctive bag then carried thru this neighborhood". WTH?!

And from the other article we know she was blindfolded while coming into the residence but not when leaving. Wow!

So they blindfolded her, placed her in this bag, walked her thru the neighborhood, and carried her up those steep stairs??

I read about the info justbecause suggested we google as well, not sure I am seeing the connection. Perhaps I read the wrong items on google. Aside from a name that is interesting not sure how that leads to targeting of N.

Name, location, OTHER location. Could be purely coinydink.

Name, location, location. JC equates with SP.

Oh the cops must have just loved that bird.

Honestly I am really, really surprised a neighbor told a cop about the bird. I'm thrilled. I'm just surprised.

BBM

My husband wants to know how they keep a bird in evidence lockup :floorlaugh:

Random Qestions:
1. Do we know if N actually saw the bird? I had a neighbor 2 houses away and we could hear that bird ALL the time, even with the windows closed. People came to visit and asked if we had gotten a bird. (I'm not doubting her identification of the house---just putting things together)

2. Did anyone see the early morning news clip that showed the police putting up crime scene tape? I think that would give us a more reliable addy.

Ok thanks!

Per video "5 year old victim in this case has told detectives that she was blindfolded and placed inside a large distinctive bag then carried thru this neighborhood". WTH?!

And from the other article we know she was blindfolded while coming into the residence but not when leaving. Wow!

So they blindfolded her, placed her in this bag, walked her thru the neighborhood, and carried her up those steep stairs??

IKR? It is just so danged brazen, and on top of the school abduction. Unbelievable. I have been looking at amberdawn's comprehensive map trying to ascertain where is a likely spot to have blindfolded N and placed her in the bag on the walk to the home. Based on where they were last seen on Larchwood and where the house of interest is on Walton what area would look less populated or as if it would be an area where someone could pull this off in broad daylight on a busy Monday with no one there to witness such an odd happening.

Another link with video. I listened to it yet but it looks like the reporter knocks on the door of the house that was searched.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...190345451.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand

They used the term alley in the heading.

Did you guys ever have pics of the back? We say alley or drive. I was wondering if they have cubby holes? I had a horrific experience in our alley as a kid and to this day and back then I could tell the exact cubby hole.

IKR? It is just so danged brazen, and on top of the school abduction. Unbelievable. I have been looking at amberdawn's comprehensive map trying to ascertain where is a likely spot to have blindfolded N and placed her in the bag on the walk to the home. Based on where they were last seen on Larchwood and where the house of interest is on Walton what area would look less populated or as if it would be an area where someone could pull this off in broad daylight on a busy Monday with no one there to witness such an odd happening.

It's even brazen to me, and I lived here my entire life. It depends on which neighborhoods, but pretty much people just have no idea. You kind of learn to blank it out. Especially in certain neighborhoods.

Places like Fishtwon they don't miss a trick. Where I come from used to be like that. Today I see some crazy stuff and just think nothing of it.

SO if I understand correctly the sequence goes like this.

A tip from an unidentified woman led LE to Walton Ave. LE and mom take N to Walton Ave. where N recalls the rear of a home. LE then does surveillance the block for a while and speaks with residents on the block, probably asking about unusual pets and the occupants of the house N fingered, etc. (recalling them asking the young woman previously questioned about pets and whether she was muslim)

LE then obtains search warrants and seizes parrot who continues to scream "shut up!" repeatedly. Also seized is carpet and a distinctive bag used to transport N into the home initially.

This leads me to wonder at what point the female and male perp stopped on their walk to the home in order to blindfold and stuff N into the bag? Remember, this is broad damn daylight!

I'm reading it differently. She was blindfolded at the house, not along the way. And she wasn't put in the bag on the way to the house, either.

The girl told investigators that her captors had covered her eyes when she was taken into the house, but that she left out of the rear of the house with her eyes uncovered.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130208_Kidnapping__Woman_questioned__parrot_taken.html

While in captivity, the victim was blindfolded and told to undress, according to police. She was given an adult T-shirt and at one point, was made to hide underneath a bed, Darby announced in Tuesday's press release.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ght-in-Abduction-of-5-Year-Old-187113671.html

IF she was placed in the bag and walked through the neighborhood, I think it was on the way to the playground after she was taken outside of the house. I question whether she was blindfolded when put in the bag. Honestly, what would be the point. JMO

BBM

My husband wants to know how they keep a bird in evidence lockup :floorlaugh:

Random Qestions:
1. Do we know if N actually saw the bird? I had a neighbor 2 houses away and we could hear that bird ALL the time, even with the windows closed. People came to visit and asked if we had gotten a bird. (I'm not doubting her identification of the house---just putting things together)

2. Did anyone see the early morning news clip that showed the police putting up crime scene tape? I think that would give us a more reliable addy.

I do not know if she saw the bird. I believe not because so much is made of it squawking whenever she moved, which leads me to believe she heard more than saw the bird. But that is just my belief.

As to it maybe belonging to a neighboring house and not the home of the abductors. I find that possible. We had some neighbors for a while. The lady fancied herself a rescuer of exotic birds. She traveled here from kentucky or some other state nearby with about 20 exotics in the back of a uhaul. Then proceeded to cram them all into an unheated garage where they squawked and drove the entire block nuts. That "rescuer" kept them there all winter. We complained to animal control but that was ineffective. Next thing you know we hear less and less squawking over there. Neighbors celebrated thinking she had finally found homes for some (ostensibly this was always supposed to be her plan).

When she moved out, low and behold, lots of long dead exotic birds in the garage, still in their cages. Very sad, shameful. Bird Rescuer indeed :burn:

Point being, parrots and the like are very loud and with as close as those houses are to one another I am thinking your theory seems quite possible to me.

They used the term alley in the heading.

Did you guys ever have pics of the back? We say alley or drive. I was wondering if they have cubby holes? I had a horrific experience in our alley as a kid and to this day and back then I could tell the exact cubby hole.
Here's a picture of the back of the house. I wonder if it was the porch/balcony that she remembered.

21086954_BG2.jpg

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/21086954/police-search-cobbs-creek-home-in-5-yr-old-girls-abduction

I'm reading it differently. She was blindfolded at the house, not along the way. And she wasn't put in the bag on the way to the house, either.

The girl told investigators that her captors had covered her eyes when she was taken into the house, but that she left out of the rear of the house with her eyes uncovered.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130208_Kidnapping__Woman_questioned__parrot_taken.html

While in captivity, the victim was blindfolded and told to undress, according to police. She was given an adult T-shirt and at one point, was made to hide underneath a bed, Darby announced in Tuesday's press release.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ght-in-Abduction-of-5-Year-Old-187113671.html

IF she was placed in the bag and walked through the neighborhood, I think it was on the way to the playground after she was taken outside of the house. I question whether she was blindfolded when put in the bag. Honestly, what would be the point. JMO

but then what the heck was the reporter talking about in the video I linked upthread and at what point was she carried about in a bag??

acckkk this is so confusing. So much contradictory info :banghead:

I am trying to figure out where this white male in his 30's wearing sweats comes into the picture in this predominantly black neighborhood with these residents. Is he a landlord / owner of the home? Did someone owe him money or back rent and he said 'bring me a girl and I will float you for awhile' or what? Grrrrrr. This is just so maddening.

If that bird does indeed live in the home of the person(s) who took N, I am glad the bird has been taken by LE. People who get enjoyment out of hurting people often also get enjoyment out of hurting animals. I hope that bird gets a good "rescue mom" (or dad).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth