GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe China is a neighbor of 6243 and she discovered N in that house - and got her out and is now claiming no knowledge. ???

So maybe China is a neighbor of 6243 and she discovered N in that house - and got her out and is now claiming no knowledge. ???

Which might explain why she was suddenly shoved under the bed.

Hmmm - so this recent video shows 6243 but we were looking at the house 4 down from that earlier. I took a screen shot from the video earlier today and posted it - and that was 6235 (next door to red one). Are these houses connected somehow? - the 6235 addy showed a multi-unit - are some of these house sectioned off to make separate residences - like rooms for rent? This is bizarre.

Even if residences are not physically connected... Occupants may be connected in some way(s)?

Just some thoughts...

Hmmm - so this recent video shows 6243 but we were looking at the house 4 down from that earlier. I took a screen shot from the video earlier today and posted it - and that was 6235 (next door to red one). Are these houses connected somehow? - the 6235 addy showed a multi-unit - are some of these house sectioned off to make separate residences - like rooms for rent? This is bizarre.

The house on the right side of the red house looks to be the corner house. I grew up in a house just like them. It's unlikely they'd renovate three or four houses to make one for multi families. Almost positively a no.

Corner houses are most likely to be converted. They are small houses. You can see you can get out the front bedroom windows onto what we called "the sunroof porch".

Although they are small we did have some made into "duplexes". They make an extra door to the steps inside so the people can go upstiars on their own without coming into the downstairs living room.

They carried a little girl in a bag ten blocks? That's around ten blocks from where she was found.

Car?

I'm seriously thinking they would not hop on SEPTA.

One of these women has to have a conscious, I think one will talk.. Looking at FB looking for the bird..lol. everyone likes to post pet pictures..

IIRC we know A woman named china was questioned previously (I think that one is unconnected to this case, personal opinion)

We know that a 19 year old was questioned I believe twice from the address searched in the 6200 block of Walton.

I do not know that the young woman question has been named in MSM.

We know LE received information via N that someone associated with the kidnapping may go by the name China.

ETA: we know that video in MSM seems to indicate the house number #62#43 was the searched house. we know that the occupants of a house a few doors down have a last name that has come up in this investigation.

What a convoluted mess.

Someone correct me if I am wrong in all this.

Do we know that one of the females being questioned is China?

Just thinking about how the name "China" fits in to this whole thing. N told LE that there was a teen named China. The FBI questioned someone named China and asked if she was Muslim and if she owned a pet. That girl said she is the wrong China.

We were looking at an address earlier where the name China came into play. Different address from what was in the most current video.

At this point I do not believe the "China" on Walton is who is being referred to in the most recent info about 3 woman not being cooperative. I believe their last name starts with "R".

Clear as mud, right?

ETA: tlcya beat me to it and explained it better! :D

They carried a little girl in a bag ten blocks? That's around ten blocks from where she was found.

Car?

I'm seriously thinking they would not hop on SEPTA.
There's a path from the house to the playground, Filly.

She was found early the next morning, alone, in an Upper Darby playground. The house searched is just off Cobbs Creek Parkway and is close to a path that leads to that playground.
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130208_Kidnapping__Woman_questioned__parrot_taken.html

According to google, this route is .6 miles.

http://goo.gl/maps/S43vp

philadelphia5-yo-path_zpsdeae88f1.jpg

Ok she was able to tell LE where she was she recognized the back of the house, she remembered that is the way she came out of the house.

She went in blindfolded in the bag..Am I correct?

just went back and reread that section of conversation about the young woman questioned who goes by China. Can find no footage of her interview nor any article quoting her. Bummer. Was hoping to compare her looks with some other individuals recently discussed.

As to the question about pets that had us wondering if LE had pet hair type evidence. We now know that N described a noisy squawking bird in the home where she was held.
You guys rock!! you do you do you do!!
I'm not caught up yet but I remember exactly what China looked like on the news, I haven't seen pictures of any of the residents on Walton so I'm still lost on that one. I did see 2 news reports on TV today at 5 o'clock and 6pm.

:seeya: Caution... You guys are walking on thin ice. Slow down on the sleuthing.

Ok she was able to tell LE where she was she recognized the back of the house, she remembered that is the way she came out of the house.

She went in blindfolded in the bag..Am I correct?

bbm

This is heartbreaking. I cannot imagine her fear.

Hmmm - so this recent video shows 624* but we were looking at the house 4 down from that earlier. I took a screen shot from the video earlier today and posted it - and that was 623* (next door to red one). Are these houses connected somehow? - the 623* addy showed a multi-unit - are some of these house sectioned off to make separate residences - like rooms for rent? This is bizarre.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/21086954/police-search-cobbs-creek-home-in-5-yr-old-girls-abduction

""It's crazy, knowing that it might be that close to me," said KD, who lives right across the street from the home that police searched."

I don't want to list her house number but this woman lives DIRECTLY across from the original numer listed, according to google earth. the house on the video is multiple houses down from that location. It is possible police wouldn't let the cameras film the actual house, so they filmed from the neighborhood. However, if the searched house is across the street, the original assumed number is accurate according to my...discoveries.

9 guest come on join us, no one will figure out who you are..we really need your input!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee