GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THREE women from inside the home? Hmmmmm. China, Rashida, and the guy. Who's the third woman?

THREE women from inside the home? Hmmmmm. China, Rashida, and the guy. Who's the third woman?

Maybe the 19 yr old who worked at the after school program never made herself visible, in case N recognized her. JMO

She was placed in a bag and carried thru the neighborhood?!

so the initial report about after school program affiliation was deceptive. After school program and offsite daycare provider are one and the same.

pins and needles waiting for arrests and explanation of why. Why N, what was the assault, what was the motive.

Finally, maybe a few answers.

Not sure what's up with the bag. Maybe her clothes and school bag were placed in there?

Also, her lip was likely bleeding at some point while she was in that home based on what N. Myers saw when he found her. I hope some real evidence can come from this. The bird was a great lead.

Not sure what's up with the bag. Maybe her clothes and school bag were placed in there?

Unless my ears deceive me, Schrat said the kid told the police about the distinctive bag she was placed in and carried thru the neighborhood, and police took a distinctive bag from the house.
Did no one else hear this? This is the first I ever heard of this!

Unless my ears deceive me, Schrat said the kid told the police about the distinctive bag she was placed in and carried thru the neighborhood, and police took a distinctive bag from the house.

Was this on the news? I didn't read anything about this. wow.
EDIT: is it in the video at the link? I haven't listened yet.

I am so proud of little N! She is smart, brave and strong! This should give her the power back to know SHE was able to find her captors when others could not!!! If this is the place, which I believe it is, then she gave the information that will lead to the arrest and prosecution. So I agree with others, she should get the reward! I can't think of a better way for her to heal mentally than to know she took them off the streets! As she grows older this knowledge should empower her!
I pray arrests will be made soon and LE can put away everyone involved in this horrible crime.

What's sad is that the parrot kept saying "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!":shakehead:
Actually, I wonder if they will question the the parrot further!:giggle: I can just see the the parrot in the interrogation room with little claw cuffs!:floorlaugh:
:cop::parrot:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130208_Kidnapping__Woman_questioned__parrot_taken.html

Yeah... I wonder if the parrot will "sing like a canary"? :D

matou: I just heard him say it on the 6pm news.

this is the first I have heard of this.

I'll check fox29 online.

Did anyone else hear him say it or am I goin nuts?

Is the carrying child in the bag reference on one of the news reports being run right now? I hadn't heard anything about that angle. I know they took a distinctive bag but didn't know why. This is news to me.

I heard it also! Perhaps it was to hide her from neighbors as she was taken to the park in only a T-shirt!:furious:

Was the bag to get her inside the home in the first place?

Was she in a car at some point or not? I read on here that there was a vehicle but maybe that was erroneous info.

Could someone help me please? My darn cataracts won't let me see the house number in the video at about 1:37 and on. House w/number is shown several times. Is it 6243? Thank you!

edit - it's the fox video

Was the bag to get her inside the home in the first place?

Was she in a car at some point or not? I read on here that there was a vehicle but maybe that was erroneous info.

The reporter said that the little girl said she was blind folded, placed inside a large distinctive bag then carried through the neighborhood.

I believe the car info was first reported but I thought they later said no car was involved?

ETA: Ok now the video linked to article has the reporter speaking about the bag.
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/21086954/police-search-cobbs-creek-home-in-5-yr-old-girls-abduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth