GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidnapping: Woman questioned, parrot taken

snipped

When police officers entered the house in the early morning hours Friday, they encountered a parrot, who was repeating "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" as they police came in, the sources said.

Police sources said they are questioning a 19-year-old woman inside the house, who may have been involved in the after school program at Bryant Elementary at 6001 Cedar Avenue, where the girl was in her kindergarten class the day she was taken.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130208_Kidnapping__Woman_questioned__parrot_taken.html

... posting this real quick before I run out the door.

YES!!!! This has GOT to be it, people. Fingers crossed. Wow. 19 years old and involved with the school and has a parrot. Bingo.

I'm just fuming..the daycare worker is being questioned..Every child in her care may be at risk! Good lord..I pray they wrap this up quickly now...

Some very interesting developments. But wouldn't the girl recognize a woman if she had previously met her? Police claimed the kidnapper was someone the girl didn't know.

I suspect this case is going to take a very bizarre turn. I am not sure how to articulate this while staying within TOS but the occupants of the home I suspect is associated with this kidnapping do not in any way shape of form upon surface examination appear to be people who would participate in either FGM or any sort of assault on a child.

I wonder if we will be getting a story about how these persons acted as they did in a bid to somehow better N's situation. NOT saying there was anything N needed rescuing from, just getting the sense that this story will take even more strange, bizarre twists and turns than it has already.

IIRC, N did not participate in the after school program, she had private daycare for after school. SO it is possible that N somehow came to be on the radar of the young lady with the parrot in the home that was questioned and yet N did not know her. MOO

I suspect this case is going to take a very bizarre turn. I am not sure how to articulate this while staying within TOS but the occupants of the home I suspect is associated with this kidnapping do not in any way shape of form upon surface examination appear to be people who would participate in either FGM or any sort of assault on a child.

I wonder if we will be getting a story about how these persons acted as they did in a bid to somehow better N's situation. NOT saying there was anything N needed rescuing from, just getting the sense that this story will take even more strange, bizarre twists and turns than it has already.

But why would someone release her wearing just a tshirt during the winter time?? I think BAD stuff is going to come out and being involved with a school environment is just part of this.

Is there a source stating that someone is involved from the daycare? Or is someone from the daycare being interviewed about someone else who works or volunteers there? I read about the 19 yr old being involved in after school programs and some other 'connections' to the school (not in MSM)

The tipster walked into special victims unit to report her suspicion. Per 5 o'clock fox news.
God bless your heart!

It was stated at the beginning that the after school program alerted the mother, by asking where she was..

the article linked by Jules discusses a possible connection of the person of interest on Walton being involved in the after school program. I have heard nothing regarding an association with a daycare.

Police sources said they are questioning a 19-year-old woman inside the house, who may have been involved in the after school program at Bryant Elementary at 6001 Cedar Avenue, where the girl was in her kindergarten class the day she was taken.

Crime scene investigators took photographs of the residence, which will be shown to the child, who had already provided a description of the interior of the house.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130208_Kidnapping__Woman_questioned__parrot_taken.html

But why would someone release her wearing just a tshirt during the winter time?? I think BAD stuff is going to come out and being involved with a school environment is just part of this.

Is there a source stating that someone is involved from the daycare? Or is someone from the daycare being interviewed about someone else who works or volunteers there? I read about the 19 yr old being involved in after school programs and some other 'connections' to the school (not in MSM)

So is the after school program the same as a daycare? If it is, then I get it now.

Authorities say when someone from the girl's daycare arrived to pick her up at 3:00 p.m., they finally realized something was wrong. An Amber Alert was then issued for the girl on Monday evening.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8954549

N was not a participant of the after school program that the currently discussed 19 year old person of interest (my term, not LEs) may have been involved in. She had a private daycare provider who picked her and her sibling up after school each day.

daycare and after school program, not the same here.

Walt Hunter ‏@WaltHunterCBS3
Detectives hope items found in west Philadelphia house search will determine if it is where abducted 5year old was held more at 6

I am so proud of little N! She is smart, brave and strong! This should give her the power back to know SHE was able to find her captors when others could not!!! If this is the place, which I believe it is, then she gave the information that will lead to the arrest and prosecution. So I agree with others, she should get the reward! I can't think of a better way for her to heal mentally than to know she took them off the streets! As she grows older this knowledge should empower her!
I pray arrests will be made soon and LE can put away everyone involved in this horrible crime.

What's sad is that the parrot kept saying "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!":shakehead:
Actually, I wonder if they will question the the parrot further!:giggle: I can just see the the parrot in the interrogation room with little claw cuffs!:floorlaugh:
:cop::parrot:

Here's Gracelin's news from Fox! -

Key Evidence Found During Search In Abduction Case, Sources Say

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/21086954/police-search-cobbs-creek-home-in-5-yr-old-girls-abduction

Police say they also got a tip about the location from a local woman. She gave them the street and the tip about an exotic bird inside, but not the address for the home.

Police questioned three women inside the home, including a 19-year-old girl who worked at an after-school program at a local daycare center the victim attended.

Police sources say none of the three women were cooperative with investigators.

So would this 19 yr old be the girl who helped N escape? Or would she be the one who wore the Muslim disguise and pretended to be her mom? Or neither?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne