GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this on twitter. The link takes you to a fb for the reporter. Supposedly sickening new details emerge. (I don't think I want to hear it, I've read rumors but guess it will be comfirmed?) It's suppose to be on at 10 & 11pm news 6 ABC.

Dann Cuellar ‏@DannCuellar
Update on search for people who kidnapped & harmed that 5 yr old girl in West Phila: Fed agents join hunt,... http://fb.me/2aKPhgllH

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11544596&l=0c088dabdd&id=111003948424#!/6abcDannCuellar

Any locals who will be watching? I'm not sure if they have a live link or not?

Wasn't she thoroughly examined at the hospital when she was discovered in the cold? Or is this info that was previously known and now being released?

She went to the hospital to be checked out right away. A couple of days later she was released. iirc Reports last Friday, I believe it was, said she went back in over last weekend.

Just saw this on twitter. The link takes you to a fb for the reporter. Supposedly sickening new details emerge. (I don't think I want to hear it, I've read rumors but guess it will be comfirmed?) It's suppose to be on at 10 & 11pm news 6 ABC.

Dann Cuellar ‏@DannCuellar
Update on search for people who kidnapped & harmed that 5 yr old girl in West Phila: Fed agents join hunt,... http://fb.me/2aKPhgllH

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11544596&l=0c088dabdd&id=111003948424#!/6abcDannCuellar

Any locals who will be watching? I'm not sure if they have a live link or not?
I will watch for sure!! I just turned on myfoxphilly but I've missed the first half hour, it's an hour long local newscast.

I pray they didn't do to her what I think they did to her.

OK I just hope the horrible assault wasn't missed when she was checked the first time. It seems strange that this info is being released now. With the reward increasing it's making me worried that police really don't know who did this or they want someone to rat the other one out for the money (and then get none of it). If there are possibly other young kids in danger, LE needs to solve this ASAP.

Ohhhhh..... now I think I know what you are thinking. That would be horrible.

I can't even type it. But the risk of infection would be significant and that would explain her needing to go back to the hospital

I can't even type it. But the risk of infection would be significant and that would explain her needing to go back to the hospital

Yes I get it now and hope that she didn't experience that....:please:

I pray they didn't do to her what I think they did to her.

I think we're thinking of the same thing but I'm scared to say it. It makes things fall right into place for me though.

anybody local watching that can give us a clue as to what the new info is??

I'm going to say it, based on the reaction by the mayor, senator, etc, the strong words being used, wpvi saying the attack left her scarred, etc. I'm Googling things like Muslim, Islamic law, female circumcision, and finding things saying it's obligatory.

edit - finding things saying that US Muslims are against it, but Muslims from other countries come here, and there are conflicts between their beliefs about it.

I'm going to say it, based on the reaction by the mayor, senator, etc, the strong words being used, wpvi saying the attack left her scarred, etc. I'm Googling things like Muslim, Islamic law, female circumcision, and finding things saying it's obligatory.

thanks for being the one to say it. That's what I'm afraid of too and hope it isn't the case.

I am watching, hey you guys I don't know what I exactly imagined happened but it wasn't that, I'm so sad. Okay it's on and it's a lead story, weather first (we got a few flakes)

I'm wondering (this is theory/speculation and I hope it's okay) -

Dad has more extremist views/practices/beliefs (7 current and former wives). Mom not extremist, against the practice (passed poly). Dad who failed poly is for the practice or maybe one or more of his wives is for the practice.

I'm getting so enraged. Trying to stay calm and not let my fears get ahead of me.

FBI and US Marshalls have joined in.

Horribly injured. Heinous.

No specifics.

Word of the brutality spreading.

Heartless. Inhumane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors