GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darby said at the Thursday news conference that there had been prior contact between Regusters and the young victim at the day-care program.

Kline said Friday that neither the girl nor her mother recognized Regusters from the day-care program.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...woman_in_child_kidnap_case.html?viewAll=y&c=y
The clip of Tom Kline speaking, he says the mother and the child do not know Christina in a way that there was a relationship but that the mother recognizes her as an employee at the daycare. The news video should be up soon since it was the NBC 10 news report starting at 4:01pm.

According to the docket, "Kidnapping For Ransom" is one of the charges. Now I don't know as much about the technicality of charges- does this mean that an actual "give us this much money" kind of thing actually occurred because I haven't seen anything in the MSM to suggest that.

And I'm not sure why some people seem so loathe to suggest that this monster committed this acts. Because she's young and female doesn't mean that she isn't evil and deviant. Maybe she IS covering up for someone as well but she clearly sexually assaulted the child herself- look at all the charges.

I have no trouble believing that she sexually assaulted this poor baby. But I do have trouble believing that she did this entire thing all by herself.

:wave: hello to our guests.

Please consider joining Websleuths so you can be part of the conversation. What are your thoughts on this case? Do you feel Cristina Regusters, the young woman recently arrested, acted alone? Do you think there will be more arrests, of accomplices, coming soon?

Wonder if they found a ransom note on the computer? maybe in evidence taken from home?? This story is really twisted..prayers for N

I believe CR sexually assaulted the victim. Did she do it alone? What about the guy? So now the crime expands to possibly include ransom? Who let her go? Was it CR??? Did she decide against that part of it? I hope LE finds that guy soon. Can LE find evidence of him on her devices like CR's phone?

I just cannot wrap my mind around this case. Why this child? Why is this 19 year old committing acts such as these against any child, let alone this specific one? Why the elaborate brazen risky x 10 kidnapping from school???

There have to be more arrests coming soon.

This one girl does not set easy with me as the mastermind behind this plot of whatever it is.

The perp imo probably had an unnatural attraction to this child. If the perp saw the child in day care each day, her deviant lust couldn't be controlled. I wonder if N reminded the perp of herself at a particular age? :moo:

§ 2901. Kidnapping.
(a) Offense defined.--A person is guilty of kidnapping if he
unlawfully removes another a substantial distance under the
circumstances from the place where he is found, or if he
unlawfully confines another for a substantial period in a place
of isolation, with any of the following intentions:
(1) To hold for ransom or reward, or as a shield or
hostage.

http://law.onecle.com/pennsylvania/crimes-and-offenses/00.029.001.000.html

I do not feel C Regusters is the person who took N from the school. I feel that person was taller than C Regusters. :moo:

I hope this girl is not being hung out to dry by co conspirators whose involvement goes much deeper or is greater than hers.

CRs DNA was found on Ns shirt. Thus the connection.

It think it goes back to her FB statement about paybacks . moo

Everything I'm reading says they expect more arrests. I do believe CR took N from school, to the house and participated in some type of sexual assault with the male. Either holding her or whatever. It sounds pretty sick however it happened.

I do not CR was alone & expect more arrests soon. Some articles state it is linked to the daycare where she worked.

eta, that rap sheet also shows she can be bonded out for 10% of the $4mil.

That rap sheet link could be used as a current booking link. I love it. If you scroll down you can see who was arrested, what time & their charges. Yeah.

I have no trouble believing that she sexually assaulted this poor baby. But I do have trouble believing that she did this entire thing all by herself.

I agree with this. There were obviously others involved and the police seem to be suggesting that. But I am frustrated when I read things that imply that she is more guilty of covering up for someone else then sexually assaulting a child.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2933047.shtml?cat=600

this article says the man was waiting when they arrived at the home that was searched.

:banghead:

so sick of the conflicting reports.

my bold.

I think the problem is that so much of the info we've been getting in the news say it's from sources rather than direct from LE. The sources don't necessarily have or understand the facts. :twocents:

I know it was asked before, but has anyone gotten screenshots of CR's page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman