GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I think those of you who believe someone who is capable of doing this has abuse in their background are correct. I am also one of those believers.
I came across a blog post (1/4/07) on CR's sister's Myspace that seems to hint at it. It is somewhat vague so I hesitate to say it is definite, but the phrasing makes me think that is what she is talking about.

I'm sure you excellent Websleuthers will be able to find it for yourselves. :)

susan barnett ‏@susancbs3
Witness describe Suspect Christina Regusters as "obsessed" with 5 year old girl she is accused of kidnapping. #CBS3

Police: Suspect Christina Regusters' final words to abducted little girl were "hide under the sliding board, call for help".

https://twitter.com/susancbs3

Unfortunately I think those of you who believe someone who is capable of doing this has abuse in their background are correct. I am also one of those believers.
I came across a blog post (1/4/07) on CR's sister's Myspace that seems to hint at it. It is somewhat vague so I hesitate to say it is definite, but the phrasing makes me think that is what she is talking about.

I'm sure you excellent Websleuthers will be able to find it for yourselves. :)

can you link her myspace?

CRs DNA was found on Ns shirt. Thus the connection.

I realize the DNA connection but I feel it could just as well be because CR is the "teen" who released N in the wee hours to be found in the park later.

Still not sure I buy her as the female who removed her from school. Not saying she isn't, it just doesn't feel right to me.

I will have to wait for more details to land on this issue.

Witness describe Suspect Christina Regusters as "obsessed" with 5 year old girl she is accused of kidnapping. #CBS3

Police: Suspect Christina Regusters' final words to abducted little girl were "hide under the sliding board, call for help".

https://twitter.com/susancbs3

Sounds like they think she is the one who eventually released her. Was she one and the same with the woman in burka? I wonder why the little girl didn't recognize her?

Sounds like they think she is the one who eventually released her. Was she one and the same with the woman in burka? I wonder why the little girl didn't recognize her?

Would be hard in a burka..and maybe she wore outfits that disguised her looks..the baby is only 5 not hard to trick her

I think this kidnapper is evil to the core and should never see the light of day..spare the dp only cause she let the baby go.

She's obsessed with her? Did this person call her in to police, I wonder?

while i am happy that she didn't flee the state, i wonder why? she has family in maryland, and it's not too far away so i don't think money to get there would be a problem. maybe someone else that was involved fled to maryland?

I was soooo wondering why she didn't get the heck out of Dodge, too!

It seems like she had plenty of time...

but good point... Maybe one or more of her cohorts in crime fled... Leaving her with ALL the felonies!

(Even though she was obviously a major part of the heinous crime(s). :furious: )
:waitasec:

Twisted witch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philadelphia D.A. says more people are responsible for the kidnapping of a 5 year old girl besides the 19 year who's been charged. #CBS3 @Dray_Clark

Philadelphia D.A. says more people are responsible for the kidnapping of a 5 year old girl besides the 19 year who's been charged. #CBS3 @Dray_Clark

They certainly described more than one person as involved before (woman in burka, light skinned male, a teen with long hair).
Woman in burka and a teen could possibly be one and the same, but light skinned male-I would think not.

this is all so confusing. there has to be others involved. why would a 19 yr old girl do this to a child?

With the neighbor reports that there seemed to be quite a few people/children living/residing/visiting that house... Could it be that of the four taken in for questioning yesterday... Christina had DNA matches...the other three may not have been involved in the ACTUAL crimes..and there are a number of other guilty parties living in the house.. Or down the street... Or out of state by this time?

I hope this makes sense... :please:

Just some thoughts...

O/T

Back when our granddaughters were going to daycare after school until I could get off work and pick them up, the ownership changed hands and several new daycare teachers were hired. One outspoken (mouthy) teacher, early 20's became obsessed with our two gd's. Just couldn't say enough good things about them.

She kept wanting to take them to the park on the weekend. Our dd agreed it was not a good idea. After she was turned down nicely on her offer, she started blaming our two gd's of being bad (they have never been bad and especially when they were young per teachers etc..) Each time I picked them up, there she was tattling on something.

At a Christmas program at the daycare the teacher showed up smelling of alcohol and talking even louder than usual. She was fired asap. I was so glad.

Christina reminded me of that daycare teacher. chills.

Kline said the girl suffered “terrible, horrible injuries” and that the family was “grateful” for the arrest, but knows it isn’t the end of the line.

“There is still more work to be done,” he said adding that there were clearly additional people involved. “We are watching anxiously the next developments because this is not the end of the line.”

Source: huffingtonpost.com

http://usecmagazine.usecnetwork.com/usa/?p=56626

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads