GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could you put out that you love your kids and you are a proud mom if you planned on doing something horrible to that child you love so much? This girl has sick obsessions. There's going to be a whole lot more to all of this. Whomever said she obsessed over N knew a lot more. tg

Stay strong little N. She's been the best witness there is. She is nailing her boogey men. Her mom must be very proud of her because there's us who don't even know her amazed how much she has remembered & told. Powerful little girl.

I think LM is related to CR. I believe R is her mothers last name but I think M is fathers last name. Her sister uses both RM last names. Christina's middle name is Lorenza, the female version of L. I wonder if LM could be her father, a brother??? Interesting...

Also CR's sisters's MySpace page has that blog entry that refers to some family issues related to father

:waitasec:I need a chart. That lol is so confusing. :moo:

Now, how again, did this tipster know that the bird was material to this case when that information had not yet been released to the public?

Before the first warrant, they did tell the public about the bird. There wasnt much detail, but it was put out there that the person who took N had a loud bird. A few days after that, 6243 was searched.

Wow, thank you AnonymousD, I hadn't seen that link. In the video at link, at approx the 1.00 mark, it is stated that she first told police she was off work on the 14th because she was ill. She then admitted she was off work that day because she was suspended from work for repeated absence and coming in late.

This sounds as if she was suspended BEFORE the kidnapping. Not fired, but suspended. So the daycare situation COULD IMO have played a role in the motive of the crime and N was just the convenient victim to take out her rage upon.

I can only assume since we have seen an interview with a parent whose child attends the center and claims to have seen and spoken with Regusters last week at the daycare center, that her suspension ended and she returned to her job.

Very interesting.

What in the what? Unbelievable and unimaginable. This world is crazier and meaner then I thought.

My heaert broke seeing little N's Hello Kitty PJ's and matching Hello Kitty socks.

I haven't watched the video yet, but it seems like this girl had some problems keeping a job and what about her school? Was she not in a College or University program? Did she drop out? Also, I noticed that her mother lives in Philly so why was she staying with her aunt?

and at the video approx :23 Regusters apparently told police she herself had been the victim of abuse by a man living in the home over a period of time. http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Arrest-Made-Christina-Regusters-Abduction-5-Year-Old.html

Is he the man who N was cautioned about while under the bed?

Is there any truth to this claim? I think it possible. Doesn't mitigate what this young women has done but it would line up with the thoughts of some members that she herself was abused and is now carrying the sick cycle forward creating victims of her own.

and at the video approx :23 Regusters apparently told police she herself had been the victim of abuse by a man living in the home over a period of time. http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Arrest-Made-Christina-Regusters-Abduction-5-Year-Old.html

Is he the man who N was cautioned about while under the bed?

Is there any truth to this claim? I think it possible. Doesn't mitigate what this young women has done but it would line up with the thoughts of some members that she herself was abused and is now carrying the sick cycle forward creating victims of her own.

:waitasec: Would that be her uncle?

Heck if I can figure it out CHERIE.T. I was under the impression that the house was populated mostly by women and children and neighbors reported not seeing many men around the house.

I know the older male questioned and released was reported to be the one of the older female residents boyfriend. I don't know if he lives there or just spends time there.

I am stymied. Regusters mother lives in Philly allegedly. So it is sounding to me like Regusters washed out or dropped out of college in the DC area. Returned to Philly approx a year ago, and for whatever reason resides with her extended family members on Walton rather than her own mother, even though Regusters now claims to have been the victim of abuse by a male in the home over a period of time.

All very confusing. So I have to wonder, what made this home a place she would continue to stay at if she was being victimized? I also find it interesting that we have heard not one word from this girl's family about her arrest. Not one reaction. Not even a no comment.

Regusters told police she was one of the caregivers who helped older children with activities and homework, according to sources. Regusters also allegedly claimed she helped clean, feed and change most of the infants.

During questioning, Regusters told police she barely knew or had contact with the victim but did watch over her baby brother, according to sources. Kline says this is a blatant lie.
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ment-in-Girls-Abduction-Source-191564301.html

“The facts are that in December she put the hand prints of the victim and her brother on a finger-painting that was posted on her Facebook, a public website page,” said Kline. “That in of itself, with the inscription that the children were her son and daughter, tells us not only did she have a significant feeling for them but also that she had a bizarre, extraordinary view of things.”
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ment-in-Girls-Abduction-Source-191564301.html

Kline is going to have to prove that those hand prints belong to the victim and her brother. Hopefully someone from the day care will remember her doing that if that print is no longer available.

VR's boyfriend Rudy was said to live in the home. Is this the man Christina claims abused her? I think so.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members